Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 63- Sweet Bliss

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 63- Sweet Bliss

I decided I wanted to go for a walk. My parents stayed home and we all left; I showed everyone the interesting places here. There weren’t many, just enough though.

“Scar?” I heard a voice. Recognition struck me and I turned to find my friend, Daytona standing behind us. “Oh my God!” I noticed she had a bulge too. Was she pregnant? She embraced me with some difficulty. “Why are you back?”

“My parents called cause they saw me in the Victoria’s Secret mag.”

“Oh! I saw that too!” she hasn’t changed much. Same dyed purple hair. “So is this Matt’s band? Wait, you guys are A7X, right?”

“Yeah.” Matt replied. “Gonna introduce us?” he said to me.

“Sorry guys. This is Daytona! She’s one of the few friends I had living here in Ohio. We went to school together here and I talked about coming back for a long time. She got sad when I left to live next to you, Mattie!” I went on to introducing them all.

“So I see you’re gonna be a mommy!” she shrieked. “Who’s the lucky man?”

“Brian.” I said, he stepped up next to me.

“Aw, you guys are so cute together!” Daytona whined. “Lucky you got a man… Mine left me… with this.” She patted her stomach lightly.

“So you ARE preggo!” I squealed.

“Yeah. It’s Tim’s. How far along are you?” she asked.

“5 months. You?”

“7.” She sighed. “Don’t get me wrong, I love my baby, but I wish his father was here…” I felt a pain in my heart.

“Sweetie…” I placed a hand on her cheek. “You’re a beautiful, wonderful woman and you deserve the best! And if that asshole’s gonna leave, then you’re just gonna have to show him that there are people out there ready to take care of you anytime.” A thought came to my mind… but the boys wouldn’t like that…

“Thanks, hun.” She said, wiping a silent tear away before the boys noticed.

“That’s just bullshit that he left!” Jimmy exclaimed. I glanced back at him. Jeez, he was taking a liking to Daytona!

“What’re you gonna name him?” I asked.

“Sam.” Daytona took a blushing gaze away from Jimmy. “You know yours gender?”

“Not yet.” Brian said. “But Scar’s goin in soon to see.”

“Aw, how cute!” Daytona sighed.

We decided to come home; Daytona came too and the whole time, Jimmy was talking to her. How cute!

We all sat around once again, in the living room; talking to my parents. “So, you’re finding the gender soon?” mom asked. I nodded.

“Ohh!” Brian mumbled, hand on him stomach, obviously feeling the kicking as did I. “Karate baby!” he joked.

“Brian…” I gave him a look and he understood. I got up, walking to my mom and dad who say on the couch opposite Brian and my seat. “Mom. Wanna feel?”

She nodded nervously, lifting my shirt up a bit revealing my bulging belly. I heard Daytona give an ‘Aww!’ which made me grin. Mom placed her cold hand on it and I watched as her eyes lit up, feeling the kicking. I smiled but felt tears in my eyes. I never thought I’d have mom and dad back in my life. I felt dad’s rough hands next to my mom’s now and his ice blue eyes lit up as well.

“Scarlet.” My mom whispered, a soft smiled on her lips.

No words were needed. I knew how they felt. Both of their eyes holding tears of joy. They loved me. I loved them. They’re back in my life and now they’re gonna be here for my baby too…

It’s like the old days. When everything was perfect…

Sweet bliss….
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So this took forever! Damn writers block and finals!
SCHOOL'S OVER THOUGH!!!!! SUMMER VACATION!!! WooT
So I'll be able to update more cuz this summer, i dont have a job with the kids. Babysitting every once in a while but other than that...
So, I'm feeling better. Well, my heart is at least. I'm sick but that's ok cuz i can still type haha.
A few updates, I made a Beetlejuice story!! I know, weird, but the idea is fucking amazing! So check it out if you're interested!
This one goes out to all of you btw. You've stuck with me thru it all and I love you all for it!!
I hope you all liked this chapter, I cried while typing it cuz of the family relationship that I had before and the one I have now. My family's close again (unlike b4) so this was made cuz of my mom being like a best friend again :D and my daddy being cool like usual (i'm a daddy's girl btw haha)
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
SweetVengeance
XSyd Sweet SinsX
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!