Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 52- What Perfection

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 52- What Perfection

Soon we were at the beach with everyone. “Oh! Badminton!” We grabbed racquets. Me, Jaz, Zacky and Brian wanted to play first round. Jaz served, hitting the birdie to me and I hit back with huge force. Zacky attempted getting it but missed.

“Jeez!” he called.

Brian wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck. “That’s my strong woman.” He laughed.

“I had a net set up when I was growing up. Taught myself. What can I say?” I asked, throwing the birdie to Bri to serve.

We were having a blast but soon Jaz and I lay down to tan. I closed my eyes, feeling the warming sun on my skin. God, how I missed the beach.

Suddenly there was a splash; water poured all over me. I opened my eyes and shot up to see Brian standing there with a bucket behind his back

“Hey sweetie…” he said nervously.

I noticed Jaz was in the same predicament as me only with Zacky; our bodies dripping from the water the guys had just poured on us. We glanced at each other then attacked; pouncing on our men. They fell to the ground laughing. I sat on top of Brian, arms crossed over my chest, pouting at him.

“Aw, come on. I’m sorry. I was just having fun.” He said.

I laughed. “I know.” We kissed then I pulled him to his feet, pushing him in the water. He soon came up, gasping. I fallowed in, wrapping my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist. “You’ll have to make it up to me, you know.” I smiled.

“Ooh… I like your thinking, sexy!” he squeezed my ass. We got out, walking to everyone else.

“Ahh!” Jimmy screamed, hiding behind Brian who looked confused. “BEES!!”

“What!? Where!?” Brian yelled, scanni9ng around insanely. It flew past his ear. “Ah! Don’t hide behind me!” he darted back in the water as it flew by me. I screamed as the bee almost landed on me. I ran, hiding behind Johnny.

“It’s just a bee…” Johnny said.

“I’m allergic!” Brian called.

“And I’ve never been stung!” I said, clinging onto his back. “Ew, there’s 2 of em now…”

“It’s a bee!” Johnny repeated, turning to me.

“You won’t protect me…” I whined, walking to Matt. “You will, right Mattie?”

“Of course, Scaribear.” Matt said, wrapping his muscular arm around me. He picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and running down the beach. I screamed while laughing. “You’re comin with me!”

“Where to?” I giggled then, without warning, he dove in the water. I came up, feeling his arms around me still. I wrapped my legs around him as he grinned. He embraced me. “What’s this for?”

“Just never had the chance to say this. It’s nice having you back, sweetie.” He said.

I kissed his cheek. “That’s.”

“Gates! Leave the bee alone and come get your girlfriend!” Matt called, picking me out of the water. I watched as Brian sprinted to us, tackling us to the beach and stealing me.

Soon the moon bare down on us. I wore Brian’s shirt over my bikini. We all sat around the fire, staring at the dancing flame.

“Zacky? Can you get it?” I asked. He stood, walking over to Brian’s acoustic guitar and bringing it to me. “I’ve been working on this for a while…” I opened the case, placing the guitar ready. Brian looked at me shocked. I strummed lightly then began…

“I was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried”

I blared this part, my voice echoing off the waves…
“After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go”
I stared into Brian’s eyes as he came closer to me, his eyes full of tears.
“I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor”
He put his hand on my thigh, letting a few tears fall to my leg.
“After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go”
By now, I only saw him. Sitting in front of me, his brown eyes buried deep in my soul. I took a deep breath, continuing…
“After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go”

When the song ended, they all clapped and Brian bit his lip, a smile through his tears.

“Scar. I love you.” He whispered, kissing me with such affection that tears fell from my eyes. When the kiss was over, I hugged him, never wanting to let go.

We packed up, going back to the hotel. After our showers, I collapsed in bed next to the man I love, resting my head on his bare chest.

What perfection.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys! So I'll be working on this and my new Johnny Christ story; If I Never Hold You
yayy thanks for all the comments and subscribers! i love you guys so much!!
btw, pllease read my Johnny story if u have time. I think it's gonna be good.
and i cant wait for whats happened soon in this story ^_^ heee hee but i wont tell :P
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!
♥