Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 72- Baby Bells

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 72- Baby Bells

As we walked in, everyone’s head snapped to us. The grin hadn’t left our faces since we found out the gender.

“So?” Jaz and Daytona said in unison.

“Yeah! Tell us already, girly!” Val pleaded as we walked in the living room.

We grinned wider, excitement fluttering through me. “Want me to?” I asked Brian.

“Sure.” He nodded slowly.

“Just tell us!” Matt begged.

I bit my lip slightly then smiled. “It’s a girl!”

Everyone jumped up, hugging as and congratulating us.

“Aw! That’s so sweet!” mom cooed, hugging me tightly.

Brian handed the pictures from the ultrasound to Johnny and they were passed around.

“Now there’s not gonna be as many guys on the bus!” Jaz high-fived me, giggling.

“We can have a blast! Makeovers and whatnot!!” Val said in a joking preppy voice which made me laugh harder.

“Whatever you want. But she’s not gonna be too girly! I’m telling you!”

“You happy with that?” I heard Matt mumble to Brian.

“About it being a girl?” Brian asked causing Matt to nod. They both thought I was paying attention to the girls when I was hearing everything. My heart seemed to stop as I held my breath, hoping Brian was ok with this… “Yeah, dude. It’s true. There’s not enough girls on the bus and Daytona’s having a boy so it’s kinda… you know.”

“Yeah.” Matt nodded. I breathed, relieved.

“Party time!” Zacky called.

The rest of the night was spent hanging in the living room, playing music. Everyone drank. But me and Daytona. God, how I missed a good beer. But, I gotta wait till our little angel is born. Then, I go right back to partying…kinda.

“So.” Mom sat down beside me and Daytona. “You think of a name yet?”

“No… but I’ll be thinking…” I sighed. “Tomorrow’s Tuesday, isn’t it?”

She nodded. “The day the band’s leaving, huh?”

“What!?” Daytona practically yelled. “We’re leaving tomorrow!?”

“Yeah.” Jimmy said in a preppy tone.

“Shit! I gotta pack!”

“I’ll help!” Jimmy followed Daytona to the door.

“Be back by 7 tomorrow morning!” Matt instructed. Jimmy gave a thumbs up and left with Daytona to her house to pack.

Soon, we decided to go to bed. Which is where I lay now with Brian.

He smiled at me. “So… a baby girl, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“She’s gonna be a daddy’s girl.” He laughed. I hit him lightly.

“I know that. But don’t rub it in!” I giggled. “Oh well. I was the same way. So I can’t be hypocritical.”

“So think of any names yet?”

“Well, I know for sure that Zacky Jr. is out.” I laughed. “But no, you?”

“I want her to have a pretty ‘S’ name.”

“So we have a kid that matches our names, huh? Scar, Syn, and S-something.”

“Yes! That’s it! We’re gonna name her S-something.” Brian gasped.

“What!?” I hit him lightly again. “Shut up, you know what I mean ya big dope!”

“We need to think though.”

“Yeah. Tomorrow while we’re on the road.”

“So how you feeling about leavin? Gain.” He asked.

I bit my lip. “It’s gonna be hard.” I paused, not wanting to talk about it. “Goodnight.”

“Yeah. Get some sleep, beautiful.” He said. Before closing my eyes I found him kissing my stomach lightly. “And you too little S-something.” He joked.

“Shut up!” I giggled as he flopped back, wrapping his arms around me.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Sleep took hold of me and I dreamed of our baby…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so i know most of you probably hate me right now... but I had to. I wanted them to have it this way and I have the name picked out and everything. Omg, I just felt bad as i typed this. I was like "I'm gonna lose everyone. They're gonna hate me" :(
So please tell me it didn't go to that cuz i'm freaking out tons!!
But I know that you won't hate me when I tell you that this story is gonna be chapters longer than I'd imagine. So it's not ending yet!!
I promise that!!
please don't hate me... =(

Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
SweetVengeance
XSyd Sweet SinsX
xXcompletely-meXx
ryuuuzaki
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!