Status: I have no idea when I'll update again. I haven't gotten the right ending quite yet...

Sunsets Never Were So Bright and The Skies Never So Blue

Jade Garden

"Okay," I thought to myself, "the least amount of time to spend here tonight-45 minutes." That was a decent amount, right? "Not enough to hurt his feelings, but not long enough to lead this poor guy on. I'll make up some sort of excuse to get out of there."

These thoughts were gracing my mind when I was pulling my old, Ford, pickup truck into the parking lot of Jade Garden, the hottest sushi place in a 100 mile radius. I took a deep breath, smoothed my hair, applied my favorite lip gloss and got out of the car.

Right as I was opening the door of the restaurant my phone rang one of my favorite songs You're as fake as the moans you make. You're as weak as the hearts you break. You're as fake as the moans you make so just give us, give us a little break. Come on and give me a break. My ringtone for texts: The Maine-The Way We Talk. Everyone looked up and was stared I blushed a scarlet red. I quickly recovered my phone and slid it open to read the text from none other than the matchmaker herself, Tuesday. I scanned the screen she wished me luck on my date. I answered with a quick "Thanks and Love ya!" Then turned my phone on vibrate. I told the hostess that I was meeting someone and she walked me to an empty table.

I was sitting there when I looked up my heart stopped. There, walking towards my table was John O'Callaghan, lead singer of The Maine(my favorite band). Almost immediately I dropped my gaze to be on the safe side and make sure he couldn't see whatever ridiculous expression was glued there. The breath caught in my throat when I realized he'd stopped at my table...
♠ ♠ ♠
I need longer chapters