We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Hotel to Hotel to Hotel

Raven’s POV

I woke up stiff, sore, and covered in dried blood. I knew that I had to get out somehow. If I didn’t soon I would end up dead. I tried to look around at my surroundings, only to discover that my neck didn’t want to move. I felt like I had been stuffed in a suitcase and thrown all over. I was in a hotel room, not the same one I checked into though. This one was considerably nicer and the hotel room door didn’t lead directly to a hallway. It must have been a suite, and if my guess what correct, I’d say that there were waiting for me to wake up and stupidly walk out of the room. I was stuck, I pissed off my sister and I am Never going to talk to Damian again… so I’m pretty much SOL. To make things even better I was with Aiden, the overpowering, commanding, abusive, British asshole. Well my day was certainly looking up. Not! I quietly looked around the room for a way to get out. They had made sure there was no place for me to hide. The bed was an inch off the floor, the closet was empty, and the vents were nailed, glued and bolted shut. The windows were barred, locked, chained off and then covered with a beige cloth. Not that I’d try to go out a window with no ledge any way. I’m stuck...and to make it wall worse, I miss my sister, I even miss Josh a little bit, but mostly I miss that jack Damian. Why I miss him, I’ll never know and I’ll never get to tell him I missed him. I’ll be dead before he can even start looking for me. I guess I should start planning and impossible plan. It seems like all I do lately is plan one great escape attempt or another.
Just then the door burst open and in comes Aiden.

“Hello love, how are you feeling?” he inquires.

“Not so fantastic, I was pissed off and tired so I stopped to sleep only to get multiple guns pointed at me, the crap beat out of me, and almost raped by you. So I’m not doing so peachy today, Aiden. Why did you come after me? Didn’t you get that I didn’t ever want to see you again when my sister and I fled Britain? We didn’t say goodbye to you or your brother and we basically hid for the first few months back in the states. Why don’t you just leave and let me get back to my life and I’ll try not to kill you? I said more infuriated. He just laughed it off and pushed me back onto the bed.

“Ella, Ella, Ella, haven’t you already figured out that I’m never going to let you go? Lately, I decided that if you can’t be mine, you can’t be anyone’s. So either you can stay with me or you can die. How do those choices sound?”

“Crappy and you know that Cali won’t let you take me. She will notice that I’m gone and come get me.” I said using the name Scarlet used when we were in Britain and hoping I was right.

“Oh no need to worry about her, my brother will be collecting her as soon as he figures out where she is. Then you’ll both be here and, after for punishments for leaving us, we can all get on to live a wonderful life together. Don’t you think Ella?”

“Gee, let me think about that one. Umm No! I will never be happy with you! Especially not now, not after I’ve met…”

“Met who?!” he demanded to know. Roughly grabbing my jaw and forcing me to look at him. “Who have you met that made you never want to come back to me? Huh? Well I guess I’ll just have to find out on my own and take the poor boy out now won’t I?” he said pushing me down. I pushed myself back up only to be hit so many times in rapid succession that I fell back now.

“I don’t ever want to hear you talk about this fellow again alright? Do you understand me Ella? Because if you don’t I can make you understand.”

“I understand.” I state sadly. Really missing Damian now, I shouldn’t have left. I really hope he never finds out who he really is. If Damian or Josh or Scarlet gets hurt because of me, I’ll never forgive myself.

I have to get away from here. Since I can’t go on the roof to think I’ll just have to go to my second favorite place. To the bathtub! I looked around the room. There was a chair, a dest, and a chest that could all be used to block off the door. I put the chair under the handle, then against the chair I put the chest and finally against the chest I put the desk. I don’t think anyone is getting in here. I went to the bathroom and started the bathtub. I closed the door and settled into the steaming water. Time to configure my plan, I had previously gone through the drawers in the room and stashed everything I had found. There was a screwdriver few rubber bands, safety pins and glue. What could I possibly do?

Scarlet’s Pov

So far so good. Damian, Josh and I had devised a plan to get Raven out. Damian would distract Aiden while I got into the building and Josh worked on getting to Raven’s windows. I would get into the ventilation system and climb up till I found her. Then I would go into the room next door to her and place an arrow pointing toward her room into the window.

