Wild Child

Chapter 4: Hanging around with the rock stars

So today it was a normal day like yesterday and the day before until about 6 o’clock the bell rang. Maya and I were making nail polish and some other lady stuff. It was like the day when we shaved and stuff like that, so Mandy went to open the door. We heard her squealing ‘Man who’s at the door?’ I asked, as I saw three guys walking into the living room. ‘Hey Nick, Kevin and Mr. Rock star. How are you?’ I asked as I stood up and went beside them. ‘We’re fine and stop calling me that’ Joe said, as I smirked. ‘Um we were thinking, would you like to do something tonight?’ he talked again, I nodded and Mandy said ‘I’ve been dreaming on this day like forever’. We all laughed, ‘We were thinking about the movies, what you think?’ Nick asked, we nodded and went upstairs to get a shower and change. Meantime the guys stayed downstairs waiting for us.
---
‘Guys let’s time them!!’ Kevin asked, ‘Yeah, I bet you that Roxy is going to take the most time’ Joe said as he waited for their brothers to say something. ‘I say Maya’ Nick said and that left Kevin to take Mandy’s side. They switched on the tv and watched cartoons on Disney channel, aren’t they big for cartoons? ‘And they say that we take too long to prepare, look at them they’ve up there for about half an hour for sure’ Nick said, as he clicked to change the channel. ‘Yeah right, girls are always going to be girls Nick. No matter what’ Kevin responded.
---

Maya and Mandy went downstairs ready to go , I had to do just a little bit of lip gloss and I was ready to go, as I heard someone from downstairs whooping , I rushed downstairs. ‘What the hell is going on down here?’ I yelled as I walked down the stairs. ‘I juts won!!’he said as he came and pulled me into a big hug, ‘Okay,I don’t know what happened and I don’t want to know. Let’s go, movies here we come’ I said as we made our way to Kevin’s car. As Kevin drove to the movies, we just talked about random stuff, like getting to know each other and stuff like that. Then I saw a bar that I had heard of it before, they said it was the best bar in New Jersey, it was The Tiger’s. ‘Kev, pull off.’ I said as he lowered the speed, ‘Why? We’re gonna be late for the movie’ he said. ‘Oh forget the movie, I’m going to The Tiger’s’ I said as I went out of the car. ‘Wait for me I’m coming with you. You can go to the movies, we’ll meet again later’ Joe said as he approached me. ‘Thanks for coming’ I said as I winked. We waved to the others and made our way to the bar.

‘What do you want Ms?’ the guy behind the bar asked me, ‘Um a bay breeze’. ‘And you?’ he said as he was faced Joe, he looked at the alcohol bottles with a blank head. ‘Um I’ll have the beer with the red bottle’ he said. I looked at him and laughed, ‘What?’ he said, ‘You’re not really into these kind of stuff aren’t you?’ I said with a smirk. He coughed and said ‘Of course I am, I’m an expert on these stuff’. ‘Well, so how do you explain that you just ordered the cheapest beer ever existed, which means low quality’ I said laughing, poor unfortunate sole, he just turned red. The guy handed us our drink and I let it almost in one sip. ‘So, can you explain me why three young girls are living alone in a house?’ he asked, ‘Simple, we escaped from home’ I said, he looked at me in concern, I think he didn’t believe me. ‘Okay, I just pretend I didn’t hear that’.

It was time for me to begin and make some plans about the bet, a month is not really long enough to make someone in love with you. So, I had to think of something fast to make him at least like me. ‘Do, you have a girlfriend rock star?’ I asked, ‘Um, not at the moment. Why are you asking?’ he asked me back. ‘I don’t know, it was something that just popped into my head’ I said as I flicked his hair with my hand. ‘Hey, I spent hours doing my hair’ Joe said, why didn’t that sound surprising? ‘Oh c’mon. Let’s walk home, I’m bored’ I said as I went out of the guy. Then I figured I didn’t pay the guy for the drinks, I was going to head back to bar when Joe came out. ‘You do that often go out of a bar and don’t pay?’ he said and I laughed.

‘So do you have a boy friend?’ he asked, ‘No, I hadn’t have any serious relationship for a while now’ I said back. ‘And may I ask why?’. ‘Well, I just haven’t found a guy who really appreciate me for what I am. I mean they’re all looking for one thing, sex’ I said. ‘There are plenty of guys that don’t have only sex in their mind’ he said, still arranging his hair. ’What kind of guy is that, someone like you?’ I said, ‘Um, I think you’ll find someone perfect for you’ he said, he completely ignored my question. ‘What about you? I mean you’re a guy. What do you want from a girl?’ I asked, this was beginning to be weird but I had to know some things. ‘She has to be fun, talented … I don’t know I guess I understand what I really like in a girl when I’ll find the right one’ he answered me, this guy is sweet I thought to myself. ‘And the thing that she has to be beautiful doesn’t interest you?’ I asked, ‘Well, she doesn’t have to be exactly beautiful by her appearance but from the inside too. What’s the point of her being beautiful, when she’s a complete idiot’ he said as he shoot some rocks, I guess he was trying to avoid looking at me while he talked about the right girl. ‘You never stop surprising me rock star’

We were a couple of passes away from my house, he walked ne to the door. ‘ Um, this is me’ I said as I reached the door, ‘Yeah, I guess I’ll see you soon’ he said. ‘Of course you live next door, remember? And if you haven’t noticed my room is exactly opposite yours’ I said with a smirk. ‘Oh that was you, I thought you were the 70 year old woman that lived here a couple of months ago. Sorry but you look like each other a lot’ he said giggling. I dropped my mouth at his comment and hit him in the arm, ‘I can’t believe you just said that, rock star!’ I said trying to act seriously. ‘Well, I can’t believe you just hit me, you hurt me so bad’ he said as he was faking that he was beginning to cry, ‘Well, you deserved it’ I said as I smiled.

‘Um, goodnight and sweet dreams’ he said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek, I let out a smile when his soft lips touched my lips. ‘Wow, you first insult me and then kiss me. Keep up the good work rock star’ I said as I opened the door. ‘Well, I have my own ways on making girls liking me even though I treat them badly’ he said with a smirk, ‘Be careful rock star, I’m nothing like other girls’ I said with a wink. He turned around and waved, ‘Good night!’ I yelled as he walked faster. I entered in and slammed the door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it.
Sorry if I'm gonna take a little while to upload new chapters but I'm out of ideas right now.
Tell me what you think about this one !!!

God Bless,
Ritianne