Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 58- Drown Me in Love

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 58- Drown Me in Love

Mentally preparing myself, I threw the 2 away, keeping the most expensive one. They all said the same thing anyway…. I walked out to the group who sat around, laughing and talking. My eyes glanced from Val to Brian. Jaz stared at me but looked over at Zacky. The test was in my pocket so no one could tell and I stood in front of Brian.

“Sweetie…” I said shakily.

“Guys, quiet for a sec!” Val called. Silence. All but the ringing in my ears.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?” he asked.

I took his hands, a small smile on my face through the threatening tears. “Brian, sweetie… I’m pregnant.”

The ringing was gone now.

No sound.

Nothing.

I held my breath, feeling the pumps of my heart pulsing through me.

Tears fell.

‘He doesn’t want it. He doesn’t love me…’ I told myself.

“Scar…” he had tears in his eyes. “Sweetie, that’s…that’s great!” he kissed me, embracing me lovingly. I breathed into his shoulder, letting tears fell.

Cheers sounded through the once silent bus. I showed Brian the test then turned as Jimmy picked me up.

“Careful, you’re gonna kill the baby!” Matt called causing Jimmy to set me down.

He looked scared. “Don’t worry, you didn’t squeeze too hard! It’s fine!”

Matt embraced me followed by Val, Zacky, Johnny then Jaz.

“I’m so happy for you!” she squealed.

“Thanks!” I turned to find the guys giving Brian half hugs. Brian looked over at me, soon embracing me carefully.

“Scar! This is great!” he kissed me passionately.

I was relieved that he reacted how he did. We all sat around, everyone beaming smiles at me.

“Guys, I want strawberries!” I whined through a laugh.

“Good thing we have some here.” Matt replied, standing to get them from the fridge then handing them to me. I began eating them and I felt everyone staring at me. It was strange but I knew they’d be this way for a few days, if not weeks.

After my little snack, I stood, rushing to the bathroom and, yet again, emptying my stomach. I felt someone pull my hair back. “I’m here.” Brian said, sliding a hand comfortingly up and down my back.

By the time we went to bed, I was exhausted. This day wore me out…

Brian’s POV

I stared at her as she soundly slept, wrapped loosely in my arms. I kissed her forehead and she soon wrapped an arm tighter around me. I grinned. She’s so cute!

The moon shone through the small window, casting a perfect mixture of light and dark on her pale skin. I slid my hand down to her slightly rising and falling stomach.

I’m gonna be a daddy… oh God!

But it’s worth it to have a family with the woman I love.

‘Imagine that.’ I said to myself. ‘in her right now is our little baby. I’m gonna do everything to be the best father I can…’

Scar’s POV

I opened my eyes; Brian was sleeping by now. I felt a strange sensation in my stomach. A mixture of butterflies…and something else. I can’t tell. But that damn dream about Drake a few days ago was kinda true. He knew I was pregnant.

No, my subconscious knew I was pregnant.

Silly me…

All I know is I’m in the arms of the man I love. The only one I ever have wanted to start a family with. And now that dream is coming true!
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright!!! i loved this chapter :me all warm and happy! thanks or all the comments and love! ui guys are awesome! im hoping my boyfriend can come over soon but idk. his parents are being weird. thanks for all the support guys and i hoped you liked this chapter! :P
comments are love!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!