Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 75- Interruptions

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 75- Interruptions

1 Month Later!!

The guys were setting up. We were at another venue. I would help or keep them company at least, like I usually did, but today I’m feeling like shit. My stomach is killing me, my head throbs and my body just aches. So Brian told me to relax in their dressing room. So that’s where I am now, leaned against the wall and sitting on the bed in there. I closed my eyes, ignoring the feeling. I attempted to make my body numb.

The door opened and Brian entered. “Hey sweetie. You feeling better?”

“Fuck no.” I sighed.

“Aw, just lie down.” I kissed him sweetly. I breathed in as he gently pushed me to the bed. He pulled away and I smiled at him.

“Thanks.”

“Any time.” He smirked. “Now where did Zacky leave his picks?”

“Like an afro pick?” I laughed.

“Yes, Scar. He has an afro now. In the 5 minutes it’s been since you’ve seen him last, he’s grown an afro.” Brian stated, searching around by the vanity thing. “Ah! There they are!” he held up 2 guitar picks.

“The show startin soon?” I questioned.

“Yep.” He came to the bedside. “Alright. See ya after the show?”

“What if I feel better?”

“Relax as long as possible then you can come by the girls and watch next to the stage. Oh, and Sam too.” He laughed.

“”Alright.” I kissed him. “Love you. And kick some ass!”

“Love you too and thanks. Just for you!” he soon left. I sighed, closing my eyes. About 5 minutes later, the door opened again, jolting me from my almost-slumber. Zacky looked around.

“Have you seen my pick?”

“Brian just got em. Unless you’re talking about your afro pick. ‘Cause that, I couldn’t tell ya.” I laughed.

“Ha, that was a good one!” Zack laughed. “So, he’s on stage you think?”

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“I’ll go back then. Feel better!” he called before leaving.

“Thanks! Have a good show!” I screamed.

“I will!” he yelled.

I lie back again with a laugh. Those boys are so stupid sometimes…

I felt my muscles relaxing a bit. Until the door opened, causing me to groan.

“Sorry sweetie, but have you seen Zack?” Brian asked.

“Yeah, He just went to find you.” I sighed.

“Oh. Shit. Thanks.” He charged out of the room and I relaxed again.

It had to be minutes later when the door opened again.

“Scar!” Zacky called. I glanced up. “I can’t find him.” He pouted.

“You boys just keep coming at 5 minute intervals, don’t you?” I sighed. “Go wait on the stage then if he comes back, I’ll send him there and toy won’t be passing each other.” I sighed. “You two are so silly.”

“Thanks!” Zacky chuckled, leaving me to my silence. Closing my eyes, I felt a smile hit my features. I love those guys so much! Even though they are a pain in the ass.

It had be 20 minutes later that I was half-asleep. I could feel my body was relaxing, my breathing even. You know when you’re half asleep how you don’t feel or see anything but your hearing is insanely good? Well, that’s where I am now…

But the door once again opened. “Zacky, I swear to Johnny Christ…-” I stopped.

That can’t be Zack.

I can hear them playing, putting on the show…

I opened my eyes and sat up quickly. Fear instantly pulsed through me as I stared, wide-eyed at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment.
i'm in needing of a good pick me up or something...
my parents just called me a whore because i want my nose pierced. They say it's slutty and now they're calling me a whore. Nice, huh?
and you wonder why at first I made Scar's parents assholes? Yeah. That's why...
love you guys...