Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 71- Anticipation

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 71- Anticipation

That next morning, I woke up rather late. My appointment was at 11 and it was 10. I let Brian sleep and took a quick shower. I then got dressed and applied some eyeliner.

By the time I was done, Brian was up and getting dressed. “Morning.” He said.

“Morning sleepyhead. Sleep well?”

“Eh.” He embraced me. “Kinda. But I kept waking up. I’m just so excited to see what we’re having.” We kissed.

“Me too.” But, let’s go eat then we’ll leave.” I smiled. We both walked down the stairs to the nearly empty kitchen. My parents and Matt sat in there, drinking coffee.

“Morning.” They greeted.

“Morning.” Brian said.

“Everyone else asleep?” I asked.

“Yep.” Matt said. “What time are you two leaving?”

“After we eat.” Brian said as I pulled out the toaster and bag of bagels.

“Anyone else want one?” I asked. Matt and Brian nodded.

“Sweetie, I can do it.” Mom offered.

“Thanks but no. Everyone’s been doing everything for me.” I popped a bagel in the toaster.

After all 3 were done, we ate them. My dad told us to take his car.

So now Brian was driving down the road as I changed radio stations, trying to find something good. ‘Just Feel Better.’ By Santana and Steven Tyler came on.

“Aw, I love Steven Tyler.” I smiled happily.

“Yea. Aerosmith all the way!” Brian took my hand.

“I grew up listening to them, one of my dad’s favorites.” I commented.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah. That and Phil Collins. Oh, and Elvis!”

“But, he’s dead.” Brian frowned. “Sad, really.”

“No, he’s hiding out with Heath Ledger!” I crossed my arms across my chest, pouting.

“Oh, yeah. I’m sure. Him and Michael Jackson are livin it up.”

“You know what? Maybe they are.” I sighed, staring out the window.

It grew silent. “God bless them all.” Brian said.

“Yeah. It was all so tragic.” I said a silent prayer for them.

“But, back to the song. Carlos Santana is a better player than I’ll ever be.”

“Oh, shut up!” I hit him lightly.

“Hey. We’re here.” Brian parked the car.

As we walked in, I had to ask him something. “Would you be happy either way?”

“You mean if it was a boy or a girl?” he replied. I nodded. He thought about it for a second. “Yeah. I’d be fine. I mean, if it’s a boy, I can do guy shit with him. If it’s a girl, you’ll do girly stuff and I can teach her good music, not girly shit. No Miley Cyrus.”

I stuck out my tongue. “Ew.” He laughed. “So…” we arrived at the main desk. I sat with him in the waiting room for 10 minutes. Agonizing minutes.

Until a nurse came and took us to a room. The ultrasound tech came in after the nurse told me I was healthy and everything’s going great. That was a relief.

“This may be cold.” The ultrasound tech informed me before putting the gel all over my now bare stomach. Brian sat in the chair next to the bed, holding my hand. I smiled as the lady put the thing on my now-gelled belly, staring at the monitor. “Well, that’s a healthy baby!” Bri squeezed my hand lightly and we glanced at each other then back at the monitor, grinning. “So, you wanna know what you’re having?”

We nodded, excitedly…

Brian parked in the driveway and we grabbed the pictures of the ultrasound.

“You ready?” he asked as we closed the car doors. I nodded.

We entered the house, anticipating everyone’s reaction…
♠ ♠ ♠
All I can say is I'm a bitch.
I know.
I'm sorry.
I just wanted it to be more... Anticipating...
I am truly sorry but this is how I wrote it
but this time I PROMISE. CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE, THAT THE GENDER WILL BE REVEALED NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! at the very beginning. I promise. it'll be exactly 7 lines in. I just counted. I promise!!!
PLEASE don't hate me *hides in a corner*

but thanks to all my commenters and readers and subscribers! i love you all!!
and hell, if I get comments quickly, I may just freggin post the next chapter even sooner!! ^_^
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
SweetVengeance
XSyd Sweet SinsX
xXcompletely-meXx
ryuuuzaki
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!