Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 55- Can’t Let Go

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 55- Can’t Let Go

Johnny’s POV

I sat next to Scar who looked half asleep too. The conversations began again and I felt her rest her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her, sipping my beer with the other hand and laughing at Jimmy who was dancing around.

“Sleep.” I told her as she moved a bit. Everyone was talking around us, leaving us alone.

“I know…” she mumbled, closing her eyes. “Hey, Johnny?”

“Yeah, sexy shorts?” I asked, drinking more beer.

“I don’t feel good.”

“It’s probably ‘cause you didn’t get enough sleep… close your eyes. I’m not gonna let anyone wake you.” She glanced up at me, a half smile on her face. “Nothing’s gonna happen. I promise.”

“Thanks, Johnny bear!” she sighed, resting her head against my chest, arm wrapped around my torso. I kissed her head.

“Anytime, sweetheart.” I whispered, looking away silently.

Scar’s POV

I jolted up, staring at a sleeping Johnny. My stomach hurt and I thought of something; my period. I pulled out my cell, looking at the calendar to find a frown face then counted to find that my period was supposed to be here 4 days ago. Damn, late again.

A moan broke me from my thoughts as I snapped the phone closed. Johnny pulled me closer…

Johnny’s POV

I dragged her by the hand into the bunk room. They were all out and we were alone. Pushing her to the wall, I captured her lips and felt her arms around my neck. Soon, she pushed me to the bunk, tearing off my clothes as I did to her. I climbed on top of her, staring into those beautiful hazel depths… and then…

I woke up.

I opened my eyes, sighing and feeling that I had a boner. Finding Scar in my arms, I bit my lip. “Sweetie…” I said, deciding to be the good guy… She looked up at me in the darkness. “Come on, I’ll take you to Gates.”

I picked her up but before I went in the other room, I kissed her.

On the cheek but God, how I wanted to kiss her lips…

When I set her down next to him, she kissed my cheek and I climbed up to my bunk, closing my eyes as the dream replayed in my mind…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was so short guys. I wanted to make it this way. it was more dramatic lol. BUT... ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?
THE BIG SURPRISE IS COMING UP IN 2 CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!
so it'll be out soon! I really need to write more tho cuz im running out of pages to type. I love you all and i want to thank you for all ur comments!
i really appreciate them!!
love you all!
comment like u did last chapter and i'll get it out soon ^_^
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!
♥