‹ Prequel: You Should Know
Status: Complete

Everybody Cares, Everybody Understands

Sequel to "You Should Know," you'll want to read that first.

Image
*Thanks to my friend Sara fro making this for me :)

Gabe Saporta and Sadler are married and having a baby. They are dealing with Gabe being on the road with his band Cobra Starship and Sadler's ever growing stomach, as well as other personal drama. What happens when tragedy strikes their world? Will it bring Sadler and Gabe closer together or will they drift slowly apart in it's wake?

Characters:
Sadler
Sadler
Meghan
Emily
Rob
Lucas
Courtney
  1. Faithfully
    Lovin' a music man ain't all it's supposed to be.
  2. The Hardest Part
    And the hardest part was letting go not taking part. You really broke my heart.
  3. Free
    I feel free; like the weight's gone off my shoulders.
  4. Everything Will Be Alright
    But then you took me by surprise...
  5. An End Has A Start
    You lose everything by the end. Still my broken limbs, you find time to mend.
  6. Fix You
    And the tears come streaming down your face, when you lose something you can't replace. When you love someone, but it goes to waste; could it be worse?
  7. The Good That Won't Come Out
    You say I choose sadness. That it never once has chosen me. Maybe you're right...
  8. Kettle's On
    Can't you see you're in the wrong place? Will you please face it and come home?
  9. Some Trust
    Some trust in pain. And some trust in pleasure. Some trust in union, some in innocence, some trust in fear. And some trust in fortune. Some trust in everyone. And some just get away.
  10. Make This Right
    So why don't we start here with this broken heart? Cause I can't fix it on my own.
  11. If Your Love is Real
    I know if I should live one hundred years I’d never see another face like yours. On stranger seas or brighter shores ‘cos I know that my love is real.
  12. Latch Key
    Tell me what was going through your head? Did you second guess those things that were never said?
  13. Take This To Heart
    You sounded hurt and you know that I believe you. Searching every little thing to find a way to tell your heart just to wait a little longer, I swear we'll make it
  14. Thanks You're The Best
    you were the best thing I ever ever had, I ever had. Since we're on good terms, thanks for everything
  15. Forever
    People spend so much time every single day runnin' 'round all over town givin' their forever away, but no, not me I won't let my forever roam and now I hope I can find my forever a home. So give me your forever. Please your forever. Not a day less wi
  16. Break Myself
    Well, I'm willing to break myself To shake this hell from everything I touch.
  17. Flowers in the Window
    But there are many seasons to feel glad, sad, mad It's just a bunch of feelings that we have to hold
  18. Coffee's for Closers
    I can't explain a thing I want everything to change and stay the same, oh time .
  19. Dog New Tricks
    Everyone lies. Everyone cheats. Not like you've done.
  20. Secret
    Everyone has a secret, but can they keep it? Oh No they can't.
  21. Nothing to Give
    I wish I could say that I've got no regrets, but saying that would be one more to pile on my desk.
  22. Runaway
    It's all these secrets that I shouldn't tell. I've got to run away It's hypocritical of you, do as you say not as you do
  23. I Shall Overcome
    But you say "Hold on, hold on... believe me, Love is here and I won't let you down, stand your ground. Hold on, hold on... It's easy, All the plans against you one by one, will come undone." I know I shall overcome.
  24. I Miss You
    I know I'll see you again whether far or soon. But I need you to know that I care and I miss you.
  25. With a Little Help From My Friends
    What do I do when my love is away? Does it worry you to be alone? How do I feel by the end of the day? Are you sad because you're on your own? No, I get by with a little help from my friends.
  26. Such A Mess
    Running with the seconds Recollections of the past Make me such a mess (such a mess). I need to pull my self together and let it out. Pull my self together and let it out.
  27. You're Not Welcome Here
    Upon the hour of your arrival I will draw the line. You take your side of the city. Don't set foot on mine.
  28. Know Your Enemy
    Do You Know Your Enemy?
  29. Fighter
    'Cause if it wasn't for all That you tried to do I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through.
  30. See These Bones
    Try as they might, no ones immune to misfiring and acting on the wrong clues. And thinkin' it's time to redo and redo
  31. In My Own Time
    So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see. So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. Catch me if I should fall and even more so while I`m standing tall.
  32. Lost
    When your worlds crashing down and you can't bear the thought. I said, babe, you're not lost.
  33. You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Groun
    So let me think of to word. Is it too soon to say 'perfect'?
  34. You've Got The Love
    Sometimes it seems that the going is just too rough. And things go wrong no matter what I do. Now and then it seems that life is just too much. But, you've got the love I need to see me through.
  35. The Good Life
    And we'll go back to the life we wanna lead, then we'll go back to the way things used to be. We'll find a way to make it right, we're gonna live our lives.
  36. Wonderful Life
    Never give up, it's such a wonderful life.
  37. With Whom You Belong
    Make sure you stay when you find love in your heart. And as it lights up your way don't let your friends fall apart. I said, I hope you find friends with whom you belong.
  38. My Same
    I don't know who I'd be if I didn't know you
  39. Love Today
    Everybody's gonna love today, Gonna love today, gonna love today. Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today.
  40. We Used To Wait
    Now our lives are changing fast. Hope that something pure can last.
  41. Colour
    We speak in a hidden little colour. Our love is the love we wanted more
  42. Cardiac Arrest
    Like cardiac arrest, high voltage in her lips.
  43. Rhythm of Life
    This is the hour in real time. This is the hour to be in the rhythm of life. Here with you by my side, In this hard vibration, I contemplate the life.
  44. Whole New World
    Home is found where the heart is
  45. Good Together
    You always get me feeling better and I know you stay by my side
  46. You Should Know
    It's safe to fall if you just trust trust the ground that you stand on I swear I will never let you down