Love Spells Magic

Amazing

Image
Banner by Michaela

Wyckoff, New Jersey

A heavy gloom had been above my head since the second I had woken up this morning. Even the amazing weather outside, with the sun shining and clear blue skies, could not cheer me up. It felt like a heavy weight was weighing down on my heart just waiting to see how much it could handle.

Selena’s tour bus was at our last stop of the Tonight Is Now tour, Wyckoff, New Jersey. The boys’ hometown. The night before, Nick had called me from his bus at around midnight unable to contain his excitement of performing back at his hometown. I had tried to put on a cheery attitude, not wanting to damper Nick’s mood.

It wasn’t only Nick who I would be missing after tonight. I had made wonderful friends throughout the course of the tour. Reiley had been there for me since day one of the tour. She was probably the one I had gotten the closest with. It would be hard to leave all the friends I had made on tour.

I looked back into the mirror that was in front of me and adjusted my costume for the performance tonight. The clock on the wall informed me it was almost time for us to get to our places. I couldn’t believe it was going to be the last time I was going to be in this ridiculous outfit and doing the routine that had been inscribed into my mind forever.

“Show time girls!” Michaela called out as she stuck her head around the door. As quick as she came in, she snapped back outside stepping away from the dressing room.

A somber expression began to make its way across our faces as we realized the last night had come. All of the dancers came together and did a prayer, being thankful that we all had had this wonderful opportunity to be together for a precious two months.

The dancers began filing out of the room for the last time. I hung back for a quick second making sure that my dress was still attached to the velcro on my skirt underneath for the costume change.

I jumped when a pair of arm snaked around my waist. I looked up at the mirror and laughed slightly when I saw Nick in the reflection. He set his chin on right shoulder before turning and giving me a swift kiss on the cheek.

“Hey baby.” Nick said softly. “Ready for tonight?”

I lifted my hand and placed it on its cheek and gave a sad smile. “I can’t believe it’s the last day. It seems like it’s gone by so fast.”

“I know, I know.” I squirmed out of Nick’s grasp and turned around to give him a kiss. Closing my eyes, I pressed my lips against his and pulled away after a second.

“I have to go now. I’ll see you after the show. Good luck!” I gave him one more kiss before rushing past him and going to meet the rest of the dancers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stars seemed to twinkle as I stepped out of the black car and onto the gravel. The warm air of the East brushed past me as I watched Nick pull out my suitcases and set them on the ground.

My goodbyes with the rest of the Jonas family had occurred about an hour beforehand back at their tour bus. Nick had joined me in driving to the airport. The rest of the tour crew was to leave tomorrow early morning to go back to their hometowns, but my plans had been changed. My family had wanted me home tonight, and I honestly was not much of a morning person to be flying in the morning.

Unfortunately for us, we would have to say our goodbyes out here since there was no way that Nick could make it through the entrance of the airport without being recognized. It was even a danger being here outside, knowing within one second pandemonium could occur.

Nick tilted his head to one side for a few seconds before stepping closer to me and wrapping his arms around me. The wind played with my hair as I draped my arms around Nick’s neck. He tugged me closer to him as I buried my face into his shoulder.

“I’m going to miss you so much.” He murmured. He stroked my hair slowly, making me wish that the moment would never end. I sighed and let my arms go and pulled back. My fingers intertwined with his as we focused on each other.

I stood on my tip toes and attached my lips to his, moving them in synch. It was going to be a long time till I could do this again and I sure as hell was going to make the best of the limited time I had with him right now.

The flashing numbers behind Nick caught my attention as I looked over his shoulder. I sighed and looked down at the ground before catching his attention again. “I have to go now. I’m going to miss my flight if I don’t go in right now.” I reminded him softly.

Nick didn’t say anything but leaned down again for a slow kiss. I kissed him back as long as I could before using my willpower to pull back. I grabbed my carryon bag and set it on my shoulder. Taking the handles of the two suitcases, I propped the up and opened up the wheels.

I leaned up and gave him one last kiss before we whispered our goodbyes. I slowly began walking towards the huge sliding doors. As the doors opened, I turned and looked for Nick. He was leaning against the side of the car, with his hands shoved into his pockets, watching me the entire time.

He took his right hand out of his pocket, and waved. A smile stretched across his face as he mouthed ‘I love you.’ My face mirrored his with a smile as I mouthed ‘I love you too’ and blew him a kiss.

