Love Spells Magic

Let's Talk

Nick’s back was turned to me as I slowly crept up behind him. He and his brothers were talking with their entire band as they stood next to their tour bus. We had just arrived at Atlanta, Georgia and the weather was fabulous outside. I was decked out in short shorts and one of Nick’s old t-shirts he had given me. Garbo’s head snapped towards mine and I ushered him to not utter a word by pressing my finger against my mouth telling him to keep quite. He nodded very slightly before turning his attention back to his friends.

A few second passed by before I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist, jumping onto him and surprising him. Nuzzling my nose into the side of his face, I whispered. “Hey there, handsome.”

Untangling myself from Nick, I set my feet on the rocky ground but kept my arms still wrapped around him. He pivoted his body and leaned down and gave me a hug.

“Hello, still right here.” John pointed out. His comment aroused laughter out of the remaining people that were standing around. Nick slipped his arm around my waist protectively pulling me closer to him.

“The rules of PDA don’t seem to apply to you anymore.” Garbo pointed out. Nick shrugged. That was partially true. We both had gotten a bit lazy on trying to keep our relationship private. Nick more and more had gotten less careful about holding my hand while out in public, even though it was pretty rare that we were.

Kevin frowned. “He’s right. Try to be more careful about it.”

Nick rolled his eyes. “Says the person who has been caught kissing his girlfriend numerous times.”

I laughed. “I think that goes for all of you. You guys aren’t that good at keeping your relationships private.”

Joe scoffed. “What are you talking about? We’re very good at keeping them private.”

“Hm hm.” I mumbled. Our heads snapped to the attention of Mr.Jonas calling us to come inside the arena which they had finally gotten open. The crunching of twigs and leaves could be heard was we all walked inside. Looking behind me, I saw Selena and the rest of the dancers following us into the arena.

“Can we talk later?” Nick murmured into my hair as we entered the arena. Glancing up, I raised one eyebrow and shook my head yes. Nick gave me a soft kiss on my forehead before leaving me to join his brothers. I found my way to the dressing room assigned to the dancers. Laughing and hanging out with the other dancers, I began to get ready for tonight’s show.

After mending things between us, our relationship slowly began to form itself to how it had been before. One quality that I knew that I lacked was trust. Not necessarily the entire concept of trust, more of the fact that I wasn’t used to it. I wasn’t used to having a boyfriend that completely trusted me thinking that I should trust him back. Which I did. But that trust took awhile to build up.

The fall after we had finished filming Camp Rock 2 had most probably been one of the hardest time of my life. I missed Nick. Nothing less, nothing more. I had craved for the fact to just be able to run my hands through his curly hair and kiss him. For almost five months our relationship had resorted to phone calls and video chats.

In the beginning, I was okay. I could handle the distance. But as time dragged on, I was becoming more and more weary and needy. This tour was just what I needed. It would bring me back on my feet. I was beyond grateful that I was given the opportunity to join the tour.

The next couple of hours involved Reiley and I talking and goofing off with all the other dancers. I loved the bond we acquired from having to spend so much time with each other. We may not know each other’s deepest, darkness, secrets, but the connection between us was there.

Selena popped into the room with a bright smile on her face. My stomach churned but I tried to ignore it. I wasn’t sure if she knew about what happened between Nick and I and I really didn’t want to know. But doesn’t it mean that if a boy has a girlfriend, ultimately meaning she is taken, it means he’s off limits? Like no kisses? But I was going to try to not let it bother me anymore.

“Guys, we’re on stage in about five minutes for sound check.” She said cheerfully. Flattening down my clothes, I walked in step behind the other dancers. Tucking a piece of hair behind my ears, I kept my eyes down. Michaela wanted us to wear our costumes for sound check, saying that it brought us good luck for every performance. The outfits weren’t necessarily horrible, but the skirt was made out of the scratchy material that I never really liked.

Pushing my thoughts out of the way, I got into my respectable position for the beginning of the set. We flew by our entire set without barely any mistakes. Some days we would completely screw up our dances, while other times it would go by without a snag. I was thankful it was the second scenario today.

My body had become slightly tired over the last couple of days because of all the stress and pressure that was on my back. One of the major issues was lifted up, but the dancing constantly put a toll on your body.

