Love Spells Magic

Five Months Too Long

My head lurched upwards making contact with the cold metal as the bus crossed another speed bump. I groaned and fell back onto my soft pillow. The first day of touring and I could already reach the conclusion that tour buses were not going to be my best friend this tour.

I had flown out to Texas this morning where the tour was going to start. Three suitcases in hand, I had nervously awaited this day for the last few weeks wondering how the reunion would play out after not seeing the Jonas family for months. Tossing to my left side, I closed my eyes and replayed today in my head and smiled.

“Thank you.” I smiled to the hefty man who carried my suitcases onto the tour bus. My thumbs were folded on the top of my back pockets of my Hollister skinny jeans as I rocked back and forth on my feet.

I had spent extra time at the airport trying to clean myself up after the seven hour flight in the luxurious first class area. Thankfully, Disney had paid for my flight giving me the benefits of first class. My hair was pin straight with a small butterfly clip pushing my bangs off my face. After many hours of contemplating what I should wear, I had decided on a bright blue spaghetti baby doll top with swirls shimmering in the sunlight. I had slipped on my black flats for comfort knowing I would be walking continually throughout the airport.

A car had picked me up at the airport taking me to the private secluded neighborhood where Nick’s family lived. My jaw literally dropped open when I saw the sight of the house. It was even more beautiful than the pictures online and I instantly became insanely jealous of their family at that moment.

It had taken a few minutes to organize the chaos that was happening but someone had eventually helped me and directed me towards Selena’s tour bus where I would be living in for the next three months. I had yet to still see Selena or even any of the Jonas’ family. I assumed they must have been inside the house where nobody dared to step inside.

I decided to take my chances and walked alone to the entrance of the mansion. Curious eyes followed me as I inched closer and closer to the house. I ignored them and stepped onto the marble floor and gently pushed open the wooden door.

Voices came from the right of me and I cautiously walked towards the sound. I was in awe with the architecture of the mansion and was taking it all in trying to memorize every little detail. Caitlin would just about shoot me if she knew I was in the extravagant home of the Jonas. Her dream was to become an architect when she was older and she would do anything to see an elaborate mansion.

I turned a corner and that was when I saw everybody. The entire Jonas family was in what seemed to be a waiting room along with Selena and her mom. I could pick out Maya and her mother along with a few other family members that I recognized that came on tour with them.

Nick had his back turned talking to his older brothers and Selena. The adults were in their own little group and from what I could hear, they were talking about last minute details about tour. Joe was the first one to spot me who attracted everyone’s attention to me.

“Cady!” Joe yelled running over to me. His arms picked up my lean body and spun me around before giving me a hug. “Hey there Joey.” I couldn’t say anything more before Kevin engulfed me into another hug followed by the Bonus Jonas pushing his brother off and wrapping his small arms around my waist.

“I’m so glad that you’re here!” Frankie squealed still not letting go of my body. I giggled and bent my knees so I was face to face with Frankie. “Have you gotten taller?” I asked ruffling his hair. Frankie nodded his head vigorously agreeing with me.

I stood up and cautiously searched for Nick. Our eyes made contact with each other making my heart lurch forward and started to beat faster. It was the first time in months I was seeing Nick face to face. Not on magazines, not on the internet where I would gingerly touch the computer screen, not through video chats, but in person, bones and all.

A smile tugged on his face as he walked closer to me. I was in frozen in place as I watched him make his way towards me. My mind erased everything and everyone as I set my eyes on only Nick. He sauntered his body, smirking as I stood completely still. It seemed as if it was taking him forever to reach me when really it was a matter of seconds.

Nick paused as he stepped in front of me before touching my waist and pulling me into a bone crushing hug. I snaked my arms around his neck and set my forehead on his shoulder taking in the moment. His nose nudged my hair as he buried his face into my silky hair. The scent of Abercrombie came back to me as I breathed in.

It felt so good to finally touch Nick and be able to see him in person. I couldn’t even begin to explain what I was feeling right now. I felt as if I was in 7th Heaven and I could finally fill the aching hole in my heart. Memories from the past summer raced through my mind. The lake, the fights, but best of all the love.

