Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 74- Sam

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 74- Sam

2 months later!

“Push, Tona! It’s alright!” I squeezed Daytona’s hand lightly and she returned it with a breathtaking grip.

I am now 7 months pregnant and sitting here, helping Daytona as she gives birth. Jimmy’s on the other side of the bed, kissing the back of her hand. He’s been super supportive. A month ago, they both confessed their love to each other. And now here he is, holding her hand with me as she gives birth.

The sweat beaded down her forehead until that final push and the sound of a baby crying echoed off the walls of the hospital room. I wiped Daytona’s forehead with a cold towel as Jimmy cut the umbilical cord.

“How ya feeling?” I smiled at her.

“Better.” She sighed.

“Lucky.” I joked.

“Would you like to hold him?” the nurse asked Daytona.

“Please.” As Sam rest in her arms, I backed up so Jimmy could go by her. I tried to control myself but obviously sucked at it. Jimmy sat on the bed’s edge, looking at Sam. The grins on Daytona and Jimmy's faces were complete ecstasy. You could just feel the happiness in the air. I smiled as they kissed, now Jimmy holding little Sammy.

Just the sight of those two brought tears to my eyes. I gave a futile attempt to hold them in but they slid down my cheeks silently. Wiping them away quickly, I exited the room, walking down the hall to the waiting room. Flicking the hair from my right eye, I watched as my friends stood, rushing to me.

“How is she?” Val asked excitedly.

“She’s much better! Sam’s here!” I smiled.

Everyone’s face lit up with a huge smile and Brian kissed me. “Just think, we’ll be doing this same thing in three months.”

“Woo.” Johnny cheered with a laugh.

“Let’s go see her.” Zacky suggested.

We walked down the hall and soon entered the room to find Jimmy still holding Sam. He smiled at us and came over. “Wanna hold him?”

Matt and Zacky looked nervous, Val, Jaz, and I nodded and Johnny stepped foreword. “Yeah.” he grinned.

“Oh, Christ. No dude. I don’t let garden gnomes hold my kid. And besides, I bet babies hate you.” Jimmy laughed, sending Johnny to pout and go behind us.

“Let the soon-to-be parents hold him first.” Daytona instructed.

Jimmy handed Sam to me and I grinned as I held him. He was adorable! The cute thing was that Daytona’s ex, the father of Sam, had Jimmy’s eyes. And now, so does Sam!

After a few minutes, I turned to Brian. He sent me a worried glance as I placed Sam in his arms. After about 5 seconds, Sam started crying. Brian quickly gave him back to Jimmy who calmed Sam and soon gave him to Val then Jaz and all around the band.

“We need to take him now.” a nurse smiled at us.

When she left, everyone started congratulating Daytona and Jimmy. Soon, I found that Tona looked exhausted.

“We gotta get back on the road soon.” Matt stated. “So, let’s all get some rest.”

As we left, I could tell something was wrong with Brian. “Sweetie, you ok?”

“Yeah.” he lied. I gave him a look. “No.” he sighed.

“You can tell me.” I took his hand.

“Well, you saw how Sam was with me. What if our daughter doesn’t like me?” hearing his words, my heart broke a bit.

“She won’t.” I kissed him. “You aren’t around kids much, huh?” he shook his head. “I always used to baby sit. Brian, babies get angry easily. They cry a lot and sometimes for nothing. But most likely Sam cried ‘cause he was being passed from one person to another. He cried for the others too.”

“Yeah. But now for you.”

I paused. “I can’t explain that. Maybe he was just so used to being with pregnant women.” I joked. “But I promise, it’ll all be ok. Once you look into our daughters eyes, all your fears will just melt away…”
♠ ♠ ♠
alright guys, so this one is a cute chapter and whatnot but i decided that...
I'm gonna post another chapter tonight!!!!
cuz i love you all and decided, another chapter is awesome lol

and this is where it gets good

-insert evil grin and matching maniacal laugh here-

XD
so i'm hoping that i get LOTS of comments ^_^
please?
please please pleeeeeaseeee!!!!!??????

love you all♥