Love Knows No Bounds.

Chapter 1.

I closed my locker and my friend ,Sadie, and I headed towards our next class.

"Oh my god! It's the emo squad! Quick! Hide away all sharp objects!"

Er. It was the horrible preps again. I don't understand them or their music! They are just fucking sluts!

"Oh my god! Did you see that shoe sale Sadie?"

"Yeah! I totally want to go!"

"Do you have any money!?

"Oh my god! I don't! I used it all on shitty cds and buying toilet paper to stuff my shirt!"

They gave me and Sadie a wrinkled nose and a sneer.

Sadie and I gave them our special little middle finger. We make an L with our thumb. Altogether it makes "Fuck You, Loser."

Then we finally go to our class.

My school is a music school. All the classes are divided into genres of music. Also everybody is divided by music taste too.

No preps are friends with rockers and no gangsters are friends with the bore class [classical class].

They hate us and we hate them.

We stay on our side and they stay on theirs.

It was simple.
Not complex.

It was always the same. We stayed close to our friends and our music. The gangsters stayed close to their shit and same with preps. Same with everybody else too.

The three main groups were the rockers, the preps, and the gangsters.

We were like the main gangs. Nobody messed with each other unless they wanted trouble. So many kids have been exspelled and suspended its incredible, but its the truth.

One remark about each others music, clothes, lifestyle can send us off the edge. At least we have some tolerance.

Well, sometimes it's fun to see how far we can push the line.