Dear You, I'm Sorry...

Can you keep me secrets?

Miley's POV

"I don't know how you'll take it. But Pete the reason I've been so reluctant about telling you about my past it that....."I stopped i wasn't feeling as brave as I was before. I'm not so sure if I can do this now. And apparently it showed...

"Miley, you can tell me anything. Trust me please." Peter said giving me another smile, pushing his and I's coffee's aside and taking me hands; to give me comfort and slight hope.

As soon as his hands touched mine I felt better immensely. And I knew I could tell him. Just how will he react? That's the only thing I'm dreading now....

"Okay, Pete. The reason is I've been stubborn about it. Is that.....the last guy I was, well close with he took a chance and tried something and it didn't work out too well....he was always in something, something bad and when he got frustrated he would come find me and...." I had stopped I had felt something wet on my arms and to see that I was crying was horrible. What does he think?

Pete's POV

I held Miley's hands as she began. And soon I wished I hadn't pestered her to tell me about her past.

"....and he used to beat me, an-and h-he r-raped me Pete...I had told me parents and that's the reason they never cared. I was damaged goods, Pete." She finished and looked up at me with glossed over blue eyes, half covered bu a mask of blue/black hair.

"I'm sorry is over done. But I wish I could find that guy and kill him." I said as lowered her head to the table and heaved slowly....

There was silence for eleven minute exactly. I know, I counted them. I have to do something to show her that I'm truely for asking and pestering her about her past. She's probelely having a breakdown. I know have experience its bad reliving old things. I'm such a fuck-up.....

Miley's POV

I hope he's not blaming himself