Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 61- Home

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 61- Home

~*~*~*~Scar’s POV~*~*~*~

I woke up to find Brian staring at me. He smiled. “Morning beautiful.”

“Aw, morning baby!” I pecked his lips.

“Oh, that too!” he looked down, kissing my stomach. “Good morning, baby!”

I giggled. “You’re so corny.”

“But you know you love it!” he teased.

“Hey, Scar! What street do you live on?” Matt asked, walking in the room.

“York. It’s…” I glanced out the window, recognizing this place. “About 20 minutes away…”

“Ok, the driver man’s got the map so…” he mumbled, walking out of the room.

I stood, grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom. Most of my showers lately have been quick. And that counts for this one too.

When I stepped out, I found I’d only been in for 10 minutes. I’d done my hair and makeup and was now sitting with everyone.

“Guys, we’ll be there in about 10 minutes and I know my mom by now. We’re not staying at some hotel. So pack what you’ll need but leave it in here to make sure we can actually stay with my parents. Ok?” I instructed.

“Alright! Home cooked meals!” Jimmy called. Everyone went to make sure they had what they needed and I sat with Val. Matt was packing her stuff as well as his and Brian did the same for me.

“Dude! Those are hot!” Jimmy screamed.

“You know, right about now I think they’ve found our panties.” I laughed.

She joined in, shaking her head. “Yeah, of course they have!”

“We’re here!” Jaz called after glancing out the window. The bus parked in the street and I climbed off it, staring at the house that held so many memories…

The cool breeze blew and Brian placed a hand on my shoulder, sending a small smile towards me. I glanced back as I walked towards the house, down the driveway. Everyone was behind me, looking excited. The door opened, revealing the 2 sweetest-looking people.

Far from it.

But I’m all for second chances.

That doesn’t really mean anything when you’re on your hundredth.

“Scarlet!” my parents embraced me.

“Hey mom and dad!” I giggled. We turned to all my friends. “Mom, dad. I’d like you to meet my friends. You remember Matt; but here’s his girlfriend Val. Zacky, his girlfriend Jasmine, Jimmy, Johnny, and my boyfriend Brian.” Pointing to each in turn.

“Nice to meet you all!” they replied with smiles. “Why don’t you all get your things and come in! Stay a while!” without a word, everyone ran back to the bus. All but Val, Jaz and I. When they came back, they had everything and we all stepped inside.

My parents house is huge! There’s so many rooms and I showed everyone to theirs. Zacky and Jaz shared a room, Matt and Val got one, and Brian stayed with me. Jimmy and Johnny got separate rooms.

“So, change your style a bit?” my mom asked as we all sat in the kitchen. “Your shirts used to be form-fitting. Now baggy shirts?”

I looked down at my shirt but stood. Glancing down at Brian who sat next to me. I have him a worried look. He stood, taking my hand as we looked at my parents. I swallowed hard, taking a breath to calm my nerves.

“Mom, dad.” I let go of Brian to pull my shirt tighter against my bulging belly. “I’m pregnant.”

And they stared at me, mouth agape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright! So i am officially the cliff-hanger bitch XD
sorry but i need to leave to go out to dinner soon so i decided to end it here!
if you guys comment, i'll update tomorrow!!!
love you all!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!