Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope begins to Fade Ch. 64- Twisted Path

Hope begins to Fade Ch. 64- Twisted Path

“Oh, gosh!” mom exclaimed. “Do you know the gender?”

“No. I’m goin in, in a few days.” I smiled.

“Daytona’s pregnant too.” Dad said, “It’s too bad how the father just left…”

“Yeah Bu I think I’m better off without him.” She said, looking at Jimmy.

“Daytona, can you come walk with me?” Jimmy offered his hand. She took it and they walked out the door.

“They’ve been glancing at each other all this time.” Johnny sighed, smirking.

“Ohh! Jimmy’s gonna get dat get dat!” Zacky chuckled.

“Oh, shut up!” Jaz laughed. I sat back down with Syn.

Soon we went to my room. My real room. The one I had when I was a kid. When Brian and I stepped foot inside, I instantly felt whole again. But there was a strange feeling pushing deep in me; telling me to run like I had before.

“Seems they changed a lot.” I said, glancing at the pictures of the family they’d hung on the wall.

“What’s this?” Brian asked, pointing to a note on my desk. Still tear-stained. I picked it up and I could instantly see my 16-year-old self sitting in this room blasting my speakers, pissed off at the world but what else was new?

I’d hung out with Daytona that day. Told her I was leaving. We cried together. What day, I had it. I was leaving back to Huntington Beach next to Matt. Had everything planned out.

“Mom and dad.” The note read… “I’m tired of this. I’m grown up; you’ve even said that before, and I want to leave. I know you’ll say no and that’s why I’m running. Got everything I need. Don’t even bother coming to find me. I’ll be back when I’m ready. Bye.”

“Wow…” Brian sighed after he read it. “And that was when you went to live next to Matt.”

“And I got the job at the restaurant and started dating Drake.” I sighed. “What a mistake.”

“Hey, you never told me what happened after everything. You know, he did all that shit to you, Matt protected you, then he left. But after that?”

“After that…” I sighed. “Matt and I started dating.”

“Did you…?” he sat next to me on the bed.

“Fuck?” I asked. He nodded. “Yeah.” he looked sad, glancing away. “But it doesn’t matter.” I stood, then knelt down in front of him, placing each hand on one of his knees. He still sat there, looking away. “Baby, look at me.” He did. “The past doesn’t matter. Not at all. I mean, I know you had things with girls that left later. Be it a relationship and someone broke it off or a one night stand. But that’s ok.” The sadness in his eyes brought tears to mine. I knew by that look that he regretted it all. “That’s ok because…” my voice was fading in and out a bit. “because somewhere in this twisted path; the one that’s thrown us in every direction. From hate to love, pain, fame, loss, regret, friendship, lies, heartbreak, betrayal; everything. Everything from our past. What we did, that doesn’t matter. All that matters is we found each other. We fell in love. Sure, we went through a lot, but that just shows we were strong enough to go pick up the pieces and love again. Baby…” he took my hands, tears in both of our eyes. “We’re starting a family now.” the baby kicked at just the right moment. “We’re gonna do things right. You’ll be a great father and I’ll hopefully be an awesome mother! We have our friends supporting us through it all. All 6 of them and my parents. Baby, that’s all that matters. Now. Not then. I love you.”

“I love you too.” He kissed me through my tears. “Thanks.” I nodded.

“Scar! Dinner!” mom called us out of our moment. We walked downstairs hand in hand. My parents brought the food to the dining room where everyone was sitting already.

“Yum!” Johnny exclaimed, eyeing the food. My mom made chicken, dirty rice, French fries, mashed potatoes, and cake for dessert.

“Mrs. Kilbane! You are awesome!” Jimmy exclaimed.

“Thank you!” mom laughed.

We spent the rest of dinner talking about the tour. Soon desert came and I at mine quickly. Mom knows me too well. I was craving some Boston crème pie and that’s what she made!

By the time we went to bed, all of us were so full and the guys continue to rave about mom’s cooking and how much they missed home-cooked meals.

God, how I missed this…
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, this chapters kinda boring, I know. But cute haha. and it's leading up to some awesome shit! I've had this written but I'm running out of parts to type! I just need to get back into it, look at some A7X pics and listen to more music of them. I've been off track with my other stories. But I promise, more a7x on the way! and this story and Johnny one are on the top of my list!
Just please comment to get me to update sooner! i love you guys!!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
SweetVengeance
XSyd Sweet SinsX
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!