Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 68- Bottled Inside

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 68- Bottled Inside

Still Syn’s POV

That morning, I was wide awake. I lie there, feeling her soft breath on my skin and smiled to myself. The kicking of the baby caused me to glance down, staring at my hand perfectly placed on Scar’s bump. Glancing at the clock, I found it was 10. Scar should be awake at 11 and now’s the time…

I stood, trying not to wake her. Getting dressed, I found she wasn’t awake meaning she won’t wake any time soon.

I crept down the stairs. Her parents sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee.

“Brian, why are you up so early?” Mrs. Kilbane asked.

“Uh… we need to talk.” I said after Scar’s dad made me a cup of coffee, handing it to me while saying good morning. I thanked him and we all went to sit in the living room. They sat on the couch and I sat in a chair, facing them.

“What’s wrong?” her dad asked.

“You’re pale.” her mom added.

“Well, I’ve had this on my mind for a while. Ya see, from the moment I met your daughter, I thought she was beautiful. As we got to know each other, I came to find she’s so much more. She has depth. A past. Likes and hates, taste and love. And that’s what we’ve found. Your daughter and I share something that I’ve never experienced before; something I never thought I’d have. And now, on top of our love, we have a baby on the way. I was going to do this before we found out she was pregnant, but after we knew we were coming here, I thought I may as well do it right.” I breathed. “So, I’d like to ask for your daughter’s hand in marriage.”

“Of course!!” her parents beamed, Mrs. Kilbane instantly embraced me.

“Oh, gosh! When!?” she asked.

“Tonight. But I’m gonna need some help.”

“Anything you need!”

“Thanks Mrs. Kilbane.” I smiled.

“No, please. Call me mom.”

We all laughed a bit and then I explained everything. And soon, everyone was awake. Even Scar.

We sat around the table, her parents exceptionally happy.

“Guys, why are you smiling like creepers?” Scar asked, her voice a little groggy still.

“We’re just happy that you’re happy!” dad covered up. I bit my lip in order to stifle a laugh. Nice cover. Note the sarcasm.

“Uh… ok. You guys are officially creepers…” Scar sighed, taking a bite of her waffle.

After breakfast, well, lunch, considering it was 1, we all went our separate ways. Scar went with the girls; Daytona included, to the mall while the guys and I stayed home, drinking beers on the deck.

“So, guys. I’m in need of your assistance.”

“Dude, gates, wipe your own ass for once!!” Matt joked. Everyone laughed, pouring some beer on my leg.

“Johnny boy, lick it off!” Jimmy pointed to my leg. Johnny got down as I scooted away.

“Dude!!” I called. “Cool your hormones!”

“Ok, ok. What?” Zacky asked, slapping Johnny’s shoulder while he sat.

“So, today I’m proposing to Scar. And I need you guys to make sure she doesn’t know. When we come back after I do, take as many pictures as you and her parents want, tell the girls that too, but leave us alone until then.” I informed them of my plan.

Jimmy ended up calling Daytona to tell her everything. Keep it a secret. Get Scar something to wear. And it was all settled. Now, I wait till she gets back. Just to avoid her. I’m so cruel.

Jaz’s POV

I was told by Daytona that Syn was proposing tonight! How cute! So now, I’m standing here, waiting for Scar to finish trying on some cute outfits!

She came out with the last thing, a cute black and pink flowing dress for summer. It went about to her knees and looked so cute on her!

“Ah!! You have to get it!” I shrieked with Daytona.

She soon got dressed, buying the dress, and Daytona insisted we go home. It was now 7 and Val told us we shouldn’t be too late. Everyone knew about this but Scar.

We got back to the house, Daytona had texted Jimmy to tell him that. He and Zacky were to keep Syn ready!

When we got home, I helped her with her dress in her room. She wanted to wear it to dinner. Yes, you heard me right. Daytona said she was treating all us girls to dinner. Truth was, it was just a way to get Scar in the dress so Brian could get her.

I completely straightened her hair, she put in dangly earrings, a diamond nose stud and hoops in her cartilage. By the time we were done, she was perfect. Glancing at the clock, I saw it read 7:45. On time. Brian should be waiting downstairs in the living room, pretending to be waiting for the boys to take him to dinner.

Truth be told again, non of us planned on eating out. But Scar believed it.

I told her to wait in the living room for us and walked in my bedroom, peaking out the cracked open door to watch her gracefully walk down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!! go the proposal is next chapter!! yayyyy hope u liked this!!
just on a random freggin note, I'm so sad. I accidentally dropped my cell phone in water and it wont work. So i love everything. my contacts, pictures, VIDEOS OF THE AVENGED CONCERT I WENT TO!!! im so sad :'(
so cheer me up with comments please XD
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
SweetVengeance
XSyd Sweet SinsX
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!