Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 53- Tangled Up With You

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 53- Tangled Up With You

I woke up, feeling his kisses running across my neck. Opening my eyes, I found Brian wide awake, his eyes glazed. His horny look. He instantly seized my lips, climbing on top of me. “God, Scar…” he mumbled between kisses.

“Horny?” I asked breathlessly.

“I don’t know what it is…” he mumbled, kissing my neck. “I woke up, saw you stretched out on the bed and…ugh…” he stopped when there was a knock at the door. He groaned, standing up, and pulling on jeans; fidgeting to zip them up without hurting his boner. I laughed. “Not funny…” he groaned.

“Hey!” Jimmy called as Bri opened the door. “We’re goin out soon. Shopping and shit. You two wanna come?” Brian looked at me, pleadingly. I knew he didn’t want to go.

A dirty plan came to mind as I grinned. “Please, I wanna shop!” Brian sighed, turning to Jimmy who gave him a perplexed look.

“Rough night?” he asked. Brian shook his head no.

“Rough…now…” he pointed down.

“Oooh! Yikes! You sure you wanna come?” Jimmy laughed.

“In one way I do if you know what I mean, man.” He said, causing Jimmy to laugh. “Anyway, I don’t but…whatever she wants!”

“Alright, dude. I’ll be back to get you two in a half hour.” He left.

Brian instantly pounced on the bed after the door closed. “You owe me.” He teased then stepped into the bathroom. He took a quick shower as I pulled on a mini skirt and a tank. He stepped out in 15 minutes; wearing his normal attire. “Sure ya wanna go?” I laughed and walked up to him, pulling him by the collar, to the bed.

♫I'm searching for a change of pace
Trying to pull away all these names
Tell you how it all works out
I'm terrible on the phone
It's better when it's us all alone
Tell you how it all works out
You're not the only one
And I'm not your only fun♪

I felt him grin, pushing me down and climbing on the bed. I pulled his shirt up, dragging me nails down his back and grinning at his moans. “That’s it…” he moaned, pinning me to the bed. There was a knock. “Fuck!” he yelled, standing and walking to the door.

“You ready?” Jimmy called. I smiled, getting up and walking to the door. Brian looked sad. I grinned, pushing him to the wall.

“Give us a minute, Jimbo.” I said. He closed the door. “So, you don’t wanna go?” I whispered seductively in his ear. He shook his head. “Well… I can arrange that.” I began to kiss him then opened the door.

“Sorry, man, change of plans.” Brian said to a smiling Jimmy.

“Alright, have fun!” everyone left as Brian closed and locked the door.

He pinned me to the bed, tearing off my tank. I breathed out as he traced kisses up my body, biting at my neck. I found my fingers sliding up his shirt and soon his bare chest rested against mine. He was driving me crazy! I mean, we haven’t had sex in a while… we both needed it and I realized just how much at this moment.

The fact he wore two belts looked good, but right now, I was annoyed at it. I quickly undid then, slipping his pants to the floor. “I get you horny too?” he asked. I nodded, breathlessly. “Good.” He slid his hand up my skirt, playing with my lips until he stuck his finger inside me. I gasped, grabbing onto his arm and closing my eyes as he hit my spot continuously. He pulled his fingers out, now pulling off his boxers, throwing them to the floor. He straddled me, grinning and slowly slid off my skirt, taunting me. Then he slid my thong to the side and slipped in, causing me to become breathless. Then he stopped, pulled out, and slid off my thong. “Just thought I’d tease you…” he placed the tip on my clit, smiling as I went rigid beneath him. Soon, I pulled him down, feeling his length inside me and I gasped.

♫I like the sound you make when we're shaking
You like to lose control and I take it
I turn the music up so it drowns us out, oh♪

His thrusting was so hard and he seemed to be enjoying himself. He soon slipped out, turning me over for doggy style. I breathed in as his length entered me once again, small moans coming from his throat. I tightened up as he continued, his thrusts becoming harder and his moans louder as well as mine.

That’s it… I want control. So I moved, causing his length out and pushing him to the bed. The smirk never left his face. Once again, he was inside me and it was my turn. We both found out it’s easier to hi my spot with me on top and we began, matching thrust for thrust. I felt the pressure pulsing; the need to release inevitable. But I held in; seeing how much fun he was having. His hands clasped onto my hips as he began rocking me harder; both of our moans so loud now; I was happy the guys were gone.

“Scar…” he moaned as I came down to him; lips attacking his in affectionate but fervent kisses. “I love you.”

“Love you too.” I breathed. He hit my spot a few more times and I couldn’t hold back anymore; I released, he kept thrusting. The feeling so good I couldn’t help but scream his name. He smirked and soon couldn’t hold back either. I felt him release, the sensation overpowering me and causing another deafening moan to echo off the walls.

He gave a few more thrusts and I went limp on top of him, soon rolling next to him. We stared up at the ceiling, breathing heavily. I turned, putting my head on his sweat-stricken chest. Both our bodies were covered in sweat.

“Well…” he sighed, wrapping an arm around me. “That was…”

“So fucking good. Worth the wait!?”

“Definitely.” He kissed my sweaty forehead. “I’m glad you’re back. I missed you so much.”

“Yeah, missed you too. And I’m glad you’re back as well. When Michelle was here, you just weren’t yourself…” I mumbled sleepily.

He yawned. “I’m sorry. But fuck, you wore me out!”

I giggled. “I wore you out!? YOU wore me out, tiger!” I soon yawned too.

Brian’s POV

I turned on Scar’s iPod which was in the big speakers next to the bed. She was exhausted and I heard her light, even breathing a few minutes after we stopped talking. I kissed her once more and the next song played; Seize the Day…

This song reminded me of when she was gone… I closed my eyes, trying to push the thoughts away but all I saw was her when she was running from me at the diner. And then me after I found the note. We’d been searching for 2 days and that’s when I’d gone insane; my temper got the best of me and I ended up tearing apart the kitchen and crashing things in our room on the bus.

“So what if I never hold you, or kiss your lips again? So I never wanna leave you. And the memories of us to see, I beg don’t leave me…” Shad’s voice rang through my thoughts and my eyes shot open as I stared down at the best thing that’s eve walked into my life…

‘What if she leaves again?’ was the only thought that was on my mind for the 2 hours that she slept. I’m sure the thoughts will haunt me…

I couldn’t sleep so I watcher her peacefully resting instead…

“Don’t leave me, baby. I love you.” I whispered softly. And that’s where it hit me. I knew a way to make her stay. And the thought’s been on my mind for a while now…

A ring. I’m gonna marry my beautiful girl! Just need an engagement ring… I’ll talk to Val about it soon and go pick one out…
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright! So the surprises begin now and i get to soon write parts i cant wait to ^_^ im so excited! and you should be too!
guys, i see how many readers this story has and i know people like syn more than Johnny but PLEASE check out my Johnny story, If I Never Hold You
and comment on this!!! cant wait to hear ur reactions of Syn's final thoughts of this chapter!
updates will be soon!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!
♥