10 Months Later- May 2011

Books were scattered all over the table as I sat in the wooden chair. My bangs flew upwards and settled back on my face as I sighed. Junior year was no fun for me. It was SAT’s this year, college applications, and to add to all that was my job of a piano intern for the piano studio I went to.

The ringing of my cell phone jostled me from my eyes closing. Everyone’s eyes in the silent library looked for the source of the new sound. I quickly reached down into my bag and pulled out my cell phone trying to silence it.

1 missed call. Nick <3

My heart soared when I heard the name and I rushed outside the library as fast as I could to call him back. The stone benches welcomed me as I sat down pressing the redial button. I tapped my foot impatiently as the ringing continued.

After the fourth ring, a voice appeared on the opposite end. “Hey babydoll.” Nick’s sweet voice filled the air as he answered his phone.

A smile played on my lips as I replied back. “Hey. Sorry I didn’t pick the first time, I was at the library.”

“At the library? You’ve been there almost every single time I’ve called you this past week!” Nick noted.

I laughed. “Yes, silly. I have finals coming up and I kind of have to pass those to go to college.”

Nick chuckled. “That’s very true. How was your sister’s party last night? I sent her a card, did she get it?”

My finger twirled around my hair as I talked to Nick. The sun was out, the birds were chirping and the sky was clear blue. It was just the kind of weather that made me feel that life wasn’t so bad and could actually be something to look forward to. For instance, this phone call definitely proved that.

“Did your parents give you permission to fly out here this summer?” Nick asked curiously. I grinned, just thinking at the thought. A few weeks ago, Nick had come up with the idea of me staying at their house in California for a couple weeks during the summer. Needless to say, I was ecstatic about the idea and had run it by my parents who were willing to pay for my ticket out there.

“The ticket is paid for and everything. And don’t say you were going to pay for it because payment has already been taken cared of.” I warned.

Nick’s voice raised a few decibels as he took the news. “Wow, Cady I’m so excited. I haven’t seen you in forever and I can’t wait to see you. It’s going to be the best two weeks of my life.”

June 2013

“Nick! Where are you taking me?” I giggled as Nick’s hand guided me as I walked.

“Be patient, Cady!” Nick scolded. “We’re almost there.”

It was my first year in college and I was currently 19 years old. As amazing as it seemed, Nick and I were still together. Even I couldn’t believe we had lasted that long. It had been four years since I first met Nick, and our relationship was still as strong as ever.

Nick had called me this Friday morning as I had been walking out of my classes at the University of Southern California campus. He had insisted on driving all the way down to the campus to pick me up and take me for a surprise trip after my last class of the week was done.

To my surprise, he had taken me to the airport. The moment we had entered, it was swarming with paparazzi. Last year, we had announced to the public about our relationship, even though most of them were aware of it. Ever since then, the paparazzi amount had doubled for Nick and had started for me.

As soon as we had made it past the paparazzi, Nick had immediately taken out a scarf and tied it around my eyes limiting my eye vision to absolutely nothing. “Are we there yet?” I complained. “This scarf is making my eyes itch.” I tugged on the scarf that was covering my eyes. Nick’s hand slapped it down as I partially undid the scarf.

“Come on baby, just for me could you please try to keep your hands still?” Nick remarked with a slight laugh.

My mind raced with that comment and I couldn’t help but reply. “Why? Did you not like it when my hands were on you before?”

I could hear Nick stop in his tracks and turn around. The crunchiness of the leaves whistled through the air as I heard him slowly walk back towards me. I stopped in my tracks as he let go of my hand making me slightly confused.

I was caught by surprise as Nick’s lips slammed against mine causing me to step back before kissing him back. My hands found their way to his curls as I tangled them into it. I pulled back with a gasp as I ran out of air.

Nick’s mouth made its way up to my ear. I shivered under the feeling of his hot breath as he spoke. “I love the way your hands you feel on me.” I froze and closed my eyes.

He stepped back and returned to his normal speaking voice. His hand grabbed mine and tugged. “I thought you wanted to see where I was taking you?” He teased. I followed him wordlessly and tried to keep my thoughts in a straight line.

I felt my shoes walk against a wooden platform making me even more confused to where we were. As soon as we had stepped off the plane out of whatever airport we were in, I had absolutely no clue to where we were.

