Small Painful World

Somethings Wrong

Heidi speechless looking into Nicks eyes not knowing how to respond. She looks down. “Nick we are only sixteen” she said softly. The second those words came out of her mouth you could she the pain in Nick’s eyes. “I thought you loved me” he said crushed. “Nick I do love you more than anything but that doesn’t mean we need to get married right now” she said feeling guilty. “You no what fine don’t marry me I don’t care” he said getting angry. “If you loved me enough you would wait for me to be ready” she said getting upset.

Nick got out of the car and slammed the door hard. Heidi was still in the car shocked from what just happened. She started to tear up. At that moment she wished she could talk to Shannon. After a while she headed into the house up to Nick’s room. When she opened the door Nick was sitting on the bed leaning his head on his hands. “Babe please don’t be mad at me” Heidi said. “Heidi I fucking pregnant and I don’t know what to do to be the man of your dreams and I’m trying so hard, I just want to make you the happiest girl alive” he said frustrated. Heidi went over and sat on the bed next to him and took his hand in hers. “Listen to me you make me the happiest person alive and you are the man of my dreams okay” she said and gave him a kiss. “I’m just worried that if I don’t marry you, you will leave me once the baby is born, and I cant lose you” he said sad. “I will never leave you i love you ALWAYS AND FOREVER remember” she said reassuring him.

After there argument they just sat there looking into each others eyes. Nick was searching for the love in her eyes. He never found it that night. He knew she loved him but just wanted her to show it more. They fell asleep in each others arms. Two weeks went by and the family was heading to New York for a press conference. Heidi had to stay behind because she could not fly in the stage of her pregnancy and it worked out well because they needed someone to watch Frankie. As they were leaving Nick pulled Heidi aside and pulled her into an embrace. He kissed her like never before and leaned each others heads together. “Don’t be to long” Heidi said in a whisper. Nick found the love in her eyes he had been looking for. “Never” he said. At the same moment they said I love you.

After they all left Heidi was waiting for Frankie to come home from his play date with Madison. She went and sat down on the couch looking at her stomach wondering what it’s going to be like to be a mother. After a while of watching TV Frankie finally came home. “Hey buddy did you have fun with Madison” she said smiling. “Ya’ he said kind of quiet. “Everything okay” Heidi said with worry. “I guess so, im just hungry” he said starring into the kitchen. “Okay well do you want me to make you something” she said. “Sure but do you know how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich” he said. Heidi smiled and laughed and said “I think I can manage”. A few minutes later Heidi started to bring the sandwich over to Frankie who was sitting at the table. All the sudden Heidi dropped the plate and held her stomach in pain. She fell to the floor. “Something’s wrong” she said almost crying. Frankie stood up fast. “Are you okay Heidi” he said in confusion. “Call 911” she said crying frantically. He ran over to the phone.

THIS IS 911 WHAT IS YOUR EMERGENCY………
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG
COMMENT PLEASE