Small Painful World

The Last Goodbye

Heidi's Point of View

The second I got the news about Shannon I felt my whole world stop. She was last person in my life I had besides Nick. When I finally got to the hospital me and Mallory cried for hours. A drunk driver had hit her head on, and the sick thing is that she is still alive. After a while and she finally said something. “When I got here Shannon was still awake and she told me to tell you she believes in you and DON’T FORGET, and right then she gave up” Mallory said. I could fell my stomach drop I felt like I was going to puke. After an other few hours of crying I had to call Nick. “Hey sexy” he answered. I was crying “What’s wrong” he said worriedly. “Shannon died today Nick” I said. There was a long silence and I heard him take a deep breath. “How did it happen?” he asked upset. “On the way to pick me up from the airport a drunk driver hit her” I explained while balling.
“Baby I’m really sorry” he said. I could tell he was really upset. “I never got to thank her for everything she did for me and say sorry for all the things I said to her” I said still crying. “She knows you didn’t mean the things you said and that you appreciate her always being there” he said softly. “I just don’t know what Im gonna do without her” I said. “I will be okay I promise, Im going to call my manager and see if I can take some time off okay” he said. “Okay I love you” I said. Always and Forever!

A few weeks later and it was the day of Shannon’s funeral. It was the hardest weeks to get through. Nick was coming in today for the funeral and to help me pack my stuff; I was going to live with the Jonas family with the baby coming in two months. Ten minutes before the funeral started I hadn’t seen Shannon’s parents or heard from them since she pasted. I went to find Mallory to see if they were coming. It took me forever to find her through the crowds of kid that came from school. I finally found her. “Mallory were are your parents” I said. “Shannon didn’t tell you they left us and I had to be granted Shannon legal guardian, their not coming” she said as I looked at her confused. I don’t understand why Shannon would never tell me this. When I was heading to my seat I bumped into Nick. Before I could say anything he gave me a hug like never before, and then leaned into kiss me. “Hey babe, how are you holding up” he said worried. Before I could answer I saw the whole Jonas family behind him. They all came over to me and said there condolences. I thanked them all and we all sat down for the ceremony.

A few hours later I was at the house packing my thing when Mallory comes up to me with a envelope. “What is this” I asked. “It’s from Shannon” she said. I started to open the envelope. I was a check for two thousand dollars. There was a long silence. I started to cry. “She was saving money for you for the baby” she said. “I don’t understand why she would do this for me” I said. “She said she was doing It because she felt like she let you down” she said. I ran to my room I felt like I was about to break down when I heard a knock at the door. “It’s me” a voice said. It was Nick just who I needed. “Babe you got to stop crying Shannon wouldn’t want you to be like this” he said. “I know but look what she gave us” I said showing him the check. “Oh My God” he said. “I know I feel so bad” I said as I started to cry again. Me and Nick laid on the bed as he held me hard while I just cried.

A few hours later. “We have to go babe okay” Nick said. We started to load my stuff into the car. I said my goodbyes to Mallory. I looked back at the house and headed off to start my new life with Nick Jonas and his family.
♠ ♠ ♠
I WANTED TO WRITE IT THIS WAY NOW

SORRY there is so much Shannon its all NICK now

NEW CHAPTER UP 2MOROW
SORRY IT SUCKS