Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 6- Anxiety

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 6- Anxiety

Brian and I had known what Matt’s car looked like so we’d searched on the highway, at bars, gas stations, strip clubs, diners…everywhere. But no Matt. Tears fell from my eyes and I felt so stupid for crying in front of Brian but he didn’t seem to care. He just grabbed my hand and told me that it was ok and we’d find him. His cell started to ring and he picked it up.

“Hey! Nope, no luck. How bout you…oh, alright. Well, we’ll find him…yeah, no worries…alright, talk to you later…bye.” He hung up. “Jimmy has no luck…” I nodded.

“This is all my fault! I’m so sorry…” I said. “If I would have never came, you guys would still have a manager, Matt and her would’ve never fought, Matt wouldn’t be driving, you guys wouldn’t be going crazy trying to find him…” he put his hand over my mouth.

“No. This kinda shit happens all the time. I’m glad you came cause we finally got to meet you.” He moved his hand as my cell rang.

“Hey Jazibaby!! Did you guys find him? …shit. Alright, call me if you do…love ya too girl… thanks…bye.”

“No luck?” he asked. I shook my head, feeling my breath come out strange. He glanced at me when I swerved a bit. “Hey, you alright?” I shook my head. “Pull over!!” So I did. I could feel the world spinning. I couldn’t breathe so it came out in sharp, pained heaves. My vision was growing dark and tears streamed down my face. “Scar! Come on! You’re ok…” I felt arms wrap around me as he pulled me to him. “Shh…it’ll be ok. We’ll find him…just calm down. Breathe…” the breaths stopped. I could feel myself falling into a black abyss. All I felt was a stabbing pain in my lungs and throat. I wasn’t breathing. But I could still hear Brian’s voice. “Stay with me. Come on.”

I gasped, air entering my lungs in painful bursts. Every pulse of my heart pained me, my body aching as I shivered; the tears still falling onto Brain’s shoulder.

“Alright. Good. Just keep breathing.” He instructed. I pulled back, staring into his eyes. “You ok now?” he slid his coat off and placed it on my shoulders.

“No. Not really.” I admitted, sliding the coat on. “Sorry bout that.”

“What WAS that?”

“An anxiety attack.” He nodded but grabbed his cell; it was ringing.

“Jimmy! Hey! You…sweet!...where?...jeez…alright so…back at the house or…ok. We’ll see ya there!” he hung up. “Well no more of these. They found him. He was at the bar on the other side of town. But we’re all going back to our house for drinks and stuff. Even your friend’s goin.” He paused. “I’ll drive unless you mind.”

“No. Not at all.” We changed seats and he started the car, pulling onto the highway.

“Just please, no more anxiety attacks?” he begged. I laughed and then we sat in silence for a bit. He finally spoke up. “Here, put your head on my shoulder and relax.” I did and he put his arm around me. “So…uh…you and Matt?”

“Back then.” I spoke.

“What do you mean?”

“Not anymore. I can’t.” I stated.

“But you love him!”

This caught me off guard. “Back then, yeah, I thought so at least. But I guess he doesn’t feel the same way. I mean, I don’t know either. I don’t know what I want. If I want to stay and be friends or just go our separate ways.” I glanced up at him. “But I dunno if I love home. And Val’s there so I can’t interfere. I mean, last time, look what happened. And that wasn’t even intended.”

“Oh…” he paused. “Or maybe you could be our new manager.”

I laughed. “Oh, yeah right! Cause I’m sure Val would LOVE that!”

“Oh, fuck her! She’s a bitch anyway!”

“Really? You don’t like her?” I questioned. He shook his head.

It grew silent again and then he spoke. “So if you don’t wanna go after Matt…then who do you wanna go after?”

I grinned and put my hand on the inner part of his thigh. “Wouldn’t you like to know?” he blushed and groaned a bit. I noticed something poking my hand and didn’t even have to look down to know. “Nice…”

“Well what else am I supposed to do? You’re hand’s right there and…” he bit his lip.

“What’s wrong? Making you horny?” I whispered in his ear.

“Yeah…Matt would be pissed if we fucked right here, huh?” he moaned.

“Yeah. Probably. But then again, how would he know?” I kissed his neck.

“If you don’t want me to throw you back and fuck you, you might not wanna do that…” he moaned. I decided to let him calm down; he was hard against my hand. “We’re almost there.” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, i think that's it for today! Comment!
love you guys!