Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 66- Given Chance

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 66- Given Chance

Brian’s POV

I sat on the bench in her front yard. She can’t stay here. We’ve worked up so much. Built so much more together and there’s more. We have a baby due in 4 months…

I glanced up to her open window, finding her sitting there staring at the clouds.

From here, I could even see the tears that streamed from those hazel depths…

Scar’s POV

I found him looking at me and couldn’t help but think of some of Matt’s lyrics. I heard cars passing by, the noise calming me.

And I closed my eyes, singing the lyrics with everything I had.

Hoping that it would ease all of this pain and help to resolve all of this…

“So what if I never hold you!? Or kiss your lips again? So I never wanna leave you and the memories of us to see, I beg don’t leave me…”

I watched Brian get up, coming in the house and heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

I turned as he strode it. He knelt down, wiping the tears from my eyes then pulling me into a warm embrace.

“I’m sorry!” I sobbed into his shoulder.

“I’m sorry too. I just overacted.” He said. “Just please don’t leave.”

“Brian, I-” before I could continue, Jimmy came in.

“Hey, uh. Can I talk to you guys?” he said. We turned to him and he sat on my bed. “Ok, so, Scar. I don’t want you leaving us. We lost you once and that was hell. I thought up a way to prevent it, so here we go…” he said out of breath. “While Brian was outside, I paid a little visit to Tona. Explained the situation. She doesn’t even want you staying.”

“But, when I was there, she told me she did!” I interrupted.

“Yeah. That was how she felt. Up until she found out she’s coming with us!” he said excitedly. My eyes bulged. “Yeah! I asked Matt, he’s ok with it. We all think she’s great! And…” he paused. “She’s my new girlfriend!”

I couldn’t help myself. I jumped up and tackled him to the bed in a big hug.

“Jimmy!! That’s great!” I laughed.

“Jimmy saves the day again!!!” Jimmy called.

“So, Scar, you’re sticking with us?” Bri interrupted.

“Guess so, now!” I laughed excitedly causing him and Jimmy to grin.

I stood and they jumped around on my bed. “Yay!!” they called.

“Oh no! Two pregnant women on the same tour bus!” Jimmy gasped.

“Funny!” I said sarcastically. “Hey, Bri, baby, can you please let me talk to jimmy alone?” I asked. Brian nodded, kissing me and left. I began… “Ok. So, you really like her?”

“Yeah! She’s great! Pretty, nice, funny…”

“And you don’t care that the baby’s gonna be born and isn’t yours?”

“Not at all. I’ll treat him like my own.” He said.

“So, you intend on being with her for a while?” I felt like I was playing 20 questions with him or something.

“Yep. I’m not gonna hurt her like her bastardly ex!” he fumed.

I hugged him “Alright! I just know you two are made for each other!”

Instantly, I jumped up, dragging him with me to the living room.

“Hey, we heard about everything’s settled.” Dad said.

“Yep!” I called. “Ok, guys, let’s go down to the bar!”

“Ok!” everyone but my parents stood.

“Drinking is not the best idea.” Mom said.

“I know! I’m not! Karaoke!” I called, in a really good mood. “Let’s go get Daytona!”

Things are looking up! I don’t have to stay here, my friends and I are as close as ever! I never want this feeling, this warmth to end! Everything is perfection and I’m finally living the way I should be. No worries.

I linked arms with Brian as we walked down the street, the sun shining down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, I scared all of you guys, huh? You thought she was really leaving? Well, i was feeling nice and decided, nope. She's gonna hook up with jimmy :) cute, i know lol
So thanks for all the comments tho guys. Sorry to worry you. You know how I am with my writing by now. Suspenseful.
Sorry this chapter's so short tho :(
I've been busy taking care of my new puppy, Macy. I have a picture of her on my profile if you'd like to check it out :D Shes so cute!!
i love you guys, thanks!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
SweetVengeance
XSyd Sweet SinsX
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!