“I missed you so much,” Nick murmured into my hair. His hands stroked my hair gently comforting me. “I missed you too,” I whispered. Reluctantly, I unfolded my arms around his neck causing the metal bangles on my wrist to clash together. Nick removed his hands from waist but still kept his fingers covered on top my mine.

A cough and a clearing of a throat snapped Nick and I out of our trance. I shifted my eyes to Kevin who was nodding his head towards his parents and relatives. Nick tugged on my hands and had me follow him. Taking baby steps, I walked behind him. Meeting the family I had already done. Meeting the relatives? No.


Sleep had changed its mind and decided not to come to me. I tossed to my right side hoping I could at least sleep for a couple more hours. We were traveling to an arena where I would be grilled the four or five dances within only two days. After those two days, we would officially start the tour. Selena’s songs were bouncy and fun and would require a lot of energy. Speaking of Selena….

“Can I meet her now?” I asked. Nick put on a doubtful face as I looked him in the eye. I had just met Nick’s relatives and I wasn’t the least bit surprised by the politeness and comfort that radiated off of them. Nick had introduced me to them as my girlfriend which had prompted an endless amount questions.

“Now?” I nodded. “Come on Nick. I’m going to have to meet her sooner or later. I’m going to be on the same tour bus as her!” I said exasperated. Nick had been putting off meeting Selena till the last moment trying to drag me to meet more of his friends and family that would be joining them on tour.

“Okay.” A grin appeared on my face as a thank you which Nick gladly returned. “But it’s not going to be slightly awkward with my girlfriend meeting my ex.” Nick muttered.

I glared at him and slapped him lightly on the arm. “Be nice.” He rolled his eyes in response and pulled me towards Selena and her mother. The rest of Nick’s brothers had been talking to Selena for awhile as they waited to board the buses.

“Hey guys,” Nick greeted joining the group as I followed him.

“Hi Nick! Who’s this?” Selena asked giving me a smile.

Nick turned his head to look at me once before turning back to Selena. “This is Cady, my girlfriend.”

It may have been my imagination but her smile seemed to falter for a quick millisecond before pulling back into the smile that was planted on her face. “Hey! I’m Selena. Are you joining us on tour?”

“Actually, I’m one your back up dancers. So I’ll be on your tour bus,” I answered cheerfully.

“Oh wow that’s awesome!” Selena pivoted her body as her mom called her. “I’ll see you later. Bye!” With that she grabbed her suitcases and bounced off towards her mother.

“See, that wasn’t too bad,” I said raising an eyebrow. “She’s very energetic.”

Nick smirked. “Yeah, well we’ll see how it goes later on tour.”

Everyone was beginning to disperse as they filed out to board the buses. Nick and Frankie went and helped their parents load the suitcases on to their family tour bus while I stayed and talked to Joe and Kevin. I had occasionally talked to them within the last few months, but there were still quite a few things we had to catch up on.

Nick came back and told us it was time to go out to the buses and leave. Joe and Kevin walked ahead of us arguing about who was better at tennis. Knowing them, they were probably making up their own statistics in their head as they argued.

“Hey wait.” Nick pulled me back into the house as I was about to step onto the sidewalk. I turned around and found myself in Nick’s arms as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I sent him a curious look wondering what he was doing. “You do not know how long I’ve been waiting to do this,” he murmured. I opened my mouth trying to figure out what he was saying before he quickly closed the gap between us.

He gently pushed his lips against mine, making me for the second time today unaware of my surrounding and blocking everything and everyone out. I rested my hands on his upper arms touching his strong muscles. He moved his lips in synch with mine as I relished the fact I was kissing him again. Five months of no kisses from my boyfriend was pure torture, but this kiss seemed to make up for everything.


My eyes drooped heavily as I played today’s events through my mind. The tingling sensations on my lips were still alive from the afternoon. Pulling my comforter over my body, sleep overpowered me and dragged me into endless wonderful dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm watching Gilmore Girls right now ^.^
I've had today and yesterday off of school because we had a blizzard. A foot of snow! xD

I hope you like this chapter!
Please leave comments!

Love,
Kodhai <3