Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 50- The Issue

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 50- The Issue

It was quiet for 3 days until I got a phone call. I was on the bus, ready to soon get to another venue. My cell rang and I was ready to hear what Vicky’s people had to say. I answered it.

“Hello, Ms. Kilbane?” someone spoke.

“Yes?”

“I’m Karen McCoy; manager of Victoria’s Secret magazine.” She said. “You have modeled for us and I am grateful but we have a problem.”

“And what’s that?”

“Your tattoos.” She stated. I stood up. I’d been sitting next to Brian and Jimmy with everyone around me talking. They watched me as I looked down at the ground, shocked. “You see, we never have women with ink on their skin in our magazine. If they do, they allow us to air brush it out. Sort of like a blemish on your skin to perfect the image. But we need permission.”

“Well, I’m sorry but I’m not having that.” I stated, they guys staring even more as I looked up at Brian. He gave me a comforting glance.

“That’s unfortunate. You’re a beautiful girl and we’d really enjoy using your pictures.” She sighed. “And the auditions are done; we need new shots of new models and we have no one new but you.”

“Well, you wouldn’t really use my body because my tattoos are part of me and you want to just cut those out; air-brush it!?” after the guys heard what was wrong, they looked pissed and must’ve understood. “And if tattoos are such a big deal, then why did the lady who recruited me not stop me? She saw my tats and I know she did; obviously you can tell that by my pics that are probably in your hand as we speak.”

“Yes, but most women would cut them out.”

“Yeah, ‘cause they wanted to be in it; it was their dream. Amy just came to me and offered. This was not my dream; just a perk.” I paused. “I got my tattoos to show myself I’m strong enough. They are important to me. I didn’t just get them because I was drunk or something. They took time to think of and design. I’m not going to let you use my pictures unless you keep my tats. I think you should respect my wishes. Either keep my tats or don’t use my pictures. But I’d like my photos. I’ll pay for them if you’d like but…” I vented.

“Ms. Kilbane, where will you be in 2 days?”

“Guys, where will be in 2 days?” I repeated to the band.

“New York.” Matt called.

“What hotel?” I asked.

“Another Red Roof Inn.” Johnny said. “09253, Main Street in New York.” I told her what Johnny said.

She wrote what I’d said down. “I hear you’re with a band?”

“Yep. My boyfriend’s Synyster Gates and old neighbor M. Shadows. They’re Avenged Sevenfold.” I grinned, winking at the guys who laughed.

“Oh, my niece likes them.” She stated, a bit happier.

“So I’m guessing she’s not ‘Victoria’s Secret; standard. Not many, if any, preps like them.”

“Yes…she’s… she reminds me of you but… oh, sorry, Ms. Kilbane. My editor is here. I have to go. So I’ll send you the pictures and see what we’re doing about this situation.”

“Alright, thanks. Bye.” We hung up. “They don’t want my pics ‘cause I have tats.” I explained everything, sitting next to Brian again.

“What!?” Jimmy asked.

“Fuck them, then!” Matt said.

“If they can’t take you as you are, then they shouldn’t take you at all.” Val said.

“That’s gay…” Zacky sighed, sipping some Pepsi.

“Yeah, let’s eat them!” Jaz added.

I glanced at her, raising my eyebrows. “What the fuck!? Eat them!?”

“Yeah, ‘cause they’d like that so much!” Johnny laughed, hitting my shoulder.

“I swear, if they don’t put you in, they’re missin’ out…” Brian said, grabbing my chin and turning my head. We kissed.

“Thanks guys!” I giggled. They always knew how to make me feel better. “Seriously, Victoria’s Fucking Secret putting me in a magazine!? ‘emo’ little me!?” I laughed.

“Yeah, all the women in there are all… ‘heyyy!!’.” Matt said, standing up, holding up his hands like he had boobs and dancing around.

I had been drinking some of Brian’s beer but when I saw that, I spit it all out, laughing and choking.

“Hey, that’s alcohol abuse!” Jimmy said.

I laughed through my choking as Brian pat me on the back.

“Yeah, keep it in your mouth!” Zacky called.

“Funny…” I said to him. “How bout you keep it in your pants?”

“Oooohhh” Jimmy began the ‘oooohhh-ing fit’ and everyone else joined in as Zacky laughed.

“How bout I take it out right now?” he asked, standing in front of me.

“How bout you don’t get your girlfriend pissed at you?” I asked, pointing to Jaz who was glaring at Zacky.

“Ooops, sorry sweetie…” he sat down and kissed Jaz on the cheek.

“Whatever.” Jaz laughed. “Thanks S.”

“Anytime. Sorry Zacky, my man’s right here.” I hugged Brian. “And you can keep it in your pants until you’re alone with Jaz.”

“I swear, one of these days, we should have a little game…” Jimmy said.

“And what would that be?” Val asked.

“We go to a hotel and me and Johnny get a room, then the room to the right has Jaz and Zacky, across the hall has Matt and Val, and to the left has Scar and Brian. Then you guys all go at it and we have a competition to see what couple is louder in bed.” Jimmy stood. All of our mouths dropped.

“The rest of the hotel customers would get so angry…” Val laughed.

“And wouldn’t that be kinda awkward?” Matt asked. We laughed hysterically.

“You guys would be like sitting there eating some popcorn, listening to us like we were some kind of fucking TV show…” I said, the laughter continued.

“Yeah, and since we all knew it was goin on, we’d purposely try to be the loudest!” Brian added and the laughter carried on.

“It would take away from the sex cause we’d be going and then start screaming.” I added.

“Yeah, and I’d be laughing so much listening to it all that I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on the sex. It’d be just random screaming and some humps.” Jaz laughed. We were all just randomly adding in and laughing about it all.

“Yeah. And with all the pressure, what if we wouldn’t be able to…you know, perform?” Zacky asked.

All the laughter stopped and we stared at Zacky. He looked so embarrassed.

“What?” Jimmy emphasized after a 3 minute silence of staring at Zacky.

“Come on, guys. You know all the pressure would be like ‘oh, shit…we need to win…’ and then it wouldn’t get up…” Zacky tried to defend himself but his face grew a deep shade of red out of embarrassment.

“I don’t know about you, but once this girls clothes are off, not even the fucking apocalypse would be able to stop me…” Brian said, wrapping his arm around me. We laughed.

“I’d imagine.” Jimmy added. I glance at Johnny who was blushing and looking away.

“Yeah…but…” Zacky attempted to save himself.

“Aw, it’s ok, Zacky. Don’t worry; they have pills for your little erectile dysfunction.” I laughed and soon so did everyone. He even joined in.

“You know we’re just joking, right?” I asked Zacky.

“Yeah, yeah don’t worry bout it.” He replied, smiling at me.

“Ok, good. By the way, Jaz did tell me you were good.” I said, winking at Jaz. She turned red but Zacky grinned, wrapping his arms tighter around her shoulders.

I love these people to death, I swear, they’re so much fun!

Soon the day carried on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I personally fucking loved that chapter, drama and funny shit!! And i hope you all did too! Cuz it was my 50th!! And that wouldnt be possible without all of you!! i love you all so much!!!
and thanks to everyone who commented! We made it to 200 of them!! and like tons of readers and i think 100 subscribers! Yayy!!!
More comments, the sooner I'll post!!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!
♥