Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 82- New Morning Shines

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 82- New Morning Shines

“You want visitors?” I called to Scar in the room. She nodded excitedly and sat up. “Come on, guys!” we all piled in and everyone gave her hugs, tears of joy shed.

“We were so worried!” Jaz kissed her cheek as Zacky snaked his arm around her.

“Yeah!” And Johnny cried!” Jimmy laughed.

“Sorry to worry you guys!” she laughed.

Everyone’s muscles relaxed at her laugh; it seemed that the tension in the room eased away quickly. It was calming to know she was alright and our troubles were over.

“Don’t be sorry.” Zacky grinned.

“After this, I’m in serious need of fast food.” Scar giggled.

“Oh, shit. We need to go get our equipment from the venue still.” Johnny groaned.

“Oh, fuck. Damn it, dude, you’re right! Scar, we’ll be back.” Matt, Johnny, Zacky, Jimmy and Val left. Jaz, Daytona, Sam, and I stayed with Scar; talking.

Scar’s POV

I lay back, relaxed. My blood pressure was so high before. From the moment Drake came back, my heart was pounding fast. I mean, all the anxiety from that moment, getting raped, Matt and Brian fighting Drake, my water breaking, being rushed to the hospital, giving birth…it just was non-stop adrenaline. Doc told me it wasn’t good and that I was almost lost along with Serenity.

The thought made me shiver, chills coursing through my body and prickling my skin lightly.

God must have been on my side; I guess miracles do exist.

“So, we should let ya sleep. Jaz and I are gonna go feed Sammy. Glad you’re ok.” Daytona said. I thanked them and they left.

“Go to sleep. I’ll be right here.” Brian took my hand. I nodded, closing my eyes.

When I woke up, Brian was still there; as promised. Sound asleep in the chair which he’d pulled back up beside the bed. He is so cute…

“Brian?” I shook his leg a bit, causing him to jump up.

“Huh? What? Oh. You’re awake.” He yawned, stretching. “So, the guys couldn’t get into the venue. We’re going after we leave cuz the doors were closed.”

“Oh, ok.” I shrugged. “It feels so weird without my baby bump!” I laughed.

“Yeah, you’re-”

“Skinny again, I know.” I laughed. “Need to work out a little to get tone again thought. But, it’ll all work out.”

“You wanna go see Serenity? Johnny’s got a little surprise for you.” Brian said. I nodded and he took my hand. I’d stumbled a bit, my legs felt strange to walk on. I was used to having my big belly. He helped me out of the room and down the hall to the nursery. “Bet ya can’t guess which one she is.” Brian teased.

My eyes scanned over all the babies until I spotted one with a black beanie on. In red letters, the beanie said “A7X” and had the Deathbat. “Hm…lemme guess…” I laughed.

“You like it?” Johnny came over, along with everyone else.

“Yeah! She looks so cute!” I hugged him tightly.

“Geez, I just remembered how short you were. I think you looked bigger when you were pregnant.” He commented.

“Go figure, Christ!” Matt hit him. “How ya feelin?” he embraced me tight.

“Great. I’m not fat anymore either!” I laughed. “Uh, when you’d get this?” I pointed to Serenity.

“When we couldn’t get in that damn venue, we decided to get some clothes for her. Not much, just a cute little bit.” Val explained.

“Thanks, guys!” I hadn’t even noticed that a nurse was taking Serenity out. She came over to us.

“She’s crying for some food. Would you like to feed her?”

“Yes, please!” I took her from the lady.

“Come with me.” She went back to the room; everyone followed. Except Daytona and Jaz were with Sam. “So.” She told me to sit in the chair Brian had. “Bottle or breast feeding?” I hadn’t thought about it.

“Well, breastfeeding would be easier on tour, you know?” I asked Brian.

“Your boobs, whatever you want to do.” He smiled, kissing the top of Serenity’s head.

“Yes, breastfeeding.” I nodded to the lady.