Taking off the thin jacket, I stepped into the dressing room. After debating a few seconds I pulled down the ruffled miniskirt leaving me with my black shorts and a bright pink cami full of swirls. I knew I would have to come back early and change back into my costume. But I really didn’t want to go see Nick with my silly costume on. Grabbing the scrunchie out of my hair, I shook my head letting my long black hair gracefully fall on my bare shoulders. Finally satisfied with how I looked, I ran my hands through my hair one more time before going off to find Nick.

I wandered the hallways by myself in search of my boyfriend. He could be anywhere in the huge arena. People were all around me as the crew tried to get ready for tonight’s show. As much as hard they worked, the technical department always seem to have one problem or the other during a performance. The concert was so high tech, with raising platforms, hundreds of wires connecting all the guitars, mikes, and everything else.

Loud voices could be heard from down the hall, so I scurried down there to see if it was who I was looking for. Much to my dismay, I saw everybody but Nick. I sighed. Swiftly taking out my phone I quickly typed a text to him asking where he was. Leaning against I wall, I tapped my foot hoping for a text back. The buzzing of my phone indicated that I finally did.

Turn around.

Immediately, I jerked around and saw Nick about ten feet away from me. Running, I threw my arms around his neck and I felt myself being lifted above the ground. A slight squeal emitted from my mouth. I could feel Nick’s laughter in my shoulder. Setting me down, Nick gave me a lopsided grin.

“Do you want to go….talk?” Nick asked gazing up and down. I smirked as I watched his eyes travel up and down my body. Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed my hand and began to pull me in the opposite direction.

“Where are we going?” I called out. He turned his head around. “You’ll see.”

Ducking my head down I followed his lead and found myself at a corner going off into two path ways. Nick’s eyes darted back and forth between both hallways before tugging me into the right one and entering what seemed to be a disorganized closet. Placing a hand on my lower back, Nick gently shoved me inside before closing the door partially leaving some light to barely come through.

I laughed. I could only imagine what trouble would come out of this if we were to get caught. “What are we doing in here?”

“It’s the only place where I can be with you without anybody’s eyes on us.” Nick replied placing his hands on the exposed skin of my hips. I shivered at the touch but felt secluded.

“So we could come and talk?” I teased.

Nick cracked a smile. “Yes. So we could come and….talk.” He leaned forward and touched his forehead with mine.

“And I’m okay with that.” Bringing my lips up to his, I closed my eyes shut and stopped a centimeter away from his mouth waiting for him to make the move. Nick caught on quickly and touched his soft lips onto mine. My hands found its way to the back of his neck luring him as close as he could possibly get to me.

Nick pressed down more firmly and I could feel the tip of his tongue clashing against my
teeth. Instantly, I parted my lips open and let my tongue enter his mouth. As our tongue’s battled for dominance, I could feel Nick’s fingers slowly starting to creep up under my cami. His breathing became ragged as he tried to multi task. My hands reached his curls as I tangled my fingers inside of them.

Breathless, I pulled away from him needing my source of oxygen. Nick took the chance and let his lips work their way away from my face and onto my neck. The moist breath of his lips I could feel as he trailed up and down planting small kisses here and there. His warm lips finally connected with my neck. My breathing became short and quick as I could feel his lips tugging at my skin. A slight moan escaped my mouth as his hands continued to massage the sides of my body and as his lips kept going.

Nick finally detached his lips and brought them back up to mine. This kiss was more like what they usually were. Soft, sweet and purely innocent. Opening my eyes very slowly, they came in contact with Nick’s dark eyes.

My eyes were directed down to a bright flash that I could see going off in his pants pocket. Reaching down, I took the phone out of his pocket and read the screen. 6 Missed Calls. 13 unread text messages.

Wide eyed I showed the phone to Nick who took in a sharp breath. “Oh no. Sound check was supposed to start fifteen minutes ago.” He looked down at me once more and gave a small smile. My breathing was finally caught up with my normal pace but quickly deteriorated as Nick kissed me long and hard one last time. Dazed, I grabbed his large warm hand and followed him back to reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really need to get to bed. It's very early, but I have to be up at 7, (yes seven!!) for Contest for Choir. Wish me luck! Hopefully we'll qualify for state!

I enjoyed writing the last part of the chapter. xD Did you like reading it? =]

Leave comments!!!!!
Love,
Kodhai <3