Status: I have no idea when I'll update again. I haven't gotten the right ending quite yet...

Sunsets Never Were So Bright and The Skies Never So Blue

On the Road Again

"Okay, you all ready?" John asked as he put the last of the luggage into the bed of his truck, so we could take it over to Pat's house.

"I think that's everything." I grabbed all the essentials, including my camera and its charger.

He walked over to me and put his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. "I'm so happy you're coming with us. You're gonna love being ion tour. It will be even better now that you're going with us."

"Mm. I can't wait to see you perform. And some times I'll get to watch backstage."

"Okay, I think it's time to go."

"So put all your clothes on?"

"Ha ha. Exactly."

We drove over to Pat's and beat a few people there. "Hey Pat!" I called over to one of my best guy friends.

"Hey Tina. You ready for tour?"

"I think so. I've never been, so I'm kinda nervous. And I think I've packed everything too. I hope I didn't forget anything."

"Well, did you pack your whip?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows up and down.

"What?! Who told you that?!" I followed his quick glance at John who was pretending to look very interested in the bus all-of-a-sudden. "You told him about that?!" I exclaimed as I pushed into him, making him stumble to the side.

"Yeah, but it was in confidence. No one was supposed to mention it." John said as he glared at Pat.

"Sorry, I didn't know that she wasn't supposed to know we heard about it."

"Well she wasn't. So thanks."

"Wait, we? As in more than one? Someone other than Pat? What did you tell everyone?" I was so embarrassed. What else had he told them? This was not good.

"Yeah. Kinda. We were at practice and talking so it was my turn to say something. And the first thing that come up in my mind was that. Sorry." He replied sheepishly.

"What else did you tell them about me?" I was furious now.

"Nothing. I don't remember anything that I tell them. I just say it then forget about it later."

"Hm. Well, you better get used to forgetting about stuff. And I think you know what I mean." I turned around and stormed off into Pat's house. I heard John behind me.

"Gee, thanks Pat. I hope you're happy."

"It's not my fault you go around braggin' and flapping your lips about your kinky girlfriend."

"Yeah whatever. Just help me unload this stuff and put it in the bus."

After about ten minutes I had cooled off and went back outside. Everyone was there now, even Rachael and Tessa had come to say goodbye. I ran and gave Rachael a hug. "I'll miss ya girl." I really would. She became a good friend to me.

"Miss you too. Keep an eye on Garrett and don't feel restrained to chew him out. He needs to be put in his place every once in awhile."

I laughed, "Okay, will do. Bye Tessa!" I waved at her from her embrace with Jared. She and I weren't as close and me and Rach, but I still got along with her. She waved back and then continued her goodbye hug with Jared.

Amory ran over to us and joined our hug. "Bye Rae. Love ya chica."

She laughed, "Love you too. You don't be afraid to put Garrett in his place, either"

She replied laughing, "Trust me, I will. Especially if he crosses me."

"Then fight those little tweenies tooth-and-nail if they lay their grubby prepubescent hands on him in an inappropriate way."

"Oh we will. We'll have to do that for John too."

"Kenny also." Amory added.

"Ugh. I wish it was like the old times-private shows, no screaming ten-year-old girls, none of that crap. I just wish you two were there and it'd be perfect."

"Mhm. I wish I could've seen that."

"Moi aussi." We finished talking and left her to her goodbyes to Garrett. I started to walk] toward the van. John saw me and waved me over to him. I shook my head and walked to the other side of the van. "Gaby come on." I spun around and shot a question at him. "Do you really tell them everything that happens between us? Because its one thing to tell them a few random, less personal, things. But if you're going and telling them stuff like the whole whip joke. I did that with you as a joke, a way to loosen up and be more relaxed in our relationship.

"Okay, you're right, I'm wrong. I'm sorry. Really sorry, and I'm kinda sad cause this is our first fight. And I'm pissed at myself for being such an ass. Pat was right earlier, I do run my mouth. Bragging about my hot, kinky girlfriend."

I folded my arms across my chest. "Hm." I looked him up and down, then stopped at his pleading eyes. "Oh okay. You're forgiven." I wrapped my arms around his neck at the same time he put his around my waist. "Besides, it probably wouldn't be easy to be mad at you when we're gonna be in such a small, enclosed area." He thought about that. "That's true. But if you were mad at me I'd do everything I could to make you not mad at me."

He closed the gap between us and bent his head to kiss me. I stood up on my tip toes to meet his lips, and kiss him back.

"Oooh hoo!"

"Smoochin' it up behind the van are we?"

I looked up to see Garrett and Pat making kissy faces at us. I laughed at them and John joined in.

"It's time to get this show on the road. SO go get in your seat and get comfy cause you're gonna be there awhile." They walked away, but I could see people looking out the windows at us, from the corner of my eye.

"Ugh." I was not looking forward to sitting for forever in a van-full of guys, who more than likely won't be able to shower for a couple days at a time. What makes it worst was I wouldn't be able to shower either, and that's just gross.

"It's okay. You can sit with me." John pulled me into a side hug.

"Hm, okay." I took off and ran to the other side of the van to get in. John followed after me. He closed the door and we backed out of the driveway, starting tour. A whole new chapter in my "fairy tale".
♠ ♠ ♠
I FINALLY updated. I know, it took awhile but I did what I could.