Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 76- Leave How I Arrived So

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 76- Leave How I Arrived So Alive

He chuckled. “Zack? Sorry, he’s not here.” I stayed quiet. “He’s on stage.”

“Drake…” I whispered. “Why are you here?” my voice shook.

“You know, that disappearing act you pulled was quite a number.” He ignored my question. “You got out of that house quickly, huh?” I gulped. “But that just mean that I’d have to find you. And here I am.” My breath caught. He stepped close to the bed, that menacing look in his eyes. “And I see someone got pregnant. You’re such a whore!” I backed away and heard his laughter as my back hit the wall. “So…” he lunged, now directly in front of me. “What is it?” I didn’t answer. I couldn’t find my voice. “ANSWER ME!”

“A girl.” I mumbled.

“See, was that so hard?” he cackled. I felt his eyes travel down my body and tears stung in my eyes. “You know… there’s just something sexy about pregnant women.” He licked his lips.

“You’re sick!” I accidentally snapped. His hand went to my neck. He pressed his lips to mine roughly and I fought against his strength. I bit his lip, sending him to slap me as blood dripped from those cold lips of his. While he flinched back, I stood and began running to the door. I felt him pull me back and I fell to the floor on my back. Staring up at him, I wanted to hit him. But I knew that wasn’t a good idea. I began crawling back slightly.

“You belong to me. There’s nowhere to run so let’s just get it over…” he grinned, pulling something out of his pocket. He tore off the duct tape and dipped down to me as I attempted to pull away; my body still ached from before, my back throbbed, and my heart pounded loudly in fear. He roughly grabbed my wrist, taping it to the corner of the bed on the bedpost. I thrashed but that hurt my arm. It felt as if I was tearing the skin off my wrist.

“Don’t hurt me.” I cried. “Stop!” he tore down my pants and my tears began flowing. Memories filled my mind. “No! Please stop!”

He got on the floor, pulling his pants down a bit revealing his erect cock. Attempting futilely to squirm away, I couldn’t find my voice. I couldn’t scream. I couldn’t even speak. How had he done this to me?

I sobbed as he entered my roughly, pain instantly pulsing more. “Oh, it feels soooo good to be back inside you…” he moaned.

“Stop…” I cried in a barely whisper. “Please stop.”

“Soon, I know you’ll see you’re just like.” He laughed as he pumped into me. I fought passed every memory. The darkness of my old house, of his. Those times he’d rape me in his car. I fought passed it all. The beatings. Verbal abuse. It seemed like an eternity just to find myself, the little bit of myself that was left. That tiny place with Brian and our baby.

The baby!

I need to relax. I can’t have the stress or anxiety. I know it’s not good for the baby. And I know what can happen…

But if I keep thinking of that, it gets me all the more stressed.

I ignored Drake’s thrusts and moans that escaped him along with his hand that was tightened around my neck.

I ignored those thoughts. Until I heard him…

“Don’t push me away. Where is your mind? Come on, back to me.” He slapped me again. I felt my cheek was bruised now. “There you are. You know, I saw your eyes lose their light. I know you used to push me out before. But I must admit, I figured you’d lost that trick.” He bit my neck, blood gushing from his sharp teeth and hard bite.

“That’s when he did it.

He thrusted into me with so much force. The most he’d EVER done. I found my voice and screamed loudly; at the top of my lungs.

All those nights I’d wished to scream to him. All the anger, pain; came out in this scream. This deafening, ear-bleeding scream.

Matt’s POV

“So what if I never hold you,” I sang loudly into the mic. But…something didn’t feel right. “Or kiss your lips again?” I stopped, holding the mic at my side which got weird expressions from Johnny and Brian. “Guys. Stop.” I called, turning to Jimmy and they all stopped playing. The crowd grew silent but soon all started yelling at us. “Shut up!” I yelled. They grew silent. “Guys, I feel something’s wrong and I’m sorry for stopping the song but…” I paused just in time to hear a loud, deafening scream. “Shit! Gates, your fiancé’s in trouble!” I screamed, dropping the mic and sprinting off stage.

I could hear the boys following after me quickly, Brian directly next to me.

Scar’s POV

“Don’t scream anymore my love, cuz all I want is you.” Drake teased, laughing. His thrusts slowed as I attempted to move away once again. I know what the slow thrusts meant… “Ugh…this is gonna feel so good…haven’t been able to cum inside you in so long.” He moaned into my ear.

I began shaking.

Hearing loud footsteps, he jolted up and as the door opened, he had zipped his pants up.

Tears were running down my face as 2 people came in, Matt and Brian.

As soon as they saw me, their muscles tensed and their eyes snapped to Drake who stood, grinning in the corner.

Brian rushed to my side, slowly peeling the tape, along with some skin, as I pulled my pants up. I watched as Matt connected a powerful blow to Drake’s jaw. He fell back into some rack.

“Matt. Long time no see.” Drake laughed just to get hit in the jaw again.

“Shut the fuck up!!” Matt screamed. As Brian helped me up, Drake punched Matt, sending him falling back.

“I’ll be fine.” I said, sitting back down. “Get Matt!”

Brian reluctantly did, taking Matt’s place as he steadied himself. “You hurt my fiancé, you son of a bitch!!”

“Oh, I own her. Always have.”

Brian began, quickly hitting him in the nose, kicking his shin, and sending his fists wherever he could hit.

I felt my body get weak.

This wasn’t good.

The anxiety.

The fear.

My heart has been pounding fast for this whole time.

My head hurts, I’m feeling dizzy, and I’m scared.

He’d found me again.

It was just sinking in…

He’d actually found my.

After I’d forgotten. Well, not forgotten, just… looked passed?

My breaths grew sharp…

Matt stood, walking over to grab Drake by the collar and pull him up, my heart beat fast as I realized Drake held a knife in his hands. My veins bulged.

I gasped, fearing for Matt’s life.

But before I could scream, Brian quickly disarmed him, tossing the knife somewhere.

That’s when I felt it.

“B-Brian!!” I called helplessly, in almost a scream. A yell that shook with fear and anxiety.

He instantly shot me a look of worry. Just that one glance I could see his love for me, his anger towards Drake and his thankfulness for Matt.

“Brian.” I repeated, shaking with sobs of fear. His gaze remained on me. “My water just broke.”

...
♠ ♠ ♠
well, guys. is that what you expected? I bet it was lol

I'm feeling much better today guys, thanks for the support!!!

i love you all

now, this was one chapter im expecting some good comments on, so PLEASE comment like crazy
and good ones too
i appreciate them all but i want ur guys' reaction to this chapter. Especially the ending...