Status: I have no idea when I'll update again. I haven't gotten the right ending quite yet...

Sunsets Never Were So Bright and The Skies Never So Blue

Tell Me That You Love Me

"I can't believe that John and I have been dating for four months already!" I exclaimed to Amory, who was sitting on my bed while I was talking to her and getting ready for my date with John. My boyfriend. Wow, haven't called anyone that in a while. It was our four month anniversary and we were going somewhere, another surprise.

"Your's and Kennedy's anniversary is coming up soon, too."

"I know! I'm so excited!"

"Do you know what you guys are gonna do?"

"Nope," Her month popped on the P. "He's keeping it a surprise."

"What's with these guys and surprises?" I asked, clearly a rhetorical question.

"Don't know but-"

Knock, knock, knock

"Come in!" I yelled down the stairs. Shit he was early. I put my earrings in and clipped my necklace in a rush. Sprayed my hair one more time with hairspray. Then Amory made a perfume wall and I quickly walked through it. "Thanks." I smiled, she knew me too well.

"No problem. Now go! Don't want to keep him waiting."

"Hello boyfriend." I said as I was coming down the stairs. He looked dazzling in a suit. He keep his eyes on me the whole time, making me feel self-conscious, and smiled at when he saw me "little black dress" like Amory liked to call it.

"Hello. You ready?"

"Yep, let's go."

"Don't stay out too late you crazy kids." Amory said from the top of the stairs. We both laughed and walked out the door.

We ended up at some fancy restaurant, even though it wasn't''t our thing. Then we went back to his place and I changed into a pair of his sweatpants and left my Cami on to serve as my shirt. I pulled the bobby pins out of my hair and let it fall. Next I took off my earrings and necklace then put them in my rarely-used purse. I walked out to sit on the couch while he was changing in to his comfort clothes. I got back up and walked over to his movie collection. Which one, which one? I scanned the titles on the boxes until my finger landed on Lord of the Rings. Ugh. I hated the movie but he loved it. So I guess we could watch it. I popped the DVD into the player and hit the play button. By the time I had walked back to the couch he walking towards me. He grinned when he heard the song playing when the menu came up.

"This is what we're watching?" He asked, I could hear the hope in his voice the hope he couldn't hide.

"Yep. Unless, you don't want to. I thought you liked this movie. I'll just pick a different one. How about The Wedding Planner? Or Breakfast at Tiffany's?"I teased.

"No. This is good." He sat down next to me. I rested up against him, he put his arm around me and pulled me closer.

The whole movie was crossing the screen and I just looked at it seeing nothing. I was focused on his breathing and his heartbeat. After awhile I realized that his heartbeat and mine matched. I couldn't even try to focus on the movie now because I was so amazed by my new discovery.

He leaned down and kissed my head, "You asleep?"

"Mm-mm." I said, shaking my head slowly against his chest.

"You tired?"

"No. Just listening."

"Listening? To what, the movie?"

"No, your heartbeat."

"Does it sound alright?" He asked joking.

"Yep. Its kinda got a certain rhythm to it." I smiled into his chest.

"Cool." He chuckled. "Want me to take you home now?"

"Noooo." I groaned. "Plus, I think Kennedy is over and I don't like to be home when he's there. They make too much noise. And I'm sure you know what I mean."

"Ew. Didn't need to know that."

"Well you never heard it." I shivered at the memory.

"Okay, you can stay here tonight."

"Thanks."

He took his hand and tilted my chin so he could kiss me. We stayed like this, kissing, for a few minutes. Then he started down my jaw to the hollow of my neck, then my collar bone. My breathing started to become uneven, and it was embarrassing, but the way he was kissing me should be illegal. He made his way back to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck to get a better grasp. His hand curved around my elbow, moving slowly down my arm, across my ribs and over my waist, tracing along my hip and down my leg, around my knee. He paused. His hand curling around my calf. He pulled up my leg suddenly, hitching it around his hip.

Was this finally happening? What if someone walked in? Eric, his room mate and long time friend, would get a kick out of walking in on us like this.

I stopped breathing, he moved back down my throat and then started kissing his was back up to the shallow behind my ear.

"Je t'aime de tout mon coeur." He whispered in my ear.

Oh.My.God.

"I love you too." I said after a quick translation from French to English.

"Good. I'm really Happy I have you."

I chocked back tears. When would I realize that this wasn't a dream? When could I believe that he was mine and only mine?

"I'm really glad I have you." I replied. "Though I never thought this would happen."

He paused, "What happen?" Then continued kissing me.

"That I would be laying here with you, John O'Callaghan, making out with you." I giggled, embarrassed to be putting myself out there in the open for him to see.

"Thanks, I think."

"You're welcome."

"I didn't think this would happen either."

I pulled my face away to see his, trying to read his expression. "What do you mean?" I was confused, more than before.

"I never thought I'd have a steady girlfriend anytime soon. I thought I'd be out on tour again just doing whatever."

"Oh." The last spoken words lingered in the air, hanging above our heads.

"I'm sorry. That was worded wrong."

"No, don't worry about it. Now, where were we?" I asked, trying to distract him.

Then he pulled my face back to his and picked up where we left off.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is... well you read it ;) It's pretty steamy.