I Hope It Gives You Hell

One Big Circus

I woke up and trudged to the kitchen, wiping the sleep from my eyes as I plopped down onto a very cushioned chair. 'Wait a minute, since when did we have this cushioned of chairs?' I thought as I yawned. "Um…Kera, do you mind getting off my lap?" came Mick's voice, scaring me and causing me to fly off his lap, and hit my head on the counter as I fell to the floor. "Since when did you become a chair?!" I yelled. Mick just rolled his eyes with a smirk and helped me up. "Since when did you become so easy to scare?" he asked. I glared at him and he laughed. "Sorry but I had to go there" said Mick as he ruffled my hair. I laughed and then the door opened to show my brother with two men with clown makeup behind him. "Violent J! Shaggy!" I said running over to them and hugging them. "Hey girl, how are you?" said Shaggy as he ruffled my hair. "What is it today? Everyone's ruffling my hair" I said, earning a laugh from J. "So what brings you guys to Des Moines?" I asked the two clowns from Detroit. "What, we can't come visit?" said Shaggy.

"No, not really. You know my brother's friends don't really like you guys much" I said, walking back to the kitchen with them following. Mick looked up and his eyes narrowed at the men behind me. "Mick" said Shaggy curtly. J just glared at him and I rolled my eyes. "Be nice, please guys" I said. Craig just looked at me while Patti walked in. "Who's the clowns?" she asked. "Patti, meet the Insane Clown Posse. Violent J, Shaggy 2 Dope, that's Patti, Craig's girlfriend" I said. The two broke their glaring contest with Mick and smiled at her…well as best as they could with their clown makeup on. "Nice to meet you" said Patti before she left the room. "Guys we're back!" said Shawn as the entourage walked in. I groaned and sat down on the counter, waiting for everyone to argue. As soon as Shawn walked in, I could feel all the anger between them. "Guys, stop!" I yelled as Shawn and J stood before each other, glaring. Shaggy gave me a sympathetic look and I grabbed J, heading outside. "J, what the hell is your problem?!" I yelled. He just said nothing, still glaring through the window at Clown.

"I'm guessing they don't know about us?" asked a very angry J. "No, they don’t, and they won't. You know they won't agree with it, especially my brother. They really hate your music and your…makeup" I said. J just glared at me before sighing while Shaggy walked out to us. "So Jokes, what's new?" he asked, as if nothing happened. "How can you act like you didn't just cause problems in my life?" I asked, turning around and leaning on the rail, my eyes trailing the clouds. Violent J came and stood beside me, while Shaggy stood on the other side. "We didn't mean to, you know that" said Shaggy as he looked down at me. "I know, but you knew they didn't like you" I said softly. J wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to him. Thunderous footsteps erupted from behind me and I snapped around to find Mick there, fury in his eyes.

"Get inside, Craig wants to talk to you" said Mick through gritted teeth. I raised an eyebrow, but said nothing as I left. Mick turned to J and Shaggy with hatred. Just as I turned around, I saw Mick slug J and I rushed back. "Mick stop!" I cried as he went to hit him again. "Kera" said Mick and I growled at him, coming to stand before him and barring his path from J. "So…this is where your heart truly lies?" spat Mick. "Stop talking like you're my boyfriend, you aren't. To answer your question, yes Violent J happens to be my boyfriend. I don't see why you care anyway, as you haven't been my friend long enough to really be protective" I spat back. Shaggy flinched at my tone and I saw J flinch as well. That was a tone I hardly used, so venomous and sounded as if two people were speaking. Mick just starred at me, not knowing what to do. "Just go inside. I don't want arguments anymore, I'm so tired of it" I said softly. Mick just went inside and left me with the Detroit clowns. "We're so sorry. If we didn't come, this wouldn't have happened" said Shaggy. "Don't worry about it" I mumbled. "No we will worry-" started Shaggy before J motioned for him to leave. "Kera, I don't think this is going to work out" he mumbled. Turning to him, I could see he didn't want to do this but in order to save me from my stress and the hate and anger of the guys, he was doing so.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes. You can always call us, you know that. We'll leave now" said J as he hugged me and disappeared. Heading inside, I received nasty looks from the guys and was shoved onto the couch. "Explain" snarled my brother. The others cringed, but I sighed. "When I left, I went to L.A, as you know. While I was there, I ran into Violent J and Shaggy from ICP. They were doing shows there and I offered them a place to stay so they didn't need to stay in their bus. After awhile, we got to know each other and they turned out to be a funny duo. Eight months passed and J asked me to be his girlfriend. I agreed and we have been dating since. However, today changed that. He didn't want to, but he broke up with me. He knew how much you guys detested them and he didn't want any pain for me, so he let me go" I explained.

Patti, Alex, Jade, Bobbi, Spencer, and Chelsea all glared at their guys. "How could you be so heartless?" hissed Spencer. "I don't want my baby sister dating a bunch of circus freaks!" said Craig. "I'm always the baby, even when I'm older, I'm still the baby" I said softly. Craig's temper cooled and he looked at me. "I'm sorry, but I just don't like them. They give off very bad vibes" said Craig. I nodded and Mick walked over to me, kneeling down and hugging me. What an interesting day…
♠ ♠ ♠
Cameo by the Insane Clown Posse! Ha ha ha, sorry but for some odd reason, I've become addicted to them. Yes, this was kind of a filler chapter, but I'm having really bad writers block with this and Times Like These. Thanks for reading. Please comment and subscribe