Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 79- In Your Eyes

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 79- In Your Eyes

Jimmy’s POV

The girls were all crying and the rest of us attempted to hold back the tears. This girl has had an impact on all of us. From keeping the girls company, helping all of us find our soul mates, helping with merch, singing, or even just being there.

And Brian… he’s in love. We all know that. I just pray they make it through…

Matt left. Hardly anyone noticed, too caught up in their tears. But I found Johnny staring at him. He’d walked down the hall and was now on his knees, looking up at the ceiling.

“He gonna be ok you think?” Johnny questioned.

“Depends if Scar is, really. Just like the rest of us.” I replied.

It grew silent and I stared at him as he looked down at his lap. A few minutes later, I found tears cascading from him eyes.

“Why does it have to be like this? Why is it always like this?” he cried. I pulled him in, not caring about this looking gay. Johnny doesn’t cry like this. He never does.

“It’s ok. She’s gonna pull through. She always does.” I soothed.

“It’s tearing us all apart.” He whispered.

Brian’s POV

She has been fully dilated for 5 minutes now. The docs are telling her to relax. So she did; she closed her eyes and steadied her breathing, holding onto the metal bar to her right and my hand with her left.

“Alright. Just breathe and push. It’ll be over soon, alright?” the midwife instructed by Scar’s spread legs. Scar nodded and began. She squeezed my hand so tightly as she pushed. Her knuckles were white and she began screaming, sweat beading on her forehead and tears streaming.

“Come on, Scarlet! You can do it!” the midwife said when Scar breathed, stopping. She sighed and began again. My heart pounded when I heard the heart rate monitor; the beeping was getting faster. “Relax. It’s ok. Just push.”

“God, it hurts!” she yelled, breathing heavily.

I leaned down and kissed her hand. “Come on, Scar.”

Nurses rushed over when the beeping grew tremendously quick. They pressed their fingers to her neck. “She needs to relax or she can’t do this.” One of them spoke.

“We should have done a c-section.” Another called.

“That’s too late now.” the midwife called frantically. “It’s almost here.”

“Then she needs to relax.” The one repeated.

I kissed Scar passionately and gratefully heard the beeping slow. “It’s ok, Scar. You can do this.” I wiped the tear from her cheek.

She began pushing again. I can’t imagine the pain…

“Almost there.” The midwife called. “Come on, scarlet. You can do this!” she paused. “Halfway there!”

“I can’t.” Scar cried, giving up and breathing again.

“Yes you can. Do it for us.” She looked up into my eyes then stared at the ceiling, closed her eyes, squeezed my hand, and pushed. She moaned from pain and then…one of the greatest moments happened…

A cry. Our baby cried.

“She’s here!” the midwife said. “Brian, please cut the umbilical cord.”

I stood and did then they quickly took the baby to get cleaned up and weighed in the corner of the room. I dabbed Scar’s forehead with a wet cloth that was in a bowl of water on the table.

“You did great!” I kissed her.

“Thanks.” She smiled. “That hurt like a bitch.” I laughed.

“And here she is…” a nurse brought her over in a pink blanket.

“She’s so tiny.” I said as they set her in Scar’s arms.

“She’s premature, not to mention we checked Scar’s charts; she was 5 pounds when she was born and she wasn’t premature.”

“How much is she?” I pointed to the baby.

“Three pounds, 2 ounces.” The nurse smiled, grabbing a chart.

I started down at my two loves. Scar’s eyes lit up; the way they were before today’s events happened. She smiled up at me.

“Brian… she’s beautiful!” she said through tears.

“We’re gonna need a name.” the nurse cut in.

I looked at Scar. “We’ve had 2 picked out. I decided. Scar, I like the one you picked.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“So, the name is?” the nurse cut in.

“Serenity.”

“And middle name?”

“Jade.” Scar said.

“Serenity Jade Haner. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” The nurse smiled. “I’ll be back. We need to take her in a few.” She left.

I sat on the side of the bed, hand on Scar’s arm. “She’s beautiful.”

“Just like her mother.” I kissed her.

“She has your eyes.” She pointed out. “Wanna hold her?”

“She’ll cry just like Sam.” I said.

“I bet she won’t.” Scar handed Serenity to me.

Serenity blinked twice, looking up at me. She then giggled, smiling.

“W-wow.” I muttered. “She doesn’t hate me.”

“Told ya.” Scar laughed then started coughing. Serenity cried during Scar’s coughing fit.

“Oh, come on… it’s ok.” I rocked Serenity a bit, patting Scar’s back.

“Mommy’s ok.” Scar said after a minute. As soon as her coughing stopped, so did Serenity’s crying.

“See, she takes after daddy and doesn’t like it when mama’s hurt.” I said.

The nurse came in, smiling at us.

“There’s a proud father. Adorable. Now, I’ll just take her back. She’ll be in the nursery. You can see her later if you like. We just have to make sure she’s alright. And Scarlet, a doctor will be in to see you shortly.” The nurse put Serenity in a crib-thing and wheeled her out.

“You ok?”

“I feel weak.” She admitted.

“Get some rest. I’ll go tell everyone the good news. I’m sure they’re pacing.” I kissed her and before leaving the room, I turned and spoke again.

“I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, thanks for all the comments and whatnot!! I'm truly surprised at how many people just started reading this story ^_^
love you all
the next one should be out soon ^_^
hey, at least it's not a cliffy, right?

Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
SweetVengeance
XSyd Sweet SinsX
xXcompletely-meXx
ryuuuzaki
Synner of Syns
KinkyArmstrong.
Bcook
Fallin_For_You
blazing emerald
dream;lover
pattycake
a7x princess
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!