We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Have a Nice Night Boys.

Destine’s Pov

The week dragged on impossibly slowly. The boys spent all week debating over who would brandish the knives and who would brandish the guns. Once they decided that Josh would handle the guns because Damian was better at throwing the knives, they spent most of their time on the porch making the layout perfect. I would walk out there from time to time just to mess with the set up. I’d grab a gun a knife and switch them, and then I would hide some things. After the first three times they became wise to my efforts and watched me like a hawk.

Friday finally came around and I spent all day getting ready. I didn’t know what we were doing or what time he’d be here. He called at one o’clock to get directions. Even discussing directions he had me laughing. Tonight was going to be fun. After he called I was all giggly and happy dancing around the house. Rave and Scar just laughed at me while the guys checked the set up for the thousandth time.

Two hours before he was suppose to be here I went to get dressed. I took a shower and walked into the bathroom in my robe. I started with my hair. I dried it straight and brushed through it a few times. I sections off my hair so it would be easier to curl. Scarlet and Raven walked in right as I was about to start the ringlets. I smiled at them and was about to start when Raven took the iron from me. She started doing the ringlets as Scarlet picked out the makeup.

“Umm, what happened to me getting myself ready?” I asked

“That was before you had a family. Just wait. We might let you do your own hair…eventually.” They both laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

An hour later my hair was done and they were putting the finishing touches on my makeup. I looked in the mirror. They’ve done it again. I had a brighter shade of red lipstick on; my eyes were outlined with black eyeliner and a black shadow. I don’t know how they did it but my skin glowed. I should really ask them about that. I smiled and thanked them both. I went to my room and looked at my outfit. They had been in here since I laid it out. They put out the tight jeans with the red shirt and some sexy underwear. I turned red at the thought of wearing it. I went to my closet to get my regular jeans out but they took those. The same happened with all my undergarments. I was pissed. I ran to their rooms to find them laughing.

“Give me my clothes back!” I said.

“You know he should be here soon, you better go get dressed.” As soon as she finished that sentence the door bell rang. I ran back to my room and got dressed as quickly as possible. I ran down the stairs to hear that Jace was already being questioned by my ‘brothers.’ I walked onto the porch and hit Damian in the head.

“Stop it you two! Are you ready to go Jace?” I asked turning my back the boys. He started laughing.

“Yeah, let’s get out of here.” He helped me down the stairs and into his car. I turned around to see Damian and Josh making gestures that meant they would kill him if he hurt me. I looked at them and pulled my hand across my throat right as Jace got into the car. I smiled at him as we drove off.

“I really am sorry about them. They don’t know when to behave.” I apologized

“It’s ok, I told you before I’m a big brother. I know how they feel. Don’t worry I can defend myself.” He laughed.

“Alright, if you say so. So where are we going?” I inquired.

“It’s a surprise. We’re almost there though, so relax.” He said turning into a park.

“Why don’t you go to the fountain and I’ll meet you there ok?” he asked and I nodded and went over to the fountain. The fountain as lit up showing the water spraying around a statue of a couple embracing. It was a breath taking sight. I turned around to see Jace walking up with a basket. I smiled at him and he laid out the blanket. Smiling, he beckoned me over while setting the basket down.

“The fountain is beautiful.” I said sitting down.

“Not as beautiful as you.” I blushed as he carefully moved a piece of hair out of my face. “Now, let’s eat shall we?” I nodded. He pulled out home make tacos. I smiled even bigger if that was possible. Tacos were my favorite food. He set all the other food out and pulled out a tiny cooler.

“What’s in the cooler? If I can ask.”

“Well, it was going to be a surprise but I made some vanilla ice cream. Hope you like our mix of foods. I heard from a little bird you like tacos and I had already made the ice cream so yeah.”

“Sounds good to me.” I laughed. We talked for hours and found that we had a lot in common. Next thing I knew it was midnight and the fountain shut off.

“Well, I guess I should get you home. Your brothers are going to kill me.” he laughed. I helped him clean up and we set out for home.

I tried to be quiet when I came into the house but as soon as I went into the kitchen all the lights in the house came on. I looked at the table and Damian and Josh were sitting there with their hands folded.

“Well, you have been out late.” Damian said.

“Any explanation, young lady?” Josh inquired.

“Why yes, my dearest brothers. I am old enough to take care of myself. I am not fifteen and going on my first date. You guys need to back off before you scare him away. I really like him.” Just then Scarlet and Raven walked downstairs.

“What are you guys doing?” Raven asked rubbing her eyes.

“They seem to think that they are my fathers.” I said and they both just looked at me.

“Really?” Scarlet inquired.

“What did we tell you two about this?” Raven said with her hands on her hips.

“We didn’t do anything, she’s lying!” Josh said desperately. It made me wonder what they threatened them with.

“Well Destine, it’s your choice. Should we punish them by making them sleep on the couches, make them sleep in a tent outside, we have a sleep over in which ever room or rooms you pick, they get kicked out for a week, or anything other thing you can think of. It’s your pick.” Scarlet said with an evil smile on her face.

“Well they did give Jace an extremely hard time and I am pretty pissed at them…” I said. Suddenly Josh and Damian were at my feet begging me on their knees. They had their hands like they were praying.

“Please, don’t do that to us. We’re begging you!” Their eyes got really big and they stuck out their bottom lips.

“Well the outside option is appealing. Now is that like totally outside? Like showering and shitting and everything? Or just sleeping?” I said walking toward the girls.

“Well of course we would discuss the options with you, but I was thinking them packing a suit case and they are out of the house for a week.” Scar said crossing her arms and giving the guys mad look.

“Well, since they made me so mad and almost ruined my date! I’m going with the tent. And remember you two I can come up with a lot worse than a camp out. So you and your interrogations can stay away from me and Jace. Okay?” I asked and they nodded sadly.

“We’ll go pack our bags.” They said dragging their sorry butts up the stairs. Once up they were out of sight, my two ‘sisters’ looked at me with appreciation.

“We didn’t think you’d do it!” they laughed. I high fived them, we dragged out the tent they’d be sleeping in right as the guys came down with their bags, and we sent them on their way. Once the boys were out of the house we locked the door and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please!