Dear You, I'm Sorry...

Let Me Show You

Pete's POV

Two days. It took me two whole days to think of what to do to show Miley that I was sorry. But I just have to hope its good enough. See yesterday she got out of school for the summer. (yes college does have vacation) And she was talking about getting away. So....

"Miley, I gotta ask you something." I said running up to her. She was sitting on the top of some bleachers.

"What is it Petey?" She asked jumping down, and taking my hand. We established that we are a couple. Sorta.

"Well I want to-" Uh, I shouldn't really bring that back up- "do something to celebrate you getting out of college...So you want to go to a concert tonight?" I asked.

"Really? That would be awesome Pete" She said bringing me into a hug and kissing my cheek lightly. Whoa where did that come from? She leaned off me and kept her head down.

I took my finger and eased her chin up and kissed her lips softly. And surprisingly she did kiss back. And a few seconds I broke it.

"Where did that come from?" I asked taking her hand in my again, starting to walk towards my house.

"Well....I realised since I'm so close to you already...and we are sorta in a relationship...why not?" She said then giggled.

"Your right" I said laughing along with her.

"Who are we going to see tonight anyways?" She asked leaning into me again.

"Well, this one band called Fall Out Boy is opening for My Chemical Romance." I told her. Knowing she'd be surprised when she saw who was in Fall Out Boy...

"My Chem?? I love them! But whose Fall Out Boy? I've never heard of them before."

"Oh their a new local band. And don't worry I've heard them before. You'll love them." I said grinning.

"Uh, okay Petey, I'll take your word on it." She said giving me a look.

Author's Note: Don't worry I won't take forever to update!