We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

The Beginning Of It All.

“I’m telling you it was just a just a nightmare.”

I just finished telling my sister about a nightmare. In this nightmare, she was with her family and me with mine. Well lets back up for a second and let me explain why my sister and I lived in different homes with different families.

We are orphans. About ten years ago, my sister and I witnessed our parent’s murders. It’s still a touchy subject so I won’t go into detail just yet. When they were murdered, we were sent to foster care. My sister and I are twins that are identical except for one birthmark that looked like a scar on our faces. That mark makes us look like a mirror image of each other. The foster homes found that if they put is in the same house we would only talk to each other but if they put us too far away from each other we would rebel. We would start fights, skip school, deface public property, and much more. What they didn’t know is that we stole, started fires, scammed people and broke out of jail… a lot. We got out of jail before they had a chance to finger print us so we have never been caught and successfully convicted. They kept us close to each other but not living in the same residence. What they would never find out is that even when we are close to each other we still get bored. So we decide to have fun. This usually means street racing, alcohol, fires, theft, knife and gunfights, and just general dangerous fun.

Back to my nightmare, in this nightmare I was on the phone with her while we were taking out the garbage, much like now. During the nightmare, we both had the feeling we that were being watched and something bad was going to happen. When all the sudden my sister stopped talking and hung up. This was extremely weird because we Always said goodbye a certain way. Then I realized she didn’t hang up, she just dropped the phone. Suddenly there was a blood-curling scream and then someone hung up the phone. I was dragging the last garbage can out to the curb when this happened. So I ran down to the end of my driveway, dropped the can, and started sprinting toward her house. Before I was even out of my neighborhood, someone grabbed me and put a cloth over my mouth and nose. I started to scream but then everything went black. At that point, I awoke from my nightmare.

While I was telling my sister about this, we both had the feeling we were being watched, much like in my nightmare. I figured it was just because I told her about the nightmare and instigated the feelings.

“It’s stupid of you to tell me about a nightmare that takes place while we are taking out the garbage when we are actually taking out the garbage!”

“I know, I know. I’m sorry but we usually don’t feel what we feel in the nightmares in real life. This is the first time it has happened right?”

No answer

“Am I right?”

“Hello?” no one answered.

Suddenly I heard a blood-curling scream. No, no she’s just trying to freak me out, but I have to go see if she’s okay. I take off running but before I get to the end of my street, someone appears before me. I try to run past but that person grabs me and pulls me toward them. I can tell is a guy because of how he is built. I try to kick him where the sun doesn’t shine but he blocks and puts a cloth over my nose and mouth, just like in my unconscious state of mind, otherwise known as my nightmare. I try to scream and fight him off but it still results in me blacking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so this is my first story on mibba.
tell me what you really think.
i like comments and constructive criticism.
xD

(sorry i had to re post this because it didn't comply with mibba's rules)