“Ready for the surprise?” Nick whispered into my ear. I nodded my head silently as Nick slipped the scarf away from my eyes.

My eyes readjusted to the bright sun that was gleaming. I let my eyes focus to where we were and gasped softly when I realized our setting.

The lake glimmered off the rays of the sun and somewhere off in the distance I could hear the birds chirping. I gingerly took small steps forward on the dock as all the memories of years ago came rushing through my head.

Minden, Ontario. Camp Rock 2. Dancing 24/7. Falling in love with Nick.

I couldn’t believe that Nick had brought me back here. Back to where everything had started for us. I missed this place dearly along with all the memories that came with it. My eyes traveled to the gravel on the side of the dock. The rocks were still there. The part of nature that had led to my first kiss with Nick. It seemed so long ago, but yet so near.

I turned around to face Nick who was watching me intently on my reaction. I walked over to him before bursting into a sprint and leapt into his awaiting arms. He twirled me around as I wrapped my arms around him.

“Thank you so much for bringing me here. You have no idea how much this means to me.” I murmured.

Nick set me back down on the ground and I unwrapped myself from him. A smirk appeared on his face as he watched me. “There is a reason why I brought you here though.”

I titled my head to the side and gave him a questioning look. “Really? What for?”

The look on my face changed from a questioning look to a shocked expression as I watched in a daze Nick go down on one knee and take out a small jewelry box from this pocket. My hands covered my mouth as I couldn’t believe this was happening to me.

“Cady Lynn Greens, I love you so much. The moment I kissed you here four years ago, I knew that you were the one. You make me smile and laugh even when I’m in the lowest mood. You’re voice is enough to make my day. I crave for your touch and just to be able to talk to you every single day. You may not realize it but you have changed my life Cady. And that’s for the better. I couldn’t imagine my life without you. So Cady,” Nick asked with a slight waver in his voice. “Will you marry me?”

Tears were starting to make their way to the corner of my eye, and I blinked rapidly to block them from coming out. I nodded my head and squeaked out a “Yes.” My left hand reached down towards to Nick as he slid the diamond ring on my fourth finger.

June 14, 2014

“Caitlin! I can’t find my shoes!” I screeched frantically. The long white dress was just becoming a nuisance now as I rampaged throughout the room looking for my damn shoes.

“Relax, sweetie. I have it right here.” Caitlin replied gently as she entered the room with the silver diamond studded five inch heels.

I sighed and thanked her. Wedding Day. It had been a year ago that Nick had proposed to me back in Minden and now here I was at the age of 20 getting married to the love of my life.

The last year of my life had been absolute craziness. Between juggling my college schoolwork, planning a wedding, and for some relaxation time, my life had been completely hectic. Planning a wedding had taken so much more time than I had assumed it would be. But I hadn’t added in the factor of marrying a celebrity so that may have accounted in for something.

After a lot of back and forth dilemmas of how we wanted the wedding to be, we decided to have a lavish all out big wedding. It had always been my dream as a little girl to have one, and well, since Nick was a celebrity, there wasn’t any way not to have one. But we did decide to keep the guest list to only the important people in our lives, and not the rest of the hotshot celebrities out there.

I wasn’t sure how I could have managed to plan the wedding without my bridesmaids. My not so little sister Bella, Caitlin, Briana from high school, Reiley, and Shay were the select few that had made the bridesmaid cut. Their sunny yellow dresses matched the color scheme of the yellow and white wedding.

“It’s time, ladies.” Fourteen year old Frankie announced as he came into the room, looking quite handsome with his tux.

I froze as I looked at my glamoured self in the mirror. Instead of a traditional up do, I had opted for my hair to be put into a half up, half down hairstyle with it completely curled. My face had outgrown the younger look had as a teenager and had transformed into young adult.

With encouragement from all of my bridesmaids we made our way to our designated spots. Joe’s daughter was our flower girl, her dark hair cascading down her back made her seem like an angel as she walked down the long aisle tossing flowers.

My breathing quickened as I watched my friends and family end their trip down the aisle. I turned to my dad and squeezed his hand. I gave him a kiss on the cheek as tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

The music began, cueing us to walk down the aisle. My baby like steps robotically started as my dad tugged at my hand. My eyes wandered throughout the church taking in all the people who had taken their time to come out to see us. Memories rushed through my head as I reminisced on all the events that had lead up to this moment.

