Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 51- Self-Respect

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 51- Self-Respect

~At New York~

They guys are staying in the hotel, watching some stupid movie marathon. The girls and I wanna go out and I want a new tattoo. I wanted a Deathbat tramp stamp and A7X between wings.

So I had the girls come with me. When I was laying down, waiting for the man, Val tried to get Jaz to get a tattoo.

“Come on, we all have tattoos. Do you have any?” Val asked.

“Nope.” I answered for her.

“Why not? They’re fun! I mean, look at your best friend over there with all hers!” Val said.

“I’m kinda scared of needles. I only have my ears pierced too.” Jaz confessed.

“Scar has her ears, nose, bellybutton, cartilage, tats all over…” Val said.

“We’re different! She’s so brave! I just get scared sometimes.” Jaz sighed.

Soon the man began. I got the tramp stamp of a Deathbat and on my upper back, I got ‘A7X’ with Deathbat wings around it.

“I supposed you know how to take care of them, hm?” the man asked when he was finished. I nodded, paid him, and walked out with Val; thanking the man as I exited the building. We decided to go back to the hotel.

“Where’d you go to? No bags of stuff?” Matt asked. We nodded.

“I got something different.” I said, turning and lifting up my hair and my shirt so they could see the tats.

“Woo!” Matt high-fived Brian. “Deathbats!”

Brian stared, wide-eyed with a grin on his face, his eyes scanning my tats.

Watch Saw with us! All 4 are on!” Johnny said. I was glad I’d taken a shower this morning. I’m not really supposed to get the tats wet. I put ice on them and the rest of the night, I watched Saw with the guys.

The next day, I woke up to find my tattoos hurting a bit but they weren’t too red. The ice worked! Brian wrapped his arm around me, breathing in my ear as he moaned. I smirked and he was still asleep. I got up, deciding to take a quick shower. Last night was fun! We just sat around relaxing. It’s nice to not have drama and to have fun!

I soon got out, getting dressed, straightening my hair and putting on makeup. I stepped out of the bathroom to find everyone in my room. Brian sat with Matt, Johnny and Zacky on my bed and Val, Jaz and Jimmy sat around the room.

“A package for you.” Matt stood, handing me a brown package.

I opened it and found a Victoria’s Secret magazine and a letter. Johnny came up from behind me and took the magazine, sitting down in the chair. I looked at him.

“Yoink.” He said, waving the magazine then patting his lap for me to sit. I glanced at Brian to make sure he was ok with it. He nodded, smiling. I sat as Johnny wrapped his arm around me then began flipping through the pages. I began reading the note.

“Ms. Kilbane…” I read but was interrupted by Johnny.

“Oooohhhh! Holy shit! Kinky!” he nearly screamed and I looked up as everyone ran over. They all stared at the picture; me in a skimpy little purple bikini. Brian and everyone grinned, nodding.

“Lemme see!” Jimmy called.

“We can take turns!” Johnny whined, sounding like a little kid. “Right, Scar? Make him share!”

I laughed. “Ok, share guys.”

The nodded and sat back as Johnny flipped through the pages again. As he stared at my photos, I felt he had a boner. But I stayed quiet.

“So are you gonna read us the letter?” Val asked. I nodded and began…

“Ms. Kilbane, I would like to thank you for all you have done. You have made me see that beauty is not always skin deep. In your position, it is both. We have put you in our magazine and I am very proud to have such a beautiful, amazing woman in it. Your ink in tact. I’ve realized that though you have tattoos, that doesn’t mean you’re a bad person. Thanks for working with us; I’ve also sent you the $500 for working. I Have an amazing tour and thank you for everything.

Yours, Karen McCoy.

P.S. I can only hope that my niece becomes half the strong-willed, amazing, beautiful woman you are.” I smiled and took the $500, putting it in my wallet. By now the mag had gone from Johnny to Jimmy, Jaz and Zacky, Val and now Matt had it. He grinned and finally turned it over to Brian who stared at all the pages of me, wide-eyed.

“You’re so gorgeous!” Jaz hugged me. I blushed at the attention.

“Thanks! Now who wants to go to the beach?” I asked. Everyone cheered and soon left to change. Brian slid on trunks and a t-shirt as I pulled on my bikini. He hugged me.

“You looked beautiful! As always!” we kissed.

“Thanks, sweetie!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys! Hope you liked it! i can't wait for what happens in a few chapters!! So exciting!! Haha!
but thank you for all the comments, and i see that i got one from my boyfriend, "Klj13". he's such a sweetheart!!
alright guys, please continue to comment! i love you all so much!!!!
By the way, I'm making another a7x love story (actually 3 of them) so be on the lookout for those XD
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!