“Ok, so just lay her in your arms like that…” she adjusted my arms. “Slip down your shirt a bit and go right ahead.” The nurse instructed. I did so and felt everyone’s eyes on me. I felt a bit self-conscious. All these boys, I mean, guys will be guys and to have some girls tit out is a turn on.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Brian covering up his lap as I moved Serenity closer to the nipple. She looked at it and began to suck on it. It surprised me but I smiled down at her as she ate.

“I’ll be right back.” The nurse replied.

“Guys! Stop staring!” Val cooed.

“No!” they whined, making me laugh.

“Is it a bad thing that it kinda turns me on?” Brian whispered in my ear.

“No. Thought you’d be jealous though.”

“Those are mine.” He nodded. “But…whatever.”

“It’ll be cheaper doing things this way. And, since Daytona’s bottle feeding, later we won’t get those mixed up.” I pointed out.

I heard Serenity sigh; gazing down, I found she was done, eyes closed. I put my shirt back into place. “Alight, I’m going to take her back now. Doctor’s going to check up on her soon and then he’ll decide when you can leave.”

“Ok.” I parted with Serenity and the boys began talking amongst themselves.

Brian’s POV

Matt’s stare was too longing. I’m tired of this… I saw him kiss her and heard what he said! He claims the loves her!

Do I confront him? Do I tell anyone? Do I tell Scar? What about Val?

I thought this before…but what the fuck!? How could he do this!? Digging my nails into my palms, I glared at him angrily. He just sent me a confused look.

“Hey, ya hungry?” Daytona walked in the room, asking Scar.

“Oh my God! Yes!”

“I’m guessing Burger King?” Jaz laughed, peaking in the room too.

“Yes!” Scar nearly screamed. “Please!”

“Alright. Burger King it is. Come on!” Jimmy called. They all left the room; either deciding to go get Burger King or give us time alone.

I sat in the chair next to her now, spacing out and staring at the door. Until she snapped me out of it by grazing her lips over mine. It seemed that I had my eyes closed until then, the room was getting dark. But I was just spacing. And when she kissed me, it was like and addiction; I couldn’t stop. I didn’t want to stop. I just wanted to prove we were meant for each other. That thought Matt and her had it great together before, that she was truly meant for me. And he couldn’t change that. I kissed her hungrily, telling myself that she wouldn’t leave me for Matt… but that thought drug on anyway. She deserves better… Maybe Matt’s better. But I love Scar. I love our baby. And I want to be with Scar. I want her…forever…

It’s like one step foreword and two steps back…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake’s POV

My vision was blurred when my eyes opened.

My body throbbing…

Gazing around, I found I was in a dumpster, the sun illuminating the bricks of the alley wall lightly, casting few shadows.

It must be early still…

Questions ran through my head; seemingly endless… but above them all; one question stuck out…

Who am I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so this has been, what, 3 or 4 weeks since I've updated anything!?

I AM SO SORRY!!!!

I had band camp weeks ago, 7 hours a day and it took forever. I feel bad that i didnt update then or anything, but it was too crazy! This year we have such discipline and its great!
I was gonna update yesterday but we had our first football game, meaning we had our first show to do! it was a blast and I can't wait for more but, now that school's back up fro me, I need to start writing more again cuz i tend to get a lot of inspiration then, dont ask y cuz idk lol

So, I'm trying to update as much as i can for my stories b4 my parents get home cuz then my bf's coming over.

Please comment and tell me what u thought, especially of the last part in this chapter ;) haha

Again, so sorry!!! The updates will be coming back at a normal rate again. That's a promise!

love you all♥
and also, my boyfriend and I are writing a story together! the first chapter is posted and now we're working on the next one!

Please read!

here's the link!!

All I Can See

Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
SweetVengeance
XSyd Sweet SinsX
xXcompletely-meXx
ryuuuzaki
Synner of Syns
KinkyArmstrong.
Bcook
Fallin_For_You
blazing emerald
dream;lover
pattycake
a7x princess
xxxBabySynxxx
Twilight_Bolt14
lalalalalaaaa
secrets-that-die
XxForeverlove21xX
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!