Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 48- A Model?

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 48- A Model?

I opened my eyes, my head pounding and the light in the room blinding. I snapped my eyes closed again, moaning. I felt like shit. But last night was fun… soon I sat up, my eyes open and finding everyone passed out in Brian and my room. Brian lay next to me, Matt and Val on the couch, Zacky with Jaz on the other, and Johnny with Jimmy on the floor. I laughed. We looked pathetic.

“Brian…” I whispered, shaking him a bit. He moaned and turned over a bit. But he wouldn’t wake up. I giggled but soon stood, sauntering over to the table and writing a note then slipping on Brian’s hoodie, sliding on flip flops, and leaving the room, purse and key in hand.

Brian’s POV

I woke up, my eyes still closed and body aching. Damn booze. But how fun it was… I forced myself to open my eyes and noticed my biggest fear. Scar was gone.

“Guys…” my voice was weak as I stumbled over to the paper that lay on the table. My mind flashed to the last note she left me, when she ran. No! I couldn’t read it and have my heart broken again! I heard everyone was up and talking quietly, obviously trying not to hurt their heads. I fought my instincts, reading the note…

“Hey guys, hope you all aren’t feeling as bad as I am. I went out to get some stuff. Be back soon! Love you all! ~Scar.” I breathed a sigh of relief and heard the door open. I turned and saw Scar with her purse, 2 bags in her hands, my hoodie on, and trays of coffee.

“Hey babies!” she said, setting everything down.

I kissed her. “What’d you get?” I helped her hand coffee out to everyone. She opened a box of doughnuts.

“Food, coffee, Advil, and Tylenol. My personal cure for a hangover.” She said. Everyone cheered but flinched at the noise.

“Thanks!!” we all said.

“No problem, I want you to be in top shape for your show tonight.”

“Speaking of which, what time is it?” Jaz asked.

“I think 7:40 we go on, right?” Zacky replied, looking at Matt who nodded.

“Good! Do you think we can go to the mall?” Jaz questioned.

“As long as you girls go into Victoria’s Secret.” I said, winking at Scar.

“Ok.” Scar shrugged.

“Yesss!” Zacky and I high-fived.

“But we never said we’d be taking you two with us.” Scar continued. We both frowned, eyes wide. Scar laughed. “Ok, ok! You can!”

Scar’s POV

After we all washed up, took some pills, and got out of the hotel, we went to the mall. “Victoria’s Secret!” Val, Jaz and I called, running into the store with Matt, Zacky and Brian. Jimmy and Johnny followed, showing me things I should try on. For some reason, there were a lot of women in there, standing in a line in their bikinis. Soon, the girls tired on; of course I had more outfits because of Jimmy and Johnny. Brian wanted me to come out and show him the things so I had to come out and show him. Soon, I stepped out in a skimpy little blue bikini with hearts and little popsicles on it. The bottom had little ruffles at the top and I loved it! Brian whistled along with the other guys. Val and Jaz were done trying on by now.

“I picked that one out!” Matt called.

“Excuse me…” a redheaded lady came up to me. She wore a suit; dressed the way the women who worked here were. She eyed me.

“Uh… I’m alright. Thanks.” I said, thinking she wanted to know if I needed help.

“That’s not what I’m here for. Would you mind spinning for me?” she asked. I turned slowly in a circle; her eyes and my friends’ eyes on me. “So, how would you like to be in our magazine?”

“What!? Model in the Victoria’s Secret Magazine!?” I almost yelled.

“Yes, you see, the women here are trying out.” That explains all the random women in their bikinis. “We haven’t found what we’re looking for. But here she stands, a beautiful brunette, nice curves, nicely proportioned bosoms, long legs, full lips, tight butt…” I blushed at all she was saying. Was I really that great? I saw the boys nod. “We had our tryouts when I noticed you. You have what it takes, sweetie. So what do you say?” I glanced at Brian.

“Do it, sweetie! It sounds like fun!” he encouraged and my friends all nodded.

“Alright.” I smiled.

“Beautiful smile too, Miss…-” she held out her hand.

“Scarlet Kilbane.” I shook her hand.

“Nice to meet you, Ms. Kilbane. I’m Amy. By the way, do you have time today?”

“Well, we have a show later at 7:40.” I stuttered.

“Ok…” she checked her watch. “It’s 5:50 now. So, we’ll start your photo shoot now if you don’t mind. “So get your clothes, but follow me, in that, up front.” I followed instructions; the guys following me. “Ladies, I found her!” she told the girls at the front desk. They looked up, eyeing me happily.

“Amy, she’s gorgeous!” one said, clasping her hands together. I blushed. “Definitely the best out of the women today.”

“Sweetie, you ready?” the brunette asked. “I’m Jane and this is Lynn. Let’s start with the simple stuff.” Jane took my hand and the boys followed again. They took me back to a room that was brightly lighten and had a vanity area.

This is gonna be fun. But very nerve racking… shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, you probably didnt see this coming. (i dint either until i wrote it XD) and im on spring break!! So i'll be posting more, true! But today I get to go over my boyfriend's house and paint easter eggs!! Yess, i know, kinda childish for a high-schooler to be doing but, i havent done it in a long time!! ^_^ so i'll hope to write more and maybe (probably, it's my goal now lol) get more of all of my stories out by the end of spring Break. I have writers block for almost all of them except this one and kinda my Supernatural one... damn, i feel like a failure. Sorry guys, love you all tho!!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!