Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Baby, Don’t Cry

I sat with my knees up to my chest, holding back the urge to crying.

“Aw, it’s ok short shit,” Jimmy sat down beside me, his hand cold from the ice cream carton he held. “Things will sort out.”

“How can you be sure, Jimmy? I’m supposed to be getting married to him soon. How can I marry him if he’s pissed at one of his friends!?” a sob escaped the lips I softly bit after.

Jim’s eyes trailed down to my now-bitten lips, causing me to blush that he noticed it. “Well…” his thoughts trailed.

Sighing, I stared at the ground.

Did I love Brian?

Of course, we’re been through too much for me not to.

Why won’t he trust Matt?



Though, if I saw one of my best friends kiss my fiancé, would I be mad?

Possibly.

But I was on the verge of death. He was scared.



So…does that mean Matt really loves me?

If so, what of Val?

And, I thought I already decided that I was in love with what we were. Not what we could be.

And Brian and I have a baby. So that means it’d never work between Matt and I.

Why am I even considering this!?

What the hell is wrong with me?



“Jimmy, does Matt really love me?” I whispered to him, my voice sounding broken even to me. I wondered what it sounded like to him.

Judging by the look his eyes gave after my words, it was much worse than I thought.

He seemed to be thinking. “…Possibly,” I lowered my gaze. “But still, it doesn’t matter, does it?”

Yes. “No.” I paused. “I suppose I just want to know. If he really does care, it would ruin a lot of things.”

“So he wouldn’t take that chance, right?”

“…No.” I felt like a child again, talking to my mother about why no guy would treat me right. But this was now: I had a baby, cheated on my man with my best friend, almost died, and was raped by someone I hated…

“As I said, things will get better. You have so many people to go to.” He spoke, pointing to something in the room. I looked; Johnny. “Like him.”

Smiling, I pulled him down beside me and cuddled into the warm embrace of such amazing men; two people I never want to lose.

Tears formed in my eyes.

“What if things don’t get better?” I spoke softly, just above a whisper.

“Then you’ll still have us.” Johnny whispered, kissing the top of my forehead.

I couldn’t help the tears that fell; this was such an emotional time. I treated people horrible at times and already, we’re close as hell again. After all I did with Johnny, he still cares. I couldn’t ask for anything better.

“Aw, Scar please don’t cry…” Jimmy wiped a tear.

“I-I’m sorry, guys,” We sat up more; they both put an arm around me. Jimmy picked up the ice cream, opening it and scooping some out. “You guys are awesome,” I kissed them both on the cheek. “I love you.”

“We love you too.” They both replied.

I took the spoon, feeding the ice cream to Jimmy, scooping more then feeding it to Johnny.

“Nummers!” Jimmy exclaimed.

“This is supposed to make you feel better!” they protested.

“It is!” I giggled as Johnny tickled me, giving Jimmy the chance to steal the spoon.

As I sat back up, Jimmy wiped ice cram all over my lips, “Pretty lip gloss, Madame. Let me have a taste!” he pushed me back, attempting to kiss me jokingly. I was on top of Johnny, licking the coldness off my parted lips and feeling Johnny’s hardness.

Images flashed through me, the sound of his moans filled my ears; replaying the night we spent together. I was overcome with a surge of electricity that pulsed through my body. For some reason I had the urge to straddle him right then. Blushing, I bit my lip again.

“Jimmy,” I giggled. “Get off me, you loaf!” I attempted to get my mind off the subject. He pouted instantly sitting up. “Aw, I love you!” I embraced him.

“Scarlet…” Brian entered the room solemnly. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Johnny try to re-adjust himself so his erection wasn’t seen. I believe he knew I had felt it…Something in me moaned, pushing back dirty thoughts.

I think I just need to get laid…

Half smiling at Brian, I silently assured him I wasn’t that mad at him.

“Brian…”

“I am sorry… I just-”

“We’ll give you some space.” Jimmy and Johnny left, Brian taking Jimmy’s seat.

“I know how you must feel jealous.”

“But he loves you!”

“Not in that way. He thought I was dying…” I replied. Brian sighed heavily, placing his head in his hands. “If I loved him, I wouldn’t be marrying you…”

He gazed up at me. “…I love you…”

“I love you too.” We kissed with such passion.

A loud cry echoed while Val entered the room. “Think someone’s hungry…” she smiled.

Nodding, I took Serenity in my arms, pulled my top down slightly, and felt her lips lightly on my nipple. She was so dainty.

Let’s see how long that lasts, if she’s anything like me…

“How’s daddy doing with this?” Val questioned.

“Good. Dirty diapers suck, but…”

“Well, leave now, I wanna talk to your fiancé about the wedding.”

Brian smiled sweetly; the first genuine smile since he held Serenity. “Ok. You two have fun.”

The wedding… I can’t wait!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo it's been forever, huh?
Sorry about that; things have been hectic.
Spring Break is coming soon, i don't have school Monday or Friday so I'll be able to type and write more hopefully
So be on the lookout for updates!
Thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing...i love you all for that!

This story is, sadly, almost over.
Sorry guys, but it's been a long run thanks to all of you. I want to make it to 100 chapters but I don't know how I could do that unless I have really short-ish but faster updates.
What do you think i should do?
Not make it to 100 with longer updates
or shorter, faster updates that make it to 100 (hopefully)

if you read all this, type "Nicole, update more" in your comment xD maybe that'll get the point through to me bahahaha!
Sorry, I'm hyper.