Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Make Me Whole

Syn’s POV

“Gates, we’re ready. Scar’s dressed and good, everyone else is on. Let’s go!” Shadows called from outside my door.

Sighing, I took one last gaze at myself in the mirror. I adjusted my tie and left the room to greet Matt.

I'm here again
A thousand miles away from you
A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am


“How do I look?” I raised my hands from my sides like those dopey guys in those dopey romance-comedy movies that Scar insisted we watched.

He fixed my already-fixed tie which made me shake my head. “Yep. She already loves you dude, I’m sure she’d be happier if you were nude…”

Contemplating his thought, I smirked, “I’d like her to be that way very much!”

Matt hit me. “Too bad, she and Val spent hours buying that dress. Besides, we were about to have sex when Scar called to shop. She interrupted us…”

“Aw, sorry, dude. I know the feeling.” I sympathized.

Matt smirked, “Of course, Val came back after the 3 hours and made it up to me.”

“Oh, you too!?” I joked but not too much. Scar had indeed come home and tied me down…Ohhh, what a night…and morning…and then afternoon…

“Okay, now we just walk right up there; everyone’s waiting. I’ll meet ya later, dude. Gotta go find the other groomsmen.”

“Thanks for being here,” I hugged Matt, “and sorry about our issues a few months ago. It…it wasn’t supposed to get like that, dude.”

“I know. I’m really happy to see you getting married to her though, man. Don’t ever question that.” He hugged back.

“I know. Thanks.”

I tried so hard
Thought I could do this on my own
I've lost so much along the way


We parted ways for me to be confronted by Jimmy.

“Ready?” he asked.

“Yeah, dude.” I laughed off the pounding of my startled heart. I wasn’t expecting him to jump out of nowhere… though, when did Jimmy ever do something expected? The only thing we expected was that he’d be crazy and hyper. And that’s exactly how we loved our Jimmy…

“I’m so happy for you two!” he picked me up and managed to spin me around.

“Dude, put me down! I’m not Johnny!”

He chuckled and placed me back while we continued to make our way toward the ceremony. So many people were already here. Everyone we knew came…what a wonderful feeling…

“Ready?”

I took a deep breath and we both entered the ceremony; all eyes on us. The other guys were up there and so were the girl; all dressed perfectly.

For such a motley crew, we knew how to dress up.

I lightly waved to Serenity who was clapping as soon as she saw me. A few people laughed; kids, you know?

We made such a beautiful baby…

Then I'll see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole


I stepped to the front, my hands laced in front of me as we awaited the arrival of my beautiful bride…

Scar’s POV

I was ready; everything was perfect and I couldn’t wait to see everyone else in their outfits.

My daddy linked his arms with me, smiling at me as we made our way to the door.

I've come undone
But you make sense of who I am
Like puzzle pieces in your eye


“You look so beautiful, my darling.” He spoke.

“Thanks, daddy.”

“You know, the last time we talked, things were a bit tense. Now that your mother gets to hold that beautiful baby, she’s happier. We’re so proud of you.”

“I was worried for a while there. You seemed like you hated me for leaving.”

“We were worried. It’s not every day a parent has to deal with their daughter running out on them to go live next to a tattooed boy.”

“Hey, tattoos don’t make a person! They express people!”

He chuckled, “There you go again, always so headstrong…but you’re right. You have a few, don’t you?” I nodded. “Sweetie, this man loves you so much and, tattooed or not, you’re meant for each other. There’s no one who will take care of you better.”

“I know that.”

Then I'll see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole


“Good.” He paused, as if thinking of something to say before we stepped in.

“Thanks for being here.” I spoke up.

“I wouldn’t miss this for the world…” he whispered.

I tried so hard
So hard
I tried so hard


In-taking breath, I stepped with him down the aisle. The emotion was so overwhelming to me. I saw everyone staring; all eyes on me.

Silence…

All but the organ.

Then I'll see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole


There’s Brian…he looks so perfect. He shifted from one foot to the next, clasping and unclasping his hands. That perfect smile lifted his features, bringing tears to my eyes.

“Darling,” daddy’s voice cut in; we’d stopped walking and were now in front of his empty seat next to mom and Serenity; Brian's parents beside them. “It’s time. I couldn’t be happier,” his words rejoiced me. “I love you.” he wiped my tears.

“I love you too.” And I leaned in to give him a butterfly kiss; something I did every night before I went to bed.

I turned and took Brian’s hand as he helped me up the last two steps to him.

We stood in front of the priest now…

‘I couldn’t be happier… ’ daddy couldn’t have said it any better…

So you can make me whole.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, "why are you making them so short?"
cuz I'm close to 100 chapters, which will hopefully be the end.

Soooo next chapter I will put in the links to the wedding :)
beautiful really ^_^

I love you guys, please comment on this!!!