Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 57- So Unsure

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 57- So Unsure

It’s been two fuckin weeks and I still haven’t had my period. Must be the change in weather… and I’m getting motion sickness.

I’m sitting at the counter as Brian tells something to Jimmy. We’re stopped but aren’t going to a hotel soon. Brian walks to me.

“I’ll be back. I need to check something.” we kissed.

I did care but at the moment, I was only concentrating on not spewing vomit all over him. He knows I’ve puked but doesn’t know it happens a lot.

He soon left the bus and about 15 minutes later, I was back kneeling in front of the toilet.

“Jesus, Scar…” Johnny sighed, holding my hair back.

This has been the 12th time of him helping me.

I told him I was getting motion sickness about a week ago. Ever since, he’s helped me through it.

“Thanks.” I sighed again as we walked out, hoping it wouldn’t happen again.

“Anytime…” he mumbled, walking to Val.

Johnny’s POV

“Val, can we talk?” I pointed to the other room.

“Sure.” She followed me in and I closed the door. “What’s up?”

“Ya see… it’s Scar. She told me she has motion sickness now and she’s had it for 2 weeks… and…uh… her period’s late.” I said. “I’m no expert but I think she needs you.”

“Oh gosh…” she stuttered. “Thanks. I’ll talk to her.” And she left.

Val’s POV

I found Scar laying on the bed, pale. It had been 15 minutes since I talked to Johnny and I noticed Scar went to the room. I found this the best time to talk.

“Hey.” She said, looking up.

“What’s wrong, honey?” I asked, sitting on the bed’s edge.

She sighed. “I… I think I may be pregnant.”

I’m glad she said something and I didn’t have to tell that Johnny told me what was going on. “Well, there’s only one way to find out.” She looked up but reluctantly nodded.

“Alright.” She grabbed her purse and we left.

On the way to the nearest convenience store, Scar asked where Brian was. Now, I couldn’t tell her that he was out buying a ring for her. So I changed the subject.

Scar’s POV

We stood in the aisle of the store, staring at all the pregnancy tests. “Why the fuck are there so many!?” I bellowed.

“I dunno…” she grabbed 2. “Ok, this one’s expensive, and this one’s generic. Let’s get both and a third to make sure. Can’t be fucking around with this.”

I nodded, grabbing another that wasn’t too expensive or too cheap and we took them up to pay.

I stepped out into the cold night, shivering under Brian’s hoodie which I stole for the time being. We both walked back to the tour bus in silence.

I went into the bathroom quickly as Val waited in my room. I opened all the packages. Peeing on them was the strangest thing I’ve probably ever done.

Brian’s POV

I walked back on the bus, hiding the ring box behind me. “Where is she?” I whispered to Jimmy quietly.

“In the bathroom. Did you get it?” he asked.

I nodded, opening the box to reveal the glistening ring. He grinned, nodding.

I closed it, walking into the room and hiding the ring for later. I found Val sitting on the bed. “What’re you doing?” she looked pale.

“Come here.” She had me follow and sit with everyone else in the main room.

Scar’s POV

I looked at the clock. It’s time…

Sighing, I picked up all three of them…reading the results…
♠ ♠ ♠
ha! im such a meanie!
but i hope my days get a little better cuz lately ive been really stressed and something happened that has impacted me. but comments will help me lol
and u'll get to find out the results for the test sooner if u comment.
I'm mean, arent i?
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!