A Raindrop in the Ocean

No way

"Ma, you're bleeding." I jumped up ignoring her obviously insane comment and stepped into the bathroom to patch up the cuts on her hand. "What happened?"

She shrugged eyes glued to the t.v unable to speak. While I patched her up she cranked up the volume and hear the people talk about this young man.

"He was a good boy. Always out of trouble not like them other group home kids. Such a shame he never found his parents or got adopted. They say he was a twin."

I dropped the rubbing alcohol spilling it all over the floor. No, I shake my head, it couldn't be true.

"Ma?" Her eyes welled up again.

I backed out of the room. "NO!" I ran down the hall, it cant be.

I turn on my room t.v. With my D.V.R I froze his image. His dark blonde hair was wavy yet curly like mine. His deep gray eyes cat shaped like mine. His crocked smile in the picture matched the one from a picture I took last week. His thick brows with the hairs that stood up on the left brow was just like mine. The way his lips seemed to pout even though he was smiling was something people say I do. He was 5'6, that's my height. A Virgo born September 13. That's my birthday.

I stepped back form my t.v and grabbed the picture from last week off my table. I put it against my t.v. He was my twin in every damn way possible. No way.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment don't worry it gets better