Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 56- Drowning In My Mind Ag

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 56- Drowning In My Mind Again

Scar’s POV

I felt his arms around me and my heart beat rapidly as I pulled away, glaring up at him.

“Get the fuck away from me, you disgusting bastard!” I seethed. He looked shocked, obviously in mockery.

“Come on, sweetie!” he begged, coming closer in the dark room. My breath caught as a blow to my face shocked me. “Can’t we have a little fun?” another punch.

That’s when I backed into the moonlight that shone through the tiny window of the tour bus. His dark eyes met mine.

Drake.

I’d known that cold touch anywhere. “Leave!”

“No, I wanna stay. I need to release some anger!” his fist collided with my jaw again as I felt blood pumping to the surface. “All I ever did was love you!” Five more hits.

“No!!” my voice rung through the dreary room. “You never did anything!” I screamed, slamming my fist into his face. “You never loved me!” he smirked as I hit him again, the blood of his nose dripping to my knuckles. “All you did was rape me! You used me!” more hits; punches that felt relieving. “You beat me! Every God damn night! I screamed, pleaded, begged you to stop! And did you!?” the hands that used to shake every time he’d tie me to the bed were now causing blood on his body. Now causing him to bleed! To scream! “And now I…I realize!” I stopped, stepping back and staring at the ground. “…it’s not my fault…” I continued.

He smirked. “Well, you are stupid, aren’t you? I mean… such a lie; it is your fault and-”

“That’s not gonna work anymore you sadistic bastard!” I called; another punch square in the nose, a loud pop sounding through the silent, empty room. “Leave!” I growled. He glared, walking towards the chipped up door, glancing back at me. Then he strode back over to me; grinning. He stood directly in front of me, placing a cold hand on my stomach; I could feel the chill through my shirt.

“And I’ll be back for this little one later.” And he disappeared.

I woke up; a strange feeling in my stomach.

I could still feel his cold hand but it was soon replaced with Brian’s arm leaving my waist as he turned over; snoring.

The pain in my stomach continued and it lurched, causing me to stand and run to the bathroom where I leaned over the toilet; vomit escaping my lips as I emptied my stomach.

Soon, flushed, stood, and sat down at the kitchen, holding my head and drinking some Ginger Ale for my stomach.

That dream must’ve stressed me a lot to make me throw up like that…
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, dun dun dun!! what's gonna happen now?
btw, did i make u think it was syn at first and not Drake?
i meant to do that cuz im mean lol
so i hope you guys keep commenting but i cant wait to post next chapter!
love you guys!
P.S. is mibba fucking up for everyone right now? it wont let me go on n e one's profile or even my own. pisses me off lol