Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Out of Control

Brian’s POV

When the plane landed, we got our stuff and quickly ran to a taxi to take us to the hotel. We’d gotten the honeymoon suite, obviously. How could I go any other way?

I wanted her right then and there. It seemed like ages since we had time to ourselves like this…

She spoke up, “what’s first?”

I answered her by kissing her, slowly leading her back to the bed. She lay down on it, I pushing myself on top of her, taking her clothes off instantly.

“Oh, fuck. I need you already.”

“Wait,” she pressed her fingers to my lips and wiggled herself away from me, “Just…hold on,” and she grabbed something from her bag, going into the bathroom and coming out a few minutes later, “Ready?”

I lie on my side, hand on my cheek propping me up, “yes.”

Then she strutted over to me wearing this tight leather corset. Her wrists were covered in matching armbands and she wore a thong on her bottom. She carried a whip of chains. My eyes bulged; holy fucking shit.

Her eyes held determination and playfulness. I stood, making my way to kiss her. She pushing me back, completely on the bed with a force I’d never seen from her.

“Lay down.” She instructed, climbing on top of me... My eyes lingered down her beautiful body and she smirked lightly, “you like?”

I groaned as she bit my neck roughly, “ohhhh fuck yes.”

We were then locked in a passionate kiss; heated and fiery, just the way I liked it. I felt myself becoming more and more excited by the second.

She bucked her hips into mine then trailed kisses down my form. She pulled my shirt off quickly then went to unbuttoning my pants. Her fingers lingered on the sensitive skin on my pelvis. I moaned loudly, unable to hold back any longer.

Her fingernails dug into my hips then she tore down my pants and boxers together. She slid them completely off my body and threw them in the corner of the room. Her kisses trailed up my legs tauntingly until she touched my ball sack, kneading it lightly. Pressure began building and she traced her long tongue up the length of my dick. Scar took my tip in her mouth. Just my tip. She was teasing me so much and I felt like I couldn’t take any more.

“Mmmm, Scar, come on…” I bucked my hips while her mouth was around my length, causing her to go deeper. She deep-throated and giggled at my actions.

“You don’t get to do that…” she mumbled, climbing up higher on me. The chains she still held were whipped against my hip and I cried out in pain. This was so fucking hot…

“Oh, baby, come on…” I pleaded.

She just smirked, leaning up and taking off each armband. As she continued, she threw them in the corner; she took off her thong as well and began slowly undoing the corset. With the chains, she wrapped them around my arms; around the bedpost. I laughed but realized that now I couldn’t touch her.

“Brian…” she whispered in the most taunting voice, “how bad do you want to cum right now?”

“You’ve no idea…”

“Oh really?” she pulled the corset off completely, smirking the whole time. That smirk was so fucking cute… “Well, let’s go…”

With that, the corset was thrown God-knows-where and she positioned herself on me. My body shook. I felt the adrenaline moving through my veins…

I was ready to break. I needed her. She was so sexy tonight.

She pushed my length into her core roughly. We both moaned loudly. Her hips bucked into mine and she completely took control. Her hips moved quickly with rough but endless thrusts. I dug my nails into my palms, crying out in pleasure.

She leaned up, kissing my shoulder lightly. It felt completely opposite; on one end of my body I was being rocked and in such rough pleasure that it made my head spin, but on the other end, she was kissing my shoulder sensually.

That is, until she bit. And I don’t mean a little play bite. No…I felt blood pulse out of my new wound and I screamed out in pain. This just egged her on and she continued thrusting with such speed, I didn’t know how she could do all of this. It’s wonderful to be married to a multitasker. The pain was covered in pleasure as she licked the wound, moaning in my ear.

When she looked back at me, blood was on her lips. I don’t know why, but it looked so hot. Usually I’d be freaking out but this? Oh, I’d be damned if I didn’t think this was kinky…

“You wanna touch?” she purred in my ear while her fingers squeezed her nipple. I nodded breathlessly. “Fine.” She snapped and reached up, tearing the chains off.

I was now free to do what I wished. And what I wished was to be on top.

I pushed her down, pulling out of her and hearing her loud gasp. She closed her legs, jokingly angry at my actions. I laughed and spread her legs simply, taking my fingers and massaging her clit. I plunged two fingers into her, pumping fast as her orgasm neared. Leaning down, I sucked her clit, finishing off her orgasm as she screamed loudly, juices leaking into my mouth. Fuck, she tasted good…

I stopped, replacing my fingers and mouth with my throbbing dick. I grunted, releasing a breath as her walls tightened around me. Fuck, after all this she’s still tight…

After a few thrusts, I was back in the game and fucking her senseless.

Her eyes were closed and her lips were plump from our kissing; my blood still evident.

Her eyes opened and she began matching thrust for thrust. Sweat clung to both of our bodies and I felt my release was nearing. I pulled her up, now in my lap as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She pulled herself closer with her legs, tightening her walls and hitting a spot on my dick that just felt super fucking great. My eyes lolled back and I groaned.

My breathing was labored and I continued thrusting, lightly now. She leaned back, arching her back. That hit me in a better area, “Fuck, stay like that.” I gasped, pleading that she would do this for me. She arched more, she was extremely flexible. Her back now completely arched, I thrusted harder into her. Her walls were super tight now and it hit me just right. “Oh fuck…fuck…fuck!” my voice rose with every thrust.

She sat up, much to my dismay. I groaned until she pushed me back and began riding me again. This time though, she began practically T-bagging me; she bent at the knees, kneeling and dropping herself on and off of my dick. I groaned as she twisted her hips.

I pulled her back, capturing her lips with mine. I was so close to cumming and I hitched my legs on hers, thrusting faster. She screamed my name.

“Fuck, I’m close again…” she groaned.

“Scar…” I moaned, “I…I fucking love you…” she tightened herself again, pushing her hips into mine and holding them there until she began twisting and swaying. It felt so fucking good and I continued thrusting. “Shit…” I muttered as my climax neared its start… “Fuck!!!” my scream echoed off the walls, meeting Scar’s as she, too, released.

She kept thrusting though, hitting me tightly and causing my orgasm to last a bit longer.

She rolled off of me, lying in my arms. Both of us breathed heavily, gasping.

Scar’s POV

After the best sex of our lives, we cleaned up and went to dinner. It was beautiful and just relaxing this way with Brian was perfect. I felt complete.

On the way back to our room after, we put on our swimsuits and went to the beach. It was a pretty late-night swim but that meant hardly anyone was there. It was extravagant!

We had such a blast and then went back to the room. Brian picked me up and pushed me against the wall as soon as the door was closed and locked. His lips attacked mine. He set me down and we made our way to the room that led to a heart-shaped hot tub.

We undressed and got in, kissing while soft music played.

This was our chance to unwind and relax.

Brian slowly entered me this time; we took our time.

It was so romantic here…

“Scar…” he whispered as we slowly thrusted, “I’m having a wonderful time.”

“I am too.”

“It’s perfect…”

Her hit my spot softly, teasingly and I bit my lip.

A little later, Brian’s release came as did mine. My head lolled back and I moaned his name.

We dried off and went to lie in bed where I fell asleep in the tattooed arms of my husband, the windows open and allowing a slight breeze.

I felt complete…
♠ ♠ ♠
room
outfit
hot tub

Hahaha little bit of sex for ya there ;)

hope you enjoyed it. I've been told to stop counting down cuz it will make you guys sad sooooo I won't count down, loves

I love you guys so much <333