Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 49- Myself

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 49- Myself

They sat me down and instructed the rest sit on the couches. “You have beautiful hair!” Lynn grabbed a straightener that was plugged in. “Do you mind?”

“Whatever you have to do.” I replied. She began straightening my hair. “Guys, you can go shopping. I’m sure you’re bored.”

“You sure?” they asked. I nodded, smiling at them.

“I’m staying, guys.” Brian said as everyone else stood.

“Alright, have fun! We’ll be back at 6:50.” Jimmy said. They left.

It took forever; my hair was perfectly straight, then they put gloss on it, making it a bit shinier. Then they painted my nails, took off my makeup, reapplied it, and soon took some bikinis, clothes, and shoes; setting them up as my nails dried. It was 6 when they made me begin changing. Brian stayed, not looking bored at all but completely excited. I stepped into the dressing room; putting on the first bikini they told me to. I stepped out and went where they said. The fan blew through my hair as the shots were taken. They had actually set up a beach scene with real sand, a realistic-looking background, water…ugh, it was so much fun! Soon, they told me just to change there; it took too long to go to the dressing room. I could tell Brian was enjoying himself… he continued to stare at me, covering his lap, and grinning.

At 6:50, the rest walked in, me standing there with bikini bottoms on, my legs dripping wet from the water, my hair now wet for some of the shots, and no top on.

I quickly covered myself but I think they saw me… oh well, I love them still.

Brian had noticed they walked in and Jimmy sat next to him, grinning at me as I tied my top on. They whistled, causing me to laugh.

“Alright, this one’s you in the water.” Louis, the camera guy said. He was gay; I LOVE gay guys! They’re so amazing! He had me lay in the water, my legs in the air and I was on my stomach. My body was dripping wet and he made me do a standing pose next. I was having so much fun and I watched as the guys stared. I knew it would happen too…

“Scar, as much fun as we’re having… and, God how hot this is… I mean…” Johnny started.

“What he means is that we’re sorry but we have to go.” Matt said, smacking Johnny. Louis stopped and I ran over to each of my friends, hugged them all, and kissed Brian.

“Aw, Scar, ya got us all wet…” Val laughed.

“Sorry!!” I said.

“You can finish up here, though.” Brian said.

“Yes! Yes! You have a few more shots and then we move on! Hopefully it won’t take too long!” Louis stated.

“We have to set up and we go on at 7:40. So we have to be ready before.” Zacky said.

“Meet us there, call when you’re on your way so we can get you backstage.” Jaz added.

I kissed Brian once more before they left.

“He’s a keeper.” Louis said after minutes of silence. “He loves you a lot! I can see it in his eyes. You picked a pretty one there, sweetie.” I blushed and laughed. “Onto bras and lingerie!”

They dried me off, blow-dried, and re-straightened my hair. I took pictures in a bedroom-looking scene.

By the time we were done, it was 7:38. They’d forgotten to do another swimsuit one so I had to do shots in a purple bikini and my body wet again.

When we were done, I dried off, pulling a tank on over the wet bikini and sliding on my jeans.

“Alright, we have your number, we’ll call in a few days. Thanks!” Louis said.

I nodded soon leaving to the venue. I got there and the bouncer recognized me. “You’re Synyster Gate’s sexy thing, aren’t you?” I nodded.

“Not too sure about sexy but, yes I’m with him.” I breathed.

He shook his head, laughing and let me back. I ran to the room that said Avenged Sevenfold, out of breath. I opened the door, feeling my strap of my tank slide down as the boys stared at me.

“Yay! You made it!!” Brian called, embracing me tightly and kissing me sweetly.

“Oh, Gates! We just got you ready, now you’re gonna be all wet again!” Matt sighed.

We laughed and then threw some normal clothes at me. “No offence, but you look like a prep now.” Jimmy said. I glanced down, true. I had a “Pink University” shirt on, white shorts, and pumps. I laughed, walking into the other room to change. I had a guest; Brian.

I laughed as he stared at me as I slid my clothes off. He smirked but soon frowned as I pulled on my black jeans, studded belt, wrist bands, “Don’t Like It, Fuck Off.” black T-shirt, and my black ‘whorey’ pumps.

“Now I look normal.” I laughed.

“Yeah. Always beautiful!” he kissed me. “But you don’t have your make up on… it’s that Victoria’s Secret kinda feel to it. Too girly.”

I laughed. “There was a time when eyeliner was only ‘girly’.” I walked back to the guys. “Anyone have Syn’s eyeliner?” asked and soon Jimmy threw it at me. I caught it, turning to the mirror, and fixing myself. When I looked back, I sighed. “Now I’m normal.” They laughed and soon dragged me onstage. “What are you doing?”

“You haven’t sang with us in a while.” Matt said, handing me a mic. I kissed Syn and Matt linked arms with me as he pulled me out.

“Yeah, our Myspace people were wondering where you were…” Johnny sighed, strapping on his bass.

“Hello Philly!” Matt called. The crowd cheered. “Well, thought I’d show off Brian’s pride and joy over here! His girlfriend, Ms. Scarlet Kilbane!!” they cheered again and I blushed. Wow, they really do like me, huh? “Well, today something strange happened that’s why I’m not starting the show like I usually do. You know, with a bang!”

“I’d like to bang her!” a man in the front screamed and some guys joined in with screaming. I glanced over at Brian who was grinding his teeth.

“Sorry guys, I’m taken.” I smiled at Brian.

“Yeah, so no more looking!” Brian laughed, happy at what I said and I think a bit surprised.

“But you can, cause of our big news! Turns out, Victoria’s Secret likes her!” Zacky called and I saw Brian shot him a glare.

“Yep, that’s the big news! My best friend right here is gonna be in the Victoria’s Secret magazine soon!!” Matt pulled me closer as cheering sounded.

“Ok, ok. Enough about me. You guys ready for them to kick your fuckin ass tonight!?” I screamed. The band gave me a look like ‘fuck yeah!’ as screaming overpowered everything and so began the show…

I spent the rest of the night with the guys then we went back to our hotel, cleaned up, and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, thanks for reading! I'm almost at 200 comments!! ugh, i love you all so much! Please continue to comment, read and subscribe! By the way, i know there past chapters were kinda...lacking...but I PROMISE it'll pick up! it's part of the story line that this happens...and someone said something in the comments that's right haha, but I'll never tell! You'll just have to keep reading!!
love you all!
♥
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!
♥