Love Spells Magic

Sorry

The blast of cold air hit me as I stepped outside into the chilly air. I shivered in my thin jacket and pulled it closer hoping I could get somewhat warmer. Keeping my head down, I let my straight hair fall in front of my face as the dancers scurried to enter the warm arena.

Like the night before, I didn’t really get much sleep. The lack of sleep was starting to effect my normal day activities much to my dismay. This morning I had already drank two RedBull’s already in hopes to keep me awake.

Because I was up all night, I had ample amount of time to think over the craziness of the past couple of days. It was only now that I could see how much time and effort that one had to commit to when becoming part of Hollywood. Including the part where, everything is not always what it seems.

I knew I overreacted last night. Even as I wasyelling talking to Nick last night, deep down I knew I was wrong. Every now and then, I had a tendency to look too much into things and over analyze. As soon as I had admitted that to myself last night, the guilt had started to seep into me. That added factor hadn’t helped me sleep either.

Lifting my head up, I could see the entrance where we were entering through was less than two feet away. My feet clanged up the steel stairs and I found myself backstage as usual. My eyes trailed across the entire stage and set in hoping to find one specific boy. No such luck. I sighed and ran to join Reiley who was already searching for our dressing room.

I could see Sabrina’s head poking out of the doorway to our dressing room and I motioned Reiley to follow me showing her that I had found it. Yawning, I stepped inside the room.

“When’s our call time?” I asked ruffling through my bag that contained my costume for tonight’s concert.

Sabrina flipped through our small schedule book and whistled slightly. “Our call time is at six, but we have rehearsal starting in just about fifteen minutes.”

The next fifteen minutes was chaos as we hurriedly tried to change into some comfortable clothes to dance in and adjust our makeup and our hair. We made it onto the stage just in time to see the boys finish up the last of their sound check. Hope rose through me as I saw
Nick bounce off stage and hand his guitar over to his father.

I eyed the tech crew who was starting to set up Selena’s set on stage. I figured I had maybe five minutes, maximum, to talk to him. Biting my lip, I walked up slowly towards him playing with fingers nervously. Nick’s head turned my way as he noticed my presence above him. I looked down at him with nervous eyes. Glancing at me one more time, Nick turned to his dad and told him he would meet him in a few minutes. Propping himself up, he pushed himself back onto the stage positioning himself to land right in front of me.

“Can we talk?” Nick nodded silently before walking away. He turned around slightly to see if I was following him which I did quickly. Making sure I didn’t trip over any wires, or bump into anybody, we entered what seemed to be a spare dressing room. Nick pushed the door open and shut it gently behind him as I stepped inside the small room.

The bare white walls and a single couch was all that was left of the furniture in the room. Taking a look at the couch, I sat down on the couch and brought my legs up and folded them. I kept my head down now playing with the strings off my torn cami that I was wearing.

A few moments of silence could be almost heard as nobody spoke a word. A whisper staggered out of my body as I struggled to say the words. “I’m sorry.” The whisper traced its way throughout the room leaving a silent echo behind. Taking a deep breath, I continued talk from a whisper level to my normal speaking range.

“I’m sorry for everything I said yesterday. Every single word. I overreacted. It was entirely out of line over something you had no control of. I’m sorry that I got jealous when there was really no reason too. And I’m sorry I didn’t trust you. I have complete faith in you and I knew you wouldn’t deliberately do anything to hurt me. When I first started dating you, I told myself that I would never become one of those girlfriends who always analyzed every single move their boyfriend made or tormented them about just talking to a girl.”

As I heard myself saying the words out loud, I realized what terrible things I had said yesterday and how they had made absolutely no sense. Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes causing me to blink furiously to keep them from escaping. “I’m sorry.” I added one last time cracking at the last syllable.

Pressure against the couch could be felt as Nick sat down next to me. A pair of arms reached towards me and pulled me into his body. I leaned into him closing my eyes in the process with my heart thudding against his. His lips quietly pressed against the side of my head as he moved me as close as he could to him. “Cady.” He murmured. He brought his fingers up to my hair, stroking it trying to calm me down. “Please don’t cry.”

Gulping down a breath of air, my breathing slowly diminished into regular intervals. “It’s alright, Cady. It wasn’t necessarily you’re fault.” He paused still not letting go of me. “Out of all the things you said yesterday, one caught my attention and-”

“I didn’t mean anything I said yesterday. It was all so harsh.” I interrupted quietly.

Nick shook his head. “No. You said something about me brushing the kiss off.” I
winced. “But I think you may have been right about that. I should have come and talked to
you about it and I’m sorry.”

“I don’t understand why you’re apologizing. You have nothing to be apologizing for.” I argued.

Nick sighed. “Why don’t we just say this? We were both at fault and this won’t come up again.”

“If you say so.” I agreed reluctantly. For the first time since we came into the room, I looked
up and made eye contact with him. His arms were still around me as his eyes bore into mine. “I hate fighting with you.”

Unexpectedly, Nick leaned down and gently pecked my lips before pulling back. “Me too.” He whispered. I looked at him for one more second and leaned up to kiss him once again. The relief I felt filled most of the guilt I had in my heart. Nick pulled me in closer into a hug. We stayed in that position for who knows how long. But it didn’t really matter to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry this is very short and crappy but 1)I wanted it to end there and 2)I have a tad bit writers block.

Any ideas? They're all welcome.

For anybody who hasn't seen the Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Movie, GO SEE IT. It's AMAZING. And wear a red shirt if you're going =]

Leave comments!
Love,
Kodhai

P.S.Check out my other story Sunshine in My Heart.