My eyes landed on only one person at the end. Nick was standing at the end of the alter wearing a black tux with a smile on his face. My heart ached to be with him, and I couldn’t wait till I could finally call myself his wife. He watched me the entire time, and when I was about halfway down the long aisle, he mouthed ‘I love you.’

We reached the end of the alter and my dad let go of my hand and turned to Nick. “Take care of her, Nicholas.” Nick nodded and turned to me and stood across me and stared into my eyes.

The priest began to speak but I zoned out the moment he started. All I could think was that the love of my life was standing right in front of me and I would finally be able to claim him to be mine..

“…Cady, if you would repeat after me.” I came back from my thoughts of Nick and held my hands out to Nick. “I, Cady Lynn.”

“I, Cady Lynn.”

“Take Nicholas Jerry to be my lawfully wedded husband.”

“Take Nicholas Jerry to be my lawfully wedded husband.”

“In times of sickness and in health, in times of richer and poorer until death do you part.”

“In times of sickness and in health, in times of richer and poorer until death do I part.” I said softly.

“Now do you promise to abide by all of these rules in front of God and your family?”

I looked over at Nick as he squeezed my hand gently as he reassured me from my nerves.
“I do.”

“Nicholas, please repeat after me. I, Nicholas Jerry.”

“I, Nicholas Jerry.”

“Take Cady Lynn to be my lawfully wedded wife.”

“Take Cady Lynn to be my lawfully wedded wife.”

“In times of sickness and in health, and in times of richer and poorer until death do you part.”

“In times of sickness and in health, and in times of richer and poorer until death do you part.”

“Now do you promise to abide by all of these rules in front of God and your entire family?”

Nick didn’t waste a moment before replying. “I do.”

“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest said with a smile.

Nick brought his hands up and cupped my face placing a gentle, sweet, but intimidating kiss on my lips as the entire church clapped. The grin didn’t leave my face the entire time we walked down the aisle. I was officially Mrs. Cady Lynn Jonas. Of all the times I had scribbled those words in my notebook as a teenager, it was actually coming true.

The evening seemed to fall into place as we made our way to the after party where I did the honors of throwing the bouquet to the next lucky girl who would get to marry the love of her life.

“I’m throwing the bouquet now!” I called out from the stage. All the unmarried girls at the party hurriedly moved towards the front as the men watched from the back amused. Turning around, I tossed the bouquet of flowers in the air.

As the flowers traveled in a downward spiral, I watched them mesmerized. My life had turned out to what I had thought was only a dream. The same man had been in my life since I was 15 years old. In the form of a rock star, which was an added bonus. I couldn’t believe our love had lasted from the summer of 2009 in a little city in Canada.

I looked to my right and saw Nick standing there looking back at me with the hugest smile on his face. “How does it feel like to be the new Mrs.Jonas?” Nick asked softly.

I leaned up towards him ands topped two inches in front of his lips. “Amazing.” I whispered.

Love seemed to play a strange trick on people. It would come to you at unexpected times and just whisk you away into a land where it was up and downs and full of surprises. Cupid had brought me Nicholas Jerry Jonas, the boy I thought when I was a teenager to be the sexiest guy on the planet. And yet, I ended up with this miraculous boy. But even though love had come to me at such a young age, I couldn’t imagine how my life could have turned out any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. I do not even know where to begin at all. First, I would like to say THANK YOU to all my amazing readers, subscribers,and commenters. This story wouldn't have happened without any of you. Everytime I would update, I would always think of you guys and hope that you would enjoy it.

I never thought my story would become so popular. I joined Mibba back in August...and two weeks later I started my own story. Now it's almost the beginning of summer, and this series is ending. I honestly can't believe it that it has come so far.

I have made so many great friends throughout the course of this story, and as a result, some of you had made special appearances. Everybody who made me the banners, THANK YOU. They are all so incredibly well done and it pretty much amazes me.

Don't worry, I haven't stopped writing. I have two other stories out, Sunshine in My Heart, and a new one called Never Easy which I will be starting as soon as I come back from vacation in July.

Nick and Cady had a happy ending. =] Their story started out as a little thought when I was in the shower one day and expanded from that. Lots of these plot ideas are dreams of how I would love my love life to be, but hey, we can't have all we want, can we?

I hope this story makes you realize that dreams do come true and love is always an option somewhere in your life.

For the last time with Nick and Cady,
Kodhai <3