Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 62- Walk Away

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 62- Walk Away

“What!?” my mom yelled. This is what I feared. “You leave to go live somewhere else, leave a note and we don’t hear from you for years! I see you in our Victoria’s Secret Magazine! Then I decide to call you! Now you’re here with Avenged Sevenfold and all the sudden ‘hey mom and dad, this is my boyfriend! I’m pregnant!’ Scarlet Aleece! What the hell!?”

My cheeks were burning. How dare her yell at me, a grown woman, in front of my friends! “Mom…I-”

“No! Shut up!” she continued screaming.

“Mrs. Kilbane. I love your daughter very much and I’m going to take care of her and our baby!” Brian attempted to soothe.

My mom stayed quiet for a second. “No. I know nothing about you. Scarlet, how could you!?”

“How could I!? No, how could YOU!? I’m my own person! I love this man to death and I’m starting a family with him! You can’t stop that!”

“Have you considered abortion?” she asked. That. Was. It.

“NO!!!” I screamed. “You know I was against that before! I still am! Mom, I love this man and I love this baby!” I felt everyone’s eyes on me from my sudden outburst. I looked at Matt who gave me courage. He knew the problems I had with my parents. It was a long time span of this too. “You wonder why I left before, well, there’s your fucking reason you stupid, controlling cunt!” I screamed, using a word I HATED. I only used that towards few. And this was one of those few. “You put too much pressure on me then as well as now, never listened to me, didn’t let me have my own opinions, you wanted me to turn out as your little angel with ribbons and a respectable job as a lawyer. Well, I’m nothing like that! And if you can’t take that, have another fucking kid!” Tears welled up in my eyes. “Just don’t fuck up the rest of my life!” I sobbed. “And I’m not gonna let you control my baby either!” I placed a hand over my lump as it kicked. Probably worried about all the screaming. “It was a wonder why I even fucking came back! Thought I should give you bastards another chance! Guess things don’t change!”

I didn’t realize what I was doing but I left the house, not running, just leaving. I heard my friends screaming after me. “Baby!” I felt Brian embrace me and I turned, tears streaming. “Shh…it’s ok! I’m here for you. I’m gonna make everything better. Baby…” he kissed the top of my head as I sobbed into his chest. He calmed me down for nearly 20 minutes then we walked back inside. My parents seemed to be happier and were talking with Matt. My mom came over and hugged me tightly.

“I’m sorry.” She said through tears. I nodded through my own tears. “I just overreacted.” She hugged Brian now and I couldn’t help but laugh at how uncomfortable he looked with my mom embracing him. “I’m happy for you two!”
We all sat down. “So have you two decided on names?” daddy asked.

“No. Not yet.” I sighed. That was so hard to do. Brian liked some, I liked some but it turned out we didn’t like the same ones…

“I think we should name it Zacky Jr.” Zacky piped up.

“Yeah, that’s gonna happen…” Jaz mumbled, hitting Zacky.

“No. Name it Brian Jr. Jr.” Jimmy laughed.

“I always liked Heather.” Mom added.

“Yea but then again, I grew up with that bitchy girl named Heather. Remember her?” I laughed.

“Yes.” My dad sighed, holding his head. “You mean the Heather who you got into a fight with, ending up breaking her nose and we had to pay the hospital bills for that?”

I laughed. “Yep! That would be the one!”

“Yeah. The one who made you get suspended for a month.” Mom sighed.

“Ahahaha!! Yeah! Forgot about that!”

“What were you fighting about?” Val asked.

“Uh…” I looked up at the ceiling. “I forgot…”

We all laughed some more…

I glanced at my parents. It was so nice to be able to just talk and relax. Things started out a little rough but it’s ok now…

I felt the baby kick a little. ‘Aw, sweetie! It’s alright.’ I thought, my hand resting on my tummy. ‘Mommy’s here. And grandma’s not so bitchy anymore…’ I smiled as mom pulled out photo albums of me and Matt as kids. Oh God… ‘With arms wide open. Under the sunlight. Welcome to this place I'll show you everything. With arms wide open. Now everything has changed. I'll show you love, I'll show you everything with arms wide open. With arms wide open I'll show you everything. With arms wide open.’…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! sorry this took so long! i havent been in the writing mood. a lot has happened in the past week. mainly my friend Jaleesa (Fast Melodic) got kicked off mibba so ive been trying to sort all of that out... not working too well. but i hope this chapter was good. love you all
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!