Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 69- From This Moment On

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 69- From This Moment On

Scar’s POV

“You look beautiful!” Brian said as I walked into the living room.

I blushed. “Thanks.”

“Hey, you think we could walk?” he pointed to the door.

“Uh, but Daytona’s taking us to dinner…” I pointed upstairs.

“Yeah, so is Matt. We’ll be back.” He took my hand, almost dragging me out the door. He looked so cute in his suit. God, I love this man…

Brian’s POV

She looked so confused and nervous! Cute!

I held her hand as we walked to the woods behind her house. It was a pathway to the park where there was the perfect spot.

Taking her to it, we sat down on a white-painted bench. She gazed around at the scenery. The lightening bugs out, neon lights flashing softly through the woods. The painted bench on which we sat was near a pond; the clear waters calm tonight. The pure, full moon shone brightly through the near-cloudless night sky above. The stars gleamed against the blackness of the sky; crickets chirping, cutting through the silence.

I watched her stare at the stars, breathing calmly. “This is so peaceful.”

“So romantic.” I added, planting an affectionate kiss on her lips…

She leaned into the kiss, deepening it with such passion.

“Come here.” I said softly after. We stood, walking to the fountain. I watched her gaze in, the shining pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters reflecting in her hazel eyes. A sight you’d have to see to believe and understand its beauty. Those eyes, I fell in love with.

I took a coin from my pocket, holding it in my somewhat-sweaty hand. Then, taking her soft hand in mine, the other hand on top, I spoke gently. “Close your eyes.” I watched as she did. A bit of a smirk playing on her features along with confusion. But also trust; another quality we share together. “Now think of the most important thing you want.” I put the coin in her hand. “Make a wish.” I let go of her hands, allowing her to drop the coin in the water. “Keep ‘em closed.” I continued, fishing through my pocket for the ring box. Pulling it out, I got down on one knee. Finally, I opened the box, staring up at the woman I love who’s eyes remained closed for now. “Ok. Open ‘em.”

Hey eyes open, revealing a bliss of hazel. She gasped, covering her mouth.

“Scarlet Aleece Kilbane. I love you more than anything. You’re the only woman I can see myself with. Now that we’re starting a family, all my dream are coming true. But they won’t be complete without you.” Tears built up in her eyes. “Will you make me the happiest man and marry me?”

The tears now fell, dripping down her hand and onto her belly. She uncovered her mouth slowly. “Of-of course.” Her voice shook with sobs she fought to hold back.

I slid the ring on her finger, it shining brightly in the moonlight. Pulling her into an embrace, she kissed my cheek and I felt the wetness from her tears. When I sat next to her, I took her hand.

“Was that what you wished for?” I whispered, wiping a few tears. She giggled a bit, nodding; biting her quivering lip.

“That and for us to be a happy family.” She sniffed. I kissed her with everything I had. Every emotion she made me feel was released in that one kiss. And all the things left to the future as well unsaid.

Placing my hand on her belly, I pulled out another coin. “One more for good luck, then.” I reply.

In mid-kiss, I dropped the shimmering coin into the cool, clear water of the fountain, pulling Scar to me more.

The slight breeze blew quietly, her dark hair fluttering with it. She deepened the kiss even more as I picked her up in my arms, carrying her with ease back to her house.

I love you’s whispered in the wind…
♠ ♠ ♠
well guys, here ya go!! i loved this! made me cry!
how did u guys react? did i make u cry?
i love you all so much!!
comment please!!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
SweetVengeance
XSyd Sweet SinsX
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!