Small Painful World

Say Yes

Heidi POV

Nick was taking me out tonight for some special dinner. He had it all planned, Jamie was at Kevin and Joe’s for the night.
“Babe you ready?” he asked. I walked out with my nicest dress on. It was a red dress with high heels.
“Wow, Heidi you look amazing. I have never seen anything so beautiful.” He said not taking his eyes off me. I couldn’t help but blush. He motion for me to come over to him. He pulled me into his grasp. He lifted my chin so I was looked into his eyes.
“Do you know how much I love you?” he asked with a small but amazing smile.
“No tell me” I said knowing he did but wanting to hear it anyway. He just stared at me for a minute then leaned down and kissed my passionately. Then he whispered in my ear.
“More than you will ever know” he said whispering slowly. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.
“Nicholas you are the most amazing guy in the world. You are the greatest dad to Jamie, and I love so much that sometime it hurts” I said trying to control my emotions.
“You are my one and only………my dream girl” he said taking my hand to kiss it. Our finger then intertwined as we headed to the door. To my surprise a limo was waiting outside the house for us.
“Oh my gosh Nick, this is to much” I said shocked. He kissed the top of my head.
“You are the love of my life, nothing is to much for you.” He said leading me towards the limo opening the door for me. On the way to the restaurant Nick held me tight the whole way while my head rested on his shoulder. When we arrived at the restaurant I was surprised that Nick was taking me to the most expensive, most romantic place in California and that he has it closed, so it would just be us. I could believe that he did all of this so out of the blue. Our table was beautiful with rose petals scattered on the white table cloth. We were seated right next to the amazingly warm and cozy stone fireplace. All the lights were turned down and Nick pulled out his lighter and lit two candles. We enjoyed a wonderful candle lit dinner. It couldn’t be more romantic. I caught him starring at me for a couple minutes.
“What?” I asked jokingly. He reached into his suit pocket and pulled out a small black box. I felt my heart skip a beat. A huge smile appeared on his face. He took my hand.
“Heidi I met you about four years ago and ever since I laid eyes on you knew that I had to have you. You are the light that makes my darkness disappear. I want nothing more than to live the rest of my life with and our beautiful son. Now I asked you this question two years ago and so said no, so I hope this time you will change your mind cause if you don’t, I will just keep asking you again, and again until you say yes” he said looking deeply into my eyes the whole time. I couldn’t believe this, I loved him so much. He slowly bent down on one knee and opened the small box.
“Heidi…Will you marry me?” he asked smiling and waiting for me to answer. I had tears in my eyes and he looked worried.
“Yes Nicholas. Of course I will marry you,” I said crying but happy crying. He placed the ring on my finger, which had hello beautiful engraved on the inside and held me in his arms and kissed me. I never wanted this moment to end. Whenever I was in his arms it was like nothing else in the world mattered cause we were together. When we finally got ourselves together we headed back down to the limo. I was so excited that I didn’t even noticed that we stopped. Nick started to get out.
“Nick, What are you doing, this isn’t the house” I said confused.
“Come on, come with me” he said motioning me to follow him. He took my hand and we walked down a long path.
“Nick where are we going?” I asked.
“You’ll see” he said not giving me any information. “Okay close your eyes and I will lead you. Don’t worry I got you and don’t open till I say” he said holding me making sure I didn’t fall. “Okay open” he said excited. I opened my eyes to see a blanket and candles laying on the beach, with teki torches all around us.
“Nick this is so beautiful” I said amazed.
“Just like you” he said looking down at me.
We went and laid down on the blanket and a single rose was laying on the blanket. I picked it up and smelled it. It smelled so good. Nick grabbed my hand.
“Before we lay down, I want to do something” he said bringing me down to the water. He bent down and wrote our Nick loves Heidi in the sand with a big heart around it. We watched as the sea washed it away. We walked back up to the blankets and laid down. I had my head resting on his chest, I could feel he heart beating.
“See that star up there” he said pointing at one big one.
“Yeah” I said.
“No matter where life takes us. Whenever we are not together all we have to do is look at that star and we will always be together in our heats” he said holding me tighter.
“I love you Nicholas Jerry Jonas” we sat there in silence for a while the all the sudden he started singing softly.

Take my hand tonight
We can run so far
We can change the world to anything we want
We can stop for hours just staring at the stars
They shine down to show us

That...

you know when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night
And we'll be running so fast we can fly tonight
And even when we're miles and miles apart
You're still holding all of my heart
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're inseparable

We could run forever if you wanted to
And i would not get tired
Because I'd be with you
I keep singing this song until the very end
We have done all these things

I would give it all
Never let you fall
Cause you know we're inseparable
I would give it all
Just to show you I'm in love
Cause you know we're inseparable

I slowly fell asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats as romantic as i get, dont expect it often
Hope you like it worked hard on it

Comment