Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 9- Things Could Get Better

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 9- Things Could Get Better

I was half awake when someone began shaking me. I kept my eyes shut and soon succumbed to sleep. What felt like 5 minutes was an hour and again, someone shook me, calling my name. I opened my eyes to see Matt sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Morning sleepyhead!” he whispered. I could feel someone’s arm around me so I turned over. It was Brian. He moaned, just waking up. I snuggled as close to him as I could when he smiled at me.

“What time is it?” I moaned to Matt.

“Noon. Why?” he asked.

“I’m tired…and can you turn the lights off?” I groaned, realizing I had my head on Brian’s chest.

“That’s the sun.”

“Then turn the fucking sun off, I dunno. Close the fucking blinds!” I yawned. He got up and shut them, making my throbbing headache slightly weaken. I closed my eyes; listening to Brian’s fast heartbeat.

“Alright, so what’d you want?” Brian’s groggy voice sounded even deeper.

“Actually, nothing.” He sighed. “Everyone’s up but bored.” He paused and I raised my arm above the sheet. “Nice battle scars by the way.”

I opened my eyes and smiled. “Thanks. So does she hate me?”

“I don’t think it’s really hate…just dislike.” Matt replied.

“I really should go though.” I said.

“No!” both of them replied.

“Fine…” I sighed and heard screaming from downstairs. I closed my eyes. “Ugh!! Make them shut up!”

“Hangover?” Brian asked. I nodded. “Me too.”

“I’ll quiet them down now.” Matt left.

I pulled the covers down a bit, feeling hot. “Wanna get up?”

“No but fine…” I sat up and glanced over at him. “I need to go home.”

“Why?” he sat up, causing the covers to fall off him.

“I need more clothes.” He laughed at my comment.

“Here, I can find you a shirt; I don’t think you’ll fit in my pants.” He said, walking to the dresser in front of me. I blushed and giggled. “Jeez, that didn’t come out right.” I laughed. He handed me a shirt and I slid off my own, blushing more as he stared a bit. “It’ll be too big.”

I nodded, grabbing a hair tie from my wrist and began to tie the extra shirt part, revealing some of my stomach. “It works. But… can I take a shower?” I asked, pointing to the bathroom.

“Oh, sure.” He nodded.

“Thanks.” I ended up taking 15 minutes and re-applying my makeup. Thank God I’d brought my eyeliner in my purse. I walked out.

“Alright. If you don’t mind, I’m gonna take one and you can hang out with the guys.” He said. I nodded sadly. “Or you can wait for me.” He laughed. I grinned and sat on the bed. He started the water and closed the door.

He surprisingly didn’t take too long and soon we walked down to the kitchen.

“There they are!” Johnny screamed, jumping up and hugging me. I laughed and sat down next to him, Brian on the other side of me.

“Hey Jazibaby!” I called as she ate her pancakes.

She grinned. “Hey! What’s up? How’d you sleep? Oh, and I love the shirt.”

“Yeah, I know; it’s sexy!” I saw Brian grin. “And I have a hangover.”

“I noticed. Take something.” She said and Jimmy got up, getting some pills for me.

“So what’re we doing today?” Val asked, ignoring me.

“I figure the beach. I mean, I haven’t done that since I was back here with Scar.” Matt grinned at me.

So it was settled; we were going to the beach!

“Can we go home to get our batching suits?” Jaz asked Zacky.

“Bikinis!” I corrected.

“Ohhh!!!” Johnny nudged my arm. “Sure!”

We soon were about to leave but Matt walked over as we walked outside.

“Alright, girls. We all thought it would be fun if you stayed with us! So when you get your swimsuits, pack some stuff!” he said.

“Sweet!” I grinned, hugging Jaz.

When we got to our apartment, we all went inside and the guys looked around as we packed.

“So, what bikini are you wearing?” I asked Jaz as I put my last thing in my bag after 10 minutes of packing.

“Ohhh!! Chips!” Johnny screamed as we heard him open a bag.

She laughed and held up a green and blue bikini. “How bout you?” I held up my black and neon green one. “Nice!” I went in the bathroom and changed into my bikini, pulling Brian’s shirt over it and slipping my sandals on. They were back and were high. When I came back in the room, Jaz was dressed and had shorts and a tank over her bikini. She handed me my bag and we walked out to the living room.

“Ohhh!” the boys cheered and Val glared.

“Let’s go!” Jimmy jumped up and down and ran out the door. We all followed and Jaz and I left our bags in the car when we got to the beach.

“Come on guys!” Johnny called, jumping out of the car.

We followed him out and Matt, Brian and I put on our shades.

“Where are your suits?” I asked.

Matt pulled off his shirt as Brian did then they dropped their pants. I laughed. “You don’t think we’re that stupid, do you?” Matt asked.

“Brian, yours are boring! Plain black!? Couldn’t you have gotten a floral print or something?” I laughed.

“Not my style.” He shrugged as we walked to the towels. “Besides, pink is the new black!” I started laughing my ass off.

“Come on, I’ll beat ya there, S!” Jaz called to me. I took my shades off.

“Whatever!” I took off Brian’s shirt, throwing it to him, and slid off my shoes before charging to the water. I dove in, beating Jaz.

Brian’s POV

Wow…that was…wow!

“Whoa! Did you see that!?” Johnny asked. I nodded.

“Nice bodies!” Zacky commented. Jimmy and Johnny whistled.

“You’re telling me!” I spoke. They grinned, punching my arm.

Scar came out of the water, her long brown hair soaked. We all stared at her running toward us. I could feel myself get…tense as it were.

“Come on boys!” she stopped in front of us. She slid my shades off, putting them next to hers and grabbing my hand. She turned and ran towards the water, making me follow. I glanced back at the guys who gave me thumbs-ups. I shook my head, grinning. She pulled me down in the water…

“Come one! Zacky! Get in here!” Jaz said. They all charged in with us.

Soon we were exhausted and it was getting a little dark. I heard a chattering noise and saw it was Scar; her lips were purple and teeth chattering. “You cold?” she shook her head. “Yeah, whatever!” Grabbing her hand, I led her out of the water.

“Shit! Jaz! We forgot towels!” she screamed.

“Great…” Jaz called back.

“Here, you can take mine.” I handed it to her.

“No, I’ll be fine.”

“Oh! Bullshit! You’re lips are purple!” I wrapped the towel around her and sat with the others around the fire they made. Scar sat next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. The guys yet again grinned at me. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer; she was still shivering. Jaz had Zacky’s towel. Hm…I’ll have to ask Scar about that later…

Soon it was time to leave. We piled in the car, with all our stuff, and drove home. There was hardly any room so Scar was forced to sit on my lap. I didn’t mind.

Scar’s POV

When we were back, Jaz and I put our stuff in our room we shared now and I took another shower, getting the scent of ocean water out of my hair. I came out wearing a black and neon green stripped tank and short shorts that matched. As I walked in the living room to everyone, I checked the clock; 1 a.m. I sat next to Brian and yawned, putting my head on his shoulder.

“Hey, S. I’m goin to bed.” Jaz said.

“Alright; love ya! Night!” I called as she walked to the room.

“So, Scar, what happened here after I left?” Matt asked.

“Uh…my parents moved away, I got the apartment with Jaz, I got my job, Beth got knocked up.”

“Are you serious!?” he raised his voice. I nodded into Brian’s chest. “Who did it?”

“Seth.” I said. “Beth was one of the girls who was obsessed with Matt.” I explained to everyone. “She wanted him so bad. And she’d send flowers, poems, love letters. It was funny as hell.” I knew Val was glaring at Matt and I. Probably because he never told her.

“Nice, how about you and that friend of yours?” Matt questioned.

“She…she’s gone.” I said.

“But you were best friends.” He replied.

“Now I have Jaz!” I yawned.

“Here, Scar!” Jimmy handed me a beer. I opened it and drank.

Before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

Brian’s POV

“Dude! That girl was crazy! Why would I ever fuck her!?”

Matt and Johnny had been going on about the Beth girl for a half hour.

“Yeah, you do have better taste than that!” Johnny admitted, glancing over at Scar.

“Mhm, nice going there, man!” Jimmy and Zacky high-fived him.

He grinned and nodded. Everyone was looking at her now; she was dead asleep practically on top of me. Matt should be happy Val had gone to bed.

“Yeah, we were in love.” Matt said. I felt a slight surge of jealousy run through me. “But Gates, I think she likes you.” My eyes jolted up a bit.

“Yeah, whatever.” I glanced down at her. She looked so peaceful…

“Alright. Whatever you say.” Matt commented.

“Hey, Shads! How was she in the sack?” Johnny asked. I looked up at Matt. His grin widened and he quickly raised then lowered his eyebrows.

He sighed. “The BEST.”

“Better than Val!?” Zack asked. He nodded. “But I thought you guys said you were both virgins; you lost your virginity to each other?”

“We did. But she was crazy! Don’t ask me how, but she knew what she was doing! I swear, if I wouldn’t have popped her cherry, I would’ve thought she’d lost it years before and had lied to me! And it was almost like when she looked into my eyes while we were goin, she knew what I liked and wanted…” he sighed, shaking his head and sipping his beer. “Of course the first time wasn’t the best but she got so much better and so did I. To be honest, when I first left, I wasn’t homesick; I missed the sex! And her…” I glanced down, grinning at her.

“Guys, I’m gonna go to bed and bring her to her room.” I picked her up and carried her to her room. I sighed, noticing Jasmine was sprawled out, taking up the whole bed. I decided to bring Scar to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo!!
subscribe
comment
message
love!!!