We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Singers and Imprints.

 
Damian’s Pov

Now that everyone knows what everyone is, I can finally relax. It was getting hard to hide that I was a vampire from Raven. She could always tell when I hadn’t feed and it was almost impossible to get away to feed. Now we could all go together. I just wasn’t sure about their whole dog side. I mean werewolf. I guess I should start being nicer to them considering I’m in love with a girl who is partly a dog. Not to mention her sister is also part dog and another girl I consider my little sister is seeing a dog, I mean wolf. Yeah this is going to be hard.

Speaking of Destine and her wolf, where did they go. I walked to the window and looked out. They were out there talking. I think he figured I could hear what they were saying. Maybe if they were another four yards away, but I could hear them fine from here.

“So, you want to go watch that movie… as my girlfriend?” The dog, I mean Jace asked and Destine just smiled and nodded. Looks like we are going to have to have a little talk. He better learn to step off my little sister before he gets his ass whooped. I mean it. If he hurts her, I’ll kill him.

“Before we go inside, I have something to ask you.” Destine said shivering slightly as she looked up at Jace’s face. He towered over her 5’5” at somewhere around 6’2”.

Destine’s Pov

“Anything.” He said putting his arms around me. He didn’t have on but he was still really warm. Like my own personal heating blanket. I smiled.

“Will you show me what you look like as a wolf?” I asked and before I knew anything was happening Damian was pulling me away from Jace.

He looked at me and growled “Get in the house; we have to have a little talk.
Damian’s Pov

“No, you won’t show her! It’s too dangerous! Do you know what could happen if you messed up? If you hurt her in any way what would you do?” I said the last bit menacingly, I wanted to kill him. He was going to risk her life.

“First of all, I wasn’t going to show her right now and if I was even thinking about it, I can control myself. I am an alpha after all. I can control my own wolf and other’s wolves. Relax, I don’t know what I would do if I hurt her. I wouldn’t be able to stand myself. She is my imprint after all.” I froze.

“You imprinted on her?” I asked in awe, even vampires knew about imprinting. It was legendary to find your imprint. It almost never happened.

“Yeah, you think I would come to a house full of vampires just for some random girl? Hell no, but she’s special. If she gets hurt- I get hurt, she dies- I die. Get it? I won’t hurt her for anything, and neither will anyone else. She’s mine whether she knows it or not, and whether she likes it or not. I have to protect her.” I just nodded.

“And technically it isn’t a house full of only vampires; there is some wolf in that house too.” He looked at me questioningly. “Well, I guess you’re going to find out sooner or later. Raven and Scarlet are part wolf. Raven is mostly vampire with some wolf but Scarlet on the other hand is almost a fourth wolf.” He just stared at me in awe.

“They’re half and half. I thought that was only myth.” He said almost talking to himself.

“That’s what we thought, but don’t tell anyone or we might have to fight off the entire supernatural community. That means putting Destine at risk.” I said for extra security. He just nodded and looked towards the house. Raven was walking toward me with a fire in her eyes.

“Ooh you did it now.” Jace laughed.

“You can shut up while I go and try to calm down my singer.” I said.

“She’s your singer?” Jace asked with his eyebrows raised. It was just as uncommon to find your singer as it was to imprint. This was weird because Scar was Josh’s singer, Rave was mine, and Destine was Jace’s imprint. Weird.

Destine’s Pov

I sent Raven out to deal with Damian and asked her to send Jace inside so we could watch our movie. He walked inside shaking his head with a dazzling smile on. I melted on the spot. “This is one interesting house.” And he laughed. I looked a back at the sound of the door opening and closing to see Raven dragging in Damian by his ear. Poor Damian, wait he told me to go into the house like I was two years old. Ha I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him in my mind. I pressed the play button on the movie for the second time tonight and this time, we settled down to watch it. I sat next to Jace and he put his arm around me and pulled me closer. I laid my head on his shoulder and waited for the movie to start. We were watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I hadn’t seen this movie before; it was one of Raven’s many action movies. She liked the whole gun and blow up scene movies. The entire movie was spent with him keeping his arm around my and me cuddling into his side. When the movie was finally over I was falling asleep. The next thing I remember is Jace setting me down on my bed and kissing my forehead.

“Good night beautiful. I’ll see you soon.” And then I fell asleep.

I woke up to Raven and Scarlet jumping on my bed.

“Wake up, wake up! Jace is here and he wants to see you!” they chanted over and over. Once I realized that they said he was here I was out of my bed and into the shower so fast I bet they thought I was a vampire. Ok maybe not that fast but pretty fast! I did all my shower duties, got out, and put lotion on. I ran to my room and got dressed. What to do with my hair? I just threw it up into a messy bun and walked down stairs. Today should be a good day. I smiled and gave Jace gave me a big bear hug. He smiled down at me when he pulled back.

"Ready to go?" he asked

"Where are we going today?" I inquired

"Well, my friends want to meet you, so I figured we'd do that and then maybe just laze around the beach. Sound good?" he asked and I nodded. I took his hand and we walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay i got another subscriber!

comments are great!

xxvengeancebitchxx is the best! lol she comments all my chapters and practically makes me write.

i would love more comment! so please comment and tell me what you think.. or i might stop writing if i don't think anyone is reading. :(

sorry it's so short. my mother is taking the computer away from me :(