I’ve been climbing around for twenty minutes and still haven’t located her room. I finally looked into a room and saw a barricaded door and I knew that I’d found Raven. I climbed to the room next door and opened the vent. I carefully looked around inside. Once I was positive that no one would see me I jumped down into the room. I silently made my way over to the window and stuck a reflective arrow onto it. As I was about to jump back onto the vent a girl walked into the room. She saw me climbing up and whispered.

“Hey! Wait a second!” I thought about it and seriously what is the worst thing that could happen. I jumped back down, turned to face her, and noticed she looked familiar.

“Cali, is that you?” It was Destine. She is the only reason we were able to get away from these guys the first time. I could tell by looking at her that the brothers were getting sick of her. She was causing them too much trouble. Her face was bruised, talked like she had a sore throat, and wore long sleeve shirts and jeans in the middle of summer. I walked up to her.

“You know my real name. Destine, how would you feel about getting out of here?” Her entire face lit up. She had been with the assholes longer than we had when we left. Luckily, she was only a wardrobe slave. She only saw them once a day normally. They didn’t know that she was a good friend of ours when we had lived with them. She actually saved our lives on more than one occasion. We asked her if she wanted to come with us last time but she said she couldn’t. This time I wasn’t taking no for an answer. I radioed the guys and told them we would have another person than we had originally planned.

“I need you to go get dressed in all black, Destine. We’re leaving this crab shack.” She quickly ran into the closet and came out with black pants and a long sleeve shirt on. I boosted her into the ventilation and told her to go to the right and wait for me. I jumped up into the vent and closed it. I beckoned for her to follow me and continued towards Raven’s room. Once we were outside Raven’s room, I told her to wait for me. She nodded and got comfy.

I tried to open the vent but it wouldn’t budge. They had made sure that she couldn’t get out. I took out a special tool that would help me break through the metal. Once I was done with that I stuck my head into the room to see if I could find anyone. I jumped down and opened the bathroom door. I immediately knew that was where she would be. I walked in to see her raping a towel around herself.

“Hey stupid, let’s go.” I said and she whipped around ready to fight.

“Scar what are you doing here?” she asked clearly surprised.

“Stupid question, did you really think that we would let you leave and not explain yourself? Now come on and hurry up. We’ve got an old friend waiting in the duct.” She hurried back to the other room and by the time I caught up she was already changed and heading into the duct. I laughed and followed her.

“Okay, so guys we have to go one floor down and a room over from here. Then we are going to go down into that room and wait for Josh to come and get us.” I said already starting towards where we had to go.

“Where’s Damian, Scar?” Raven asked.

“Wait a second, who are Josh and Damian?” Destine asked. “And how do we know we can trust them?”

Raven’s POV

“We can trust them; I know that for a fact. Scar loves Josh and he won’t hurt us or any of our friends and Damian is his brother.” I said. I looked over at Scar and gave her the ‘shut up I’ll tell her later’ look. I didn’t want Destine to know that Damian and I use to be a couple. If she found out how bad he hurt me she would want to kick his ass, but instead of doing it the good old fashioned way, she would go for the sneaky way. That way it couldn’t be connected to her if he had an ‘accident.’ We’ll just have to tell her more later anyway… so I’ll just save that for then too.

We finally got down to the room and I looked down inside the room. Josh was waiting for us. The three of us jumped down and ran to the window. We pull on overalls and hats so that we look like we belong with the window washing company. Luckily Josh brought one extra set so we had enough.

We were just about to get into the van when we heard gun shots and saw Damian’s car speed out of the hotel parking lot. We figured that was a sign to hurry it up some. So we carefully followed him out and after about an hour driving around in circles we went back to the hotel rooms that Damian, Josh, and Scarlet had reserved. They had three of them because they figured I wouldn’t want to room with Damian for a while. They were right. I still didn’t want to see him or talk to him much less share a room with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are a wonderful thing!
the more you comment the more i want to update!
xD
